German Air force leaving Fort Bliss

Posted in the El Paso Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
JRusell USRN

United States

#1 Mar 11, 2013
I say good riddance. These Krauts have been taking advantage of us for years. Did you know that most of their women don't even shave their armpits? It's gross, I tell you, and we need to run them over post haste.
We The People

United States

#2 Mar 11, 2013
JRusell USRN wrote:
I say good riddance. These Krauts have been taking advantage of us for years. Did you know that most of their women don't even shave their armpits? It's gross, I tell you, and we need to run them over post haste.
They're pigs look at the antsisters they lived like pigs.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#3 Mar 11, 2013
The German Air Force has been here for a long time past the removal of Briggs Air Force Base. They should have been moved to Alamogordo years ago. It will relieve over crowded classrooms here and give Alamogordo a boost.

"We the People and JRusel USRN" are both putzs and most probably Petro or the moniker thief and liar and coward they represent.
Def

Bremen, Germany

#4 Mar 13, 2013
Hi JRussell USRN,
I was one of the Krauts who were stationed at Ft Bliss in the 80s and I´ve learnd that not all Americans are morons like you.
JWRssell USMC

El Paso, TX

#6 Mar 13, 2013
Def wrote:
Hi JRussell USRN,
I was one of the Krauts who were stationed at Ft Bliss in the 80s and I´ve learnd that not all Americans are morons like you.
HiHitler!
Def

Bremen, Germany

#7 Mar 13, 2013
JWRssell USMC wrote:
<quoted text>
HiHitler!
Not even this is written correct
Def

Bremen, Germany

#8 Mar 13, 2013
Well, it´s a great pity but things are changing every time and everywhere. When I was in El Paso we appreciated the special mixture of Tex/Mex now in my opinion things have changed to Mex/Tex.
POS

Netherlands

#9 Mar 13, 2013
Def wrote:
Well, it´s a great pity but things are changing every time and everywhere. When I was in El Paso we appreciated the special mixture of Tex/Mex now in my opinion things have changed to Mex/Tex.
You are so correct abot the change. It is now commonly Known, to other Texans as Juarez Heights.
JWRssell USMC

El Paso, TX

#10 Mar 13, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>You are so correct abot the change. It is now commonly Known, to other Texans as Juarez Heights.
Skanks like your ol lady do not help El Pissos reputation!
POS

Netherlands

#11 Mar 13, 2013
JWRssell USMC wrote:
<quoted text>Skanks like your ol lady do not help El Pissos reputation!
Thanks to you too. Your spelling of Juarez Heights old name. Shows you caring attitude.
JWR USMC

United States

#12 Mar 13, 2013
Don't feel bad Kraut even texans are not welcomed here anymore either. They will be given the same quarters they gave
JWRssell USMC

El Paso, TX

#13 Mar 13, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks to you too. Your spelling of Juarez Heights old name. Shows you caring attitude.
And your spelling (or attempt to spell) shows that your mom and dad were once mojados.
POS

Netherlands

#14 Mar 13, 2013
JWRssell USMC wrote:
<quoted text>And your spelling (or attempt to spell) shows that your mom and dad were once mojados.
Get back to the truck stop Petro. Wettbacks like you, give hELl Paso a bad name.
DC Dave

United States

#15 Mar 13, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Get back to the truck stop Petro. Wettbacks like you, give hELl Paso a bad name.
How sad that you are so fixated on fat grubby truckers and truck stops
POS

Netherlands

#16 Mar 13, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>How sad that you are so fixated on fat grubby truckers and truck stops
It must be sad just to be you. A delusional useless vagrant.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#17 Mar 13, 2013
Def wrote:
Hi JRussell USRN,
Sorry but we do have putzs like that in our area here. Most are responding because they have noting to do other than to make ugly and nasty remarks. The German contingent have been good for US here and have help Us make progress however Your training needs what Ft Bliss can no longer provide. I hope that Alamogordo is to your liking.
Mexicant

El Paso, TX

#18 Mar 13, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text> It must be sad just to be you. A delusional useless vagrant.
Hey queez azz cry baby. I'm still waiting for the big raid that you and your husband truthmaster have been threatening topix with.
JesusChristCentr alDave

El Paso, TX

#19 Mar 13, 2013
Def wrote:
Mex/Tex...Tex/Mex, whatever! The mexicans have trashed El Paso so badly you wouldn't even recognize it from the '80s anymore. The mexicans HATE the US but LOVE the Dollar. Thery're whores.
Do not let ANY mexicans into Germany they will slowly but surely turn your country into a toilet like they have done to the once Great US Southwest.
Mexicant

El Paso, TX

#20 Mar 13, 2013
JesusChristCentralDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Mex/Tex...Tex/Mex, whatever! The mexicans have trashed El Paso so badly you wouldn't even recognize it from the '80s anymore. The mexicans HATE the US but LOVE the Dollar. Thery're whores.
Do not let ANY mexicans into Germany they will slowly but surely turn your country into a toilet like they have done to the once Great US Southwest.
Stop crying you POS you mexicant jumping beaner lover.
POS

Netherlands

#21 Mar 13, 2013
Mexicant wrote:
<quoted text>Hey queez azz cry baby. I'm still waiting for the big raid that you and your husband truthmaster have been threatening topix with.
Hey wettback, I haven't threatened you with anything, but your ingorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas border residents mixed over whether they ... 13 min Texxy the Selfie Cat 37
News If a bullet can cross the border into Mexico, s... 2 hr DC Dave 9
News Immigration detainee denied transgender treatment 2 hr Dwport immediately 4
News Wanted for 10 years, fugitive is caught at the ... 3 hr Time for executions 1
News Man gets life in '06 murder (Oct '08) 3 hr Unknown 14
News DHS: Trump Border 'Wall' to Cost $21.6B, Take 3... 4 hr TUNNELS R US 481
News FLASHBACK: Debbie Reynolds Recalls Poor Upbring... 5 hr Karenmama 10

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages