the mexicans hate america but love ou...
What

El Paso, TX

#204 Oct 10, 2012
[QUOTE who="sweet! "]<quoted text>
then y don't the Mexicans go to Europe instead ;)[/QUOTE]vete a la chingada pinche vendido petro! y eres jotillo como tu papa!
What

El Paso, TX

#205 Oct 10, 2012
Comment 204 is a hijacked moniker.
Poncho Villa Smith

El Paso, TX

#207 Oct 11, 2012
What wrote:
Comment 204 is a hijacked moniker.
It is just being a true Mexican't
What

El Paso, TX

#208 Oct 11, 2012
Poncho Villa Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
It is just being a true Mexican't
What's the matter puppet, not using your usb internet connecter this morning? STFU you lart asssss white cow!
Cesar Chavez Jones

El Paso, TX

#209 Oct 11, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter puppet, not using your usb internet connecter this morning? STFU you lart asssss white cow!
Stop looking at my asssss joto!!!!!
What

El Paso, TX

#210 Oct 11, 2012
Cesar Chavez Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop looking at my asssss joto!!!!!
Oh puppet, you wish that adults looked at your asssss, that's why you have to molest little children.
Cesar Chavez Jones

El Paso, TX

#211 Oct 11, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>Oh puppet, you wish that adults looked at your asssss, that's why you have to molest little children.
No fake What that is your department
What

El Paso, TX

#212 Oct 11, 2012
<quoted text>
No fake What that is your department
Don't cry pubic puppet.
Cesar Chavez Jones

El Paso, TX

#213 Oct 11, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>Don't cry pubic puppet.
Hell I am laughing my assss off!!!

You are so dumb you can,t get any new material hey here is a new name for you Rerun!!!!
What

El Paso, TX

#214 Oct 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Hell I am laughing my assss off!!!
You are so dumb you can,t get any new material hey here is a new name for you Rerun!!!!
Why would I need new material? All the old stuff makes you cry just the same and besides I wouldn't want to confuse you with any new materials. I'll save the new stuff for someone smarter than some low life queer like you.
What

El Paso, TX

#215 Oct 11, 2012
The previous what is too stupid to develop his own moniker so once again he hijacks a moniker.
Cesar Chavez Jones

El Paso, TX

#216 Oct 11, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text> Why would I need new material? All the old stuff makes you cry just the same and besides I wouldn't want to confuse you with any new materials. I'll save the new stuff for someone smarter than some low life queer like you.
Hey Rerun I am just laughing at you stupity
What

El Paso, TX

#217 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Hey Rerun I am just laughing at you stupity

Stop crying you little baby!!! This is your little crybaby rant: " The previous what is too stupid to develop his own moniker so once again he hijacks a moniker." Now STFU and grow some balls you little beatch!!!
Cesar Chavez Jones

El Paso, TX

#218 Oct 12, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop crying you little baby!!! This is your little crybaby rant: " The previous what is too stupid to develop his own moniker so once again he hijacks a moniker." Now STFU and grow some balls you little beatch!!!
Hey Rerun I am just laughing at you
What

El Paso, TX

#219 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Hey does william pena coddle you too sleep when I make you cry. It cries itself to sleep.
James Russell USNR

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#220 Oct 12, 2012
Who doesn't hate America? Am i right? hehe
Cesar Chavez Jones

El Paso, TX

#221 Oct 13, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>Hey does william pena coddle you too sleep when I make you cry. It cries itself to sleep.
Paul

Flushing, NY

#222 Sep 12, 2013
El Maton de SF wrote:
louie,your real name is Adolf Hitler Jr, you are a coward and unfortunately an American raised chicken with no balls.
By any chance is your mother dating an illegal and they put you out of the house, thats why your so bitter and hateful?
Cant you see you cant live with momma for ever, even at forty five is a very long time, Get a Life.
You liberal moron. You're stupid. Stop being a drone.
mexicant

Reno, NV

#224 Dec 29, 2013
Regardless you have to admitt shltland aka mexico is a corrupt rat hole with a lot of corrupt shlteating ratty people
americants

United States

#225 Dec 30, 2013
mexicant wrote:
Regardless you have to admitt shltland aka mexico is a corrupt rat hole with a lot of corrupt shlteating ratty people
Sounds like you're posting about your daughters filthy snatch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Palm Sunday procession 25 min Have a blessed Ea... 13
News Sessions' lies 4 hr New Resident 31
To Catch a Beaner 4 hr New Resident 58
News Sanctuary cities threatened with loss of federa... 4 hr American de Juaritos 63
News Mexico Worries That A New Border Wall Will Wors... 5 hr remorse sets in 36
Is El Paso Next? 9 hr New Resident 4
News Mayoral candidate Saucedo files finance reporta 9 hr New Resident 2

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages