the mexicans hate america but love our money

Posted in the El Paso Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
louie

Fort Stewart, GA

#1 Jan 12, 2008
the reasons the mexicans come here is to get medical benefits, food, housing, schools, transportation and to go to the movies, because in mexico, there is no hospitals, no food, no housing, no schools, no cars, and they6 dont know what is a movie theater. BUT IS NOT OUR FAULT.TELL THE MEXICAN PRESIDENT TO DO SOMETHING AND STOP SENDING THE MEXICANS HERE.
El Maton de SF

San Francisco, CA

#2 Jan 12, 2008
louie,your real name is Adolf Hitler Jr, you are a coward and unfortunately an American raised chicken with no balls.
By any chance is your mother dating an illegal and they put you out of the house, thats why your so bitter and hateful?
Cant you see you cant live with momma for ever, even at forty five is a very long time, Get a Life.
Get Real

United States

#3 Jan 12, 2008
Louie,

You must be from the SOUTH, I recken that in the hill-billy area you come from must be full of all those thingy. PEOPLE HOSPITALS WITH REAL LIVE DOCTORS AND PRETTY LITTLE NURSY. Oh THEM PICTURE SHOWS ON THE WALLS TOO!

Louie, Get Real

Mexican come here because of money. Many Mexican respect and love US. There is a heaven here where people can improve their lives. Remember one thing Louie, Everyone remembers there old home. If your are from GA and live in DC, you always remember your home.

The problem has always been about $$$$. Business who want cheaper help, People who want cheaper products, home, cars, etc...

The way to solve this problem is to, have a world minimum wage. And that is not going to happen in my life time or yours.

END OF STORY

Since: Feb 07

Obregon, Mexico

#4 Jan 12, 2008
louie wrote:
the reasons the mexicans come here is to get medical benefits, food, housing, schools, transportation and to go to the movies, because in mexico, there is no hospitals, no food, no housing, no schools, no cars, and they6 dont know what is a movie theater. BUT IS NOT OUR FAULT.TELL THE MEXICAN PRESIDENT TO DO SOMETHING AND STOP SENDING THE MEXICANS HERE.
Wow, there isn't enough time in the day to sanswer your ill-imformed comments. There are plenty of hospitals and for most people medical care is free. There are many many schools and to handle the children the schools run two sessions. Half the kids go to school in the morning and the other half go in the afternoon/evening. Now granted, the schools are not completely free. They do have to pay for books etc but they are available to everybody. Movie theaters. They have a number of modern theaters. 10-20 screens with comfortable seats that rock back and forth. they even have people that will wait on you to get your munchies. Every Wed. afternoon the price of a movie, 1st run or not, is approx.$3.00. We saw the latest blockbusters ie Bourne/pirates etc for that amount. The munchies cost us more than the movie. Housing. There are more people here that own houses than live in apts. If you work for the same company, especially manufactures, for three years you WILL qualify to buy a house. Now granted, they are much smaller than the houses in the U S but you have your own place. Oh, by the way, the lenders are backed by the Government. Now, to have a decent job you do have to have a education, 10th grade certificate I think. There are jobs here, especially in the border cities, and none of the people I know have any real interest in going to tjhe U S. They love their country and want to stay here. Most of the illegals come from the central/southern parts of Mx. and countries further south. Its the same here as any other place in the world. EDUCATION. Trust me, the Government is doing what they can but, as in the U S , politics get in the way. Man, I could go on and on but I have better things to do. Oh, I am not disliked at all, or at least not because I am an American.
Nancy

El Paso, TX

#5 Jan 12, 2008
louie wrote:
Louie,
Que pasa. They do have cars, schools, housing and cool movie theaters and they are super nice. better than in el paso. you should come down to Juarez and check them out so you stop talking like that, baby. you hurt my mexican feelings.:( Malo.
louie

Fort Stewart, GA

#6 Jan 12, 2008
if it is so great why they come here? and stay? and why they refuse to go back?
Don Kirkpatrick

El Paso, TX

#7 Jan 12, 2008
louie wrote:
What the hell kind of language is that? Caveman?
Mr Perfect Wording

AOL

#8 Jan 12, 2008
U an English major or what?
Don Kirkpatrick

El Paso, TX

#9 Jan 12, 2008
Mr Perfect Wording wrote:
U an English major or what?
Are you the tard tamer in charge of Louie? If so, try to keep that window licker under control.
El Pasoan

AOL

#10 Jan 12, 2008
Ugly old man.

Obregon, Mexico

#11 Jan 12, 2008
louie wrote:
Why do people go on welfare in the U S and refuse to get a job. Why do their kids think that is a way of life. People are starting to go back to Mx. Illegal immigration has gone down in the last few months. There are more jobs available in Mx now. Mx. was killed after 9-11. Here in juarez experts estimated that un-emplyment went as high as 25%. Some say higher. Remember, most if not all maufacturers in the border towns are owned by U S companies. When things go bad in the U S they definitely slow down over here. Now there a lot of jobs available and people are moving into Juarez a high rate. Thousands of new houses are built every year, some housing tracks are subsidized by the manufacturers( U S companies). They all offer FREE transportation to and from work. Things are getting better but you don't fix things over nite. Vicente Fox did a pretty good job and Calderon is also. But, like I said in my other post, education--education is important here as anywhere else. Education is slowly getting better and more people in Mx are going to complete their high school education than ever before. But, it takes time. I mean, back in 1620 not all kids went to school. Remember, before Fox became president the previous ruling party ruled for 60=70 years or so and they did little to upgrade the citizens except for social services. An example-- the 2006 floods here in El Paso/Juarez there are still people waiting for their monies are the rest of their monies from being bought out or for repair services. How about the Katrina victims????? SIX months after the floods every family in Juarez-350-400-- were in their new houses that were donated FREE!!!!! Hey, it takes time. And why do you blame the Mexicans??? If the U S companies refused to hire them then you wouldn't have the illegals problem, or at least not the extent that the U S has.
louie

Fort Stewart, GA

#12 Jan 12, 2008
then if mexico is so great they should help us and not hate us.

Obregon, Mexico

#13 Jan 13, 2008
louie wrote:
They don't hate the Americans. They hate the arrogance of a lot of Americans and the U S Government. Ever been to Europe?????? How about the Arab countries???? You want to see real hate go and visit.
I don't know what you mean by should help us. Bush doesn't want help from anybody unless he demands it or else.
fjhhghfgfj

Chatham, UK

#14 Jan 22, 2008
you guys are gay :]
Sponge Bob

Chatham, UK

#15 Jan 22, 2008
=D H e y y Guuuyyyssss
mexicans should go to america if they want tooooo
Tazz

Chatham, UK

#16 Jan 22, 2008
Mexicans if you want to go to amercia, fucking do it! You have just as a right to a good education, good health care etc. as the amercians do! ou can also help benefit america, by takeing the jobs they dont want for less pay and work long hours, WITHOUT COMPLAINING! So amercians, just stick it (:
fjhhghfgfj

Chatham, UK

#17 Jan 22, 2008
Yeah kaytees right shes amazingg :]
Eddie Carlino

El Paso, TX

#18 Jan 22, 2008
louie wrote:
They are helping us, they're keeping our Border Patrol Agents employed as well as many other governmental entities. They're probably even doing your yard work for you. Now quit your whining!
louie

Fort Stewart, GA

#19 Jan 22, 2008
they come here to sell drugs, to kill our people, to have gangs, to harm innocent citizens, to steal, to do protitution and this is bad for america.
louie

Fort Stewart, GA

#21 Jan 22, 2008
we have too many problems right now in america and the mexicans are not helping at all. the only help we get is illegasl inmigrants coming by the thousands every day because mexico dont care what happens to the people of mexico. the people of mexico needs to instead of coming this way go to mexico and fight for their rights. the right to be mexican, not the right to be a slave. and when they come here they are treated like slaves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U.S. Goverment and Police using Rape and Torture 5 hr b189187go 1
News Ouisa D. Davis: Step up to help victims of viol... 9 hr Farting 6
Poll Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) Sun Manny 2,281
theresa braham Sun That Farter 4
El Paso Central Appraisal District (Mar '12) Sun That Farter 16
News El Paso contest winner to meet soccer star Neym... Sun That Farter 4
News Man exposing himself to women in East El Paso Sun That Farter 10
More from around the web

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE