Father of toddler beaten to death devastated

Full story: El Paso Times 97
Sgt. Earl Harris, III, takes a phone call from a well-wisher about his daughter, 2-year-old Milayna Harris, who died late Monday after allegedly being beaten by the godparents she was staying with while Harris ... Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
mcshakie

San Antonio, TX

#82 Apr 25, 2008
HEXX
And the reason im back is because im here to defend my friend Shawntrell, speaking of why people are here why the f**k are you here do you anybody in the family?
Hexx

United States

#83 Apr 25, 2008
I thought you were gonna shut up about this already, shows your level of intellect. What you say MAY be true, but at least HE DIDNT KILL HIS OWN KIDS!!!!!!!!!!
Hexx

United States

#84 Apr 25, 2008
mcshakie wrote:
HEXX
And the reason im back is because im here to defend my friend Shawntrell, speaking of why people are here why the f**k are you here do you anybody in the family?
Who I know is none of your business, but if you're here DEFENDING one of those monsters, then I suggest you pack up and leave. The medical evidence is crystal clear and a weapon was found in their apartment; one, or both of the dawkins, killed this little girl. If Earl did in fact used to abuse his kids, THE DAWKINS WERE WORSE FOR FINISHING THAT JOB.
Friend of family

Gainesville, FL

#85 Apr 25, 2008
Hey Earl I feel your pain i know that you are strong because you always was.You new what you had to do but the system fail you from day one .If they had of listen to you beforw they gave her RIGHTS OF BEING A GOOD MOM. You TRIED an TRIED to tell them but they wouldnt listen .Some women deserve ther kids but now these days some is the same as these DEAD beat DADS. aND THE law think thry no but they dont thats why we have som a many kids thats being ABUSED in the system to.but remember he GOD knows best an you jiust take care of your sone because i no you an you WAS an still is a GOOD father. You always protected them an did what you had to do ,She was an i see still was all about the dollars.Remember there is no amount more then your kids. She an them others will pay,You stay STRONG.
mcshakie

San Antonio, TX

#86 Apr 26, 2008
Hexx wrote:
<quoted text>
Who I know is none of your business, but if you're here DEFENDING one of those monsters, then I suggest you pack up and leave. The medical evidence is crystal clear and a weapon was found in their apartment; one, or both of the dawkins, killed this little girl. If Earl did in fact used to abuse his kids, THE DAWKINS WERE WORSE FOR FINISHING THAT JOB.
Yea you keep believing those papers-see howfar that gets you..im done with this your a waiste of time
A Friend

Satellite Provider

#87 Apr 27, 2008
Earl, I am very sorry for what happened to your daughter. I hope that Jalien is okay and that you are doing well. I wish you the best of luck with the custody battle. I hope you get him. Take care.
The one

Lewisville, TX

#88 Apr 30, 2008
anonymous wrote:
I knew all of them in Germany and agree that even though the Dawkins' appeared to be nice people, you never know. I also agree that Earl should be able to keep his son. Sheree has issues.
So who are you to say I have issues?
sorryforyourloss

United States

#89 May 13, 2008
I know all parties involved except the Father Earl and I was not completely shocked when the story broke. Do not Hire Paul Kubinski he is incompetent and very expensive.
This is a tragic about adults making bad decisions. My heart goes out to the little boy
Sherees Best Friend

Oceanside, CA

#90 May 20, 2008
All of you can go to hell for passing judgement! I've know Sheree for 10+ years and unless you are aware of all the details you should keep your fucking mouths shut!! Can you imagine losing your child to the hands of someone you trust? And to you Aunt-by love and Hex!!! FUCK THE BOTH OF YOU!! If only you could hear the saddness in my BEST FRIENDS voice everytime she speaks maybe then it wouldn't be so easy for you to speak such evil!!! I just hope that all of you who speak such horrible things about someone you've only read about ( and remember you are only getting one side of the story) never have to endure such a loss.
Anonymous

Clarksville, TN

#92 May 28, 2008
There are two sides to every story and I'm quite sure Sheree is just as devastated by this as Earl. It seems Earl has gone to the media to help his custody case and to vilify Sheree.

Furthermore, I do believe it's public record that they've both (Earl & Sheree) been arrested in the past for domestic violence. So, those of you vilifying Sheree while Earl is considered a saint may want to rethink that position.

I know them both and neither of them would have won any "parent of the year" competitions, but I do know that fighting like cats and dogs over Jailen will only serve to hurt that poor child even more. It's time the two of them quit the "blame game" and get on with the mourning and the rearing of their only remaining child.
Hexx

United States

#93 Jun 16, 2008
Sherees Best Friend wrote:
All of you can go to hell for passing judgement! I've know Sheree for 10+ years and unless you are aware of all the details you should keep your fucking mouths shut!! Can you imagine losing your child to the hands of someone you trust? And to you Aunt-by love and Hex!!! FUCK THE BOTH OF YOU!! If only you could hear the saddness in my BEST FRIENDS voice everytime she speaks maybe then it wouldn't be so easy for you to speak such evil!!! I just hope that all of you who speak such horrible things about someone you've only read about ( and remember you are only getting one side of the story) never have to endure such a loss.
ANYONE can pretend to have sadness in their heart miss, ANYONE. The clincher is, are they truly tears of sadness, or just another bunch of BS? Honestly, the truth will come out in time. I for one am not judging, but providing my opinion based on the facts. I'm done with this, it breaks my heart to read this article over and over again because I am also a father to a little girl. RIP little one.
Spirit

Rustburg, VA

#94 Jun 17, 2008
I will never understand how anyone can hurt a little child. What could any two or three year old do to have someone beat them to death? If they cry,comfort them, feed them, rock them to sleep, interest them in play that will take their mind off their tears.Christ said, " Suffer the little children to come unto me and forbid them not, for of such is the kingdom of Heaven." I believe there is a special place in Hell for people who abuse a child, whether theirs or someone else's.
shanon

Woodbridge, VA

#95 Jul 16, 2008
i belive the little girl got triped and fell down the stair but i feel bad for the little girl
Earl Hariis III

Inglewood, CA

#96 Nov 18, 2008
We share the same name ...but your loss and courage far exceed mine (although I am quite familiar with both)

If you are ever in the Los Angles area ...reach out to me and I will be there for you!

Much Love & Respect!

Earl D. Harris III
INFORMATION

Littleton, CO

#97 Apr 22, 2009
JUST TO LET YOU PEOPLE KNOW: SHAWNTRELL DAWKINS WILL BE HAVING HER LAST COURT ON MAY 1st AT 3:30 IN THE 243RD DISTRICT COURT. I WILL BE THERE AND I WILL LET YOU ALL COMMENTATORS KNOW WHAT THE SENTENCING WILL BE!!!!!!!!!!
A Nightmare Indeed

El Paso, TX

#98 Oct 5, 2009
INFORMATION wrote:
JUST TO LET YOU PEOPLE KNOW: SHAWNTRELL DAWKINS WILL BE HAVING HER LAST COURT ON MAY 1st AT 3:30 IN THE 243RD DISTRICT COURT. I WILL BE THERE AND I WILL LET YOU ALL COMMENTATORS KNOW WHAT THE SENTENCING WILL BE!!!!!!!!!!
So what was the sentencing????
IM NOT SHOCKED

Antioch, TN

#99 Apr 15, 2012
I knew shawntrell, nakia and shree back in germany. I am not shocked this happened. she used to beat the hell out of her dogs for pissing in her house she was a very rude and mean person. sheree was scared of her but always idoled her and went out of her way just to please shantrell and make her happy. When i found out that she was the official god mother i was shocked. i pray to god that Earl gets custody of his son,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 48 min Gasman 700
El Paso continues to move ahead, County Judge V... 1 hr cat2009 1
Expanding Medicaid would help El Paso's uninsur... 6 hr Real lessons 13
US Rep. Beto O'Rourke votes against Iron Dome f... 11 hr Mandela 31
Greg Abbott & Chuck Norris Visit El Paso 12 hr huey goins 8
Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 14 hr POS 2,170
Beto O'Rourke (Jan '14) Wed L Morales 123
El Paso Dating
Find my Match

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Paso News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Paso

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]