Old Marine

United States

#182 Oct 4, 2011
El Maton De SF wrote:
<quoted text> I'll be sure to let your mom off early today from work so that she can meet you where ever the hell the two of you trannys go to when you're on Montana.
He he, I did a tranny once out on Montana. Damn guy was pretty, I tell you. And, a good kisser. Not good as you, but good none the less. We went back to his place and ended up naked in bed, screwing, and eating barbacoa tacos. He called me the next day....said his butt was bleeding something fierce. Couldn't sit down without one of them donuts.
Old Marine

Kemp, TX

#183 Oct 4, 2011
El Maton De SF wrote:
<quoted text> I'll be sure to let your mom off early today from work so that she can meet you where ever the hell the two of you trannys go to when you're on Montana.
Ok stop your crying. I'll send my wife over to lick your ballsac. You win!
ay guey

Sacramento, CA

#184 Oct 4, 2011
Old Marine wrote:
<quoted text>
He he, I did a tranny once out on Montana. Damn guy was pretty, I tell you. And, a good kisser. Not good as you, but good none the less. We went back to his place and ended up naked in bed, screwing, and eating barbacoa tacos. He called me the next day....said his butt was bleeding something fierce. Couldn't sit down without one of them donuts.
That was me I remember you also you had that receding military crew cut chubby mid forty's white guy. Yes you got me pretty good but I also love the way you went down on me all they way to your tonsils.I was so sore for a couple of days then I recall a couple weeks later taking a shower and I saw that big white bubble on my ?when I pulled the forskin back. I was sooooo embarass when I went to the clinic I didn't know what to tell them. They knew they also knew who you were because I had to give them a discribtion of you.
I had to take six 5,000 units of penicillin in each injection. So where did you get your treatment? Are you clean now? And do you still have all those purple lesions on your face, I thought they looked kinda of cute.
ay guey

Sacramento, CA

#185 Oct 4, 2011
Old Marine wrote:
<quoted text>Ok stop your crying. I'll send my wife over to lick your ballsac. You win!
AY GUEY! you never told me you were married? How about your wifey how is she doing has she tested "cough" "cough" for you know what?
I still have those old scars on my bottom and on my ?, but they are clearing off so you say you want to go for another round?
Well Ok but you have to promise me not to bring any spirochetes with you, I'm going to check you out first because I will be looking out to see that you dont have any more chancres on your big ? and inside your mouth. See you on Montana.
Old Marine

United States

#186 Oct 4, 2011
ay guey wrote:
<quoted text>
That was me I remember you also you had that receding military crew cut chubby mid forty's white guy. Yes you got me pretty good but I also love the way you went down on me all they way to your tonsils.I was so sore for a couple of days then I recall a couple weeks later taking a shower and I saw that big white bubble on my ?when I pulled the forskin back. I was sooooo embarass when I went to the clinic I didn't know what to tell them. They knew they also knew who you were because I had to give them a discribtion of you.
I had to take six 5,000 units of penicillin in each injection. So where did you get your treatment? Are you clean now? And do you still have all those purple lesions on your face, I thought they looked kinda of cute.
Now, I remember you. You had a big wart on the side of your d!ck about halfway down, at the six inch mark. That f'ing wart caused my roid to bleed like crazy. My wife wouldn't rim me that night.

Don't worry about the chancres. Or the aids. Or the herpes. It's the Viet Dick-Draw that will hurt the most. Every six months or so, your d!ck will curl up like one of those f'ing party blow horns. It'll get covered with scabs and itch like crazy. Un-curling it to pee can cause you to pass out. Some gringos have gone mad with the disease. Good luck...
ay guey

El Paso, TX

#189 Oct 4, 2011
Old Marine wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, I remember you. You had a big wart on the side of your d!ck about halfway down, at the six inch mark. That f'ing wart caused my roid to bleed like crazy. My wife wouldn't rim me that night.
Don't worry about the chancres. Or the aids. Or the herpes. It's the Viet Dick-Draw that will hurt the most. Every six months or so, your d!ck will curl up like one of those f'ing party blow horns. It'll get covered with scabs and itch like crazy. Un-curling it to pee can cause you to pass out. Some gringos have gone mad with the disease. Good luck...
Old Marine by any chance are you boning the moderator?
AOL Hell

El Paso, TX

#190 Oct 5, 2011
ay guey wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop making fun of my mother menza, Walter Mercado is my mother and everybody says we look alot alike each other when I wear his drag outfits. And you need to stop using strangers moniker names menza otherwise I wont let you do me or I wont do you anymore, Ay si tu.

AOL = acne faced punk joto still living with mommy!
kate

El Paso, TX

#191 Oct 5, 2011
we let anybody in, that's how America rolls.
ay guey

Sacramento, CA

#192 Oct 5, 2011
AOL Hell wrote:
<quoted text>
AOL = acne faced punk joto still living with mommy!
We can lie naked in bed and you can pop the acne off my face and back and eat the white pus and blackheads like we use to do a few years ago, we can even invite Old Marine over and I can watch him drill you.
kate

El Paso, TX

#193 Oct 5, 2011
ay guey wrote:
<quoted text>
We can lie naked in bed and you can pop the acne off my face and back and eat the white pus and blackheads like we use to do a few years ago, we can even invite Old Marine over and I can watch him drill you.
Just because you father rolls that way with you doesn't mean that anyone else is interested.
Old Marine

United States

#194 Oct 5, 2011
ay guey wrote:
<quoted text>
What a splendid idea, "ay guey". Ever time the pus pops up from one of your pimples, I'll fire off a round of jizz into his azzz. Two eruptions for the price of one.
ay guey

El Paso, TX

#195 Oct 5, 2011
kate wrote:
<quoted text> Just because you father rolls that way with you doesn't mean that anyone else is interested.
Why kate! What ever do you mean? it's your father that rolls any way me or Old arine tell him to roll, surely if you were to see us in action you would want on it as well.
Old Marine

United States

#196 Oct 5, 2011
ay guey wrote:
<quoted text>
Why kate! What ever do you mean? it's your father that rolls any way me or Old arine tell him to roll, surely if you were to see us in action you would want on it as well.
I know a Kate. Used to hang out in McKelligon Canyon, sucking for 20 bucks or just a Valium. I agree to do her and her father. She used to have a little dog who would lick my nuts while I drilled her. Have her bring him along.
ay guey

Sacramento, CA

#197 Oct 5, 2011
Old Marine wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a Kate. Used to hang out in McKelligon Canyon, sucking for 20 bucks or just a Valium. I agree to do her and her father. She used to have a little dog who would lick my nuts while I drilled her. Have her bring him along.
Thats the same one back in the earlier years she would put out if I give her a ride to K Mart so she could buy a can of spray paint to get high on. She was pretty smelly I think she had a yeast infection.
Vet

Kemp, TX

#198 Oct 5, 2011
Old Marine wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont be coy you dipchit, that was you and your daughter back in the day.
nativetothismoth erland

Del Valle, TX

#199 Jul 18, 2012
louie wrote:
the reasons the mexicans come here is to get medical benefits, food, housing, schools, transportation and to go to the movies, because in mexico, there is no hospitals, no food, no housing, no schools, no cars, and they6 dont know what is a movie theater. BUT IS NOT OUR FAULT.TELL THE MEXICAN PRESIDENT TO DO SOMETHING AND STOP SENDING THE MEXICANS HERE.
Your dying, but us Natives of the Continent of America (mexicans, native americans, any descent of this continent) are multiplying we survived a holocaust and now its backfiring on yall.
panther

United States

#200 Oct 4, 2012
Its crazy how people are soo misinformed mexico has all the shit that the US has but life is still better here. Thats why alot of mexicans come here more jobs better pay.
panther

United States

#201 Oct 4, 2012
Its crazy how people can be so misinformed mexico has the same shit the US has but life is still better here. Thats why mexicans come here more jobs better pay even at 8 dollars an hour.
What

El Paso, TX

#202 Oct 4, 2012
panther wrote:
Its crazy how people can be so misinformed mexico has the same shit the US has but life is still better here. Thats why mexicans come here more jobs better pay even at 8 dollars an hour.
Thanks for the recap you pendejo.
sweet!

El Paso, TX

#203 Oct 10, 2012
Rich Brannon wrote:
<quoted text>They don't hate the Americans. They hate the arrogance of a lot of Americans and the U S Government. Ever been to Europe?????? How about the Arab countries???? You want to see real hate go and visit.
I don't know what you mean by should help us. Bush doesn't want help from anybody unless he demands it or else.
then y don't the Mexicans go to Europe instead ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dietitian's online chat takes in weight loss, c... (Mar '11) 24 min sancho panson 67
Poll Is Petro proud of Bruce Jenner? 1 hr huey goins 3
Federal judges ordered to seize bank accounts f... 1 hr old shoe 18
Justified shooting vindicated 6 hr L Morales 2
News Man exposing himself to women in East El Paso 6 hr lipchitz 9
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 16 hr Farting 23,169
News Texas military communities call for state fundi... 18 hr POS 6
More from around the web

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]