Webcam Atop Double Tree Hotel

Webcam Atop Double Tree Hotel

Posted in the El Paso Forum

Paul Foster

El Paso, TX

#1 Jul 29, 2013
If anyone has notice that there is a webcam on top of the Double Tree
Hotel in downtown El Paso over looking at the baseball stadium construction site!
It looks great when you can look at it normally in full color, but now I think that my wife instructed them to put a red filter on the lens so the picture looks red.
This morning it was yellow and it looked like some Raven doodoo on the lens, but now there is a red filter,so it looks like I'm on LSD!
It's really Kids play.
Talking about kids, we had our moscosos pick out the new mascot well they actually narrowed it down to two choices, Polly Foster picked the El Paso Aardvark's Woodpecker Jr Hunt picked the Desert Sun Dogs.
Someone Suggested the El Paso Polar Bears, that is also a good choice.We will be announcing the mascot's name very soon.
but now back to those red color filter on the Webcam I think it's terrifically stupid.
But anything goes in El Paso,check out the webcam.
www.tripleaelpaso.com
Dean Wheeler

El Paso, TX

#2 Jul 30, 2013
Paul Foster wrote:
Hotel in downtown El Paso over looking at the baseball stadium construction site!
It looks great when you can look at it normally in full color, but now I think that my wife instructed them to put a red filter on the lens so the picture looks red.
This morning it was yellow and it looked like some Raven doodoo on the lens, but now there is a red filter,so it looks like I'm on LSD!
It's really Kids play.
Talking about kids, we had our moscosos pick out the new mascot well they actually narrowed it down to two choices, Polly Foster picked the El Paso Aardvark's Woodpecker Jr Hunt picked the Desert Sun Dogs.
Someone Suggested the El Paso Polar Bears, that is also a good choice.We will be announcing the mascot's name very soon.
but now back to those red color filter on the Webcam I think it's terrifically stupid.
www.tripleaelpaso.com
Do they ever point the camera at the other hotels in the area? Perhaps towards the swimming pool or the sauna?
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#3 Jul 30, 2013
Paul Foster wrote:
It's really Kids play.
www.tripleaelpaso.com
Stick a tullip in your backside you pin head.
Paul Foster

United States

#4 Jul 30, 2013
James Russell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>Stick a tullip in your backside you pin head.
How do you mean?
rat

El Paso, TX

#5 Jul 30, 2013
Paul Foster wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you mean?
I forwarded a copy of this thread to Western Refining just to let them know that you impersonating Mr. Paul Foster.

I hope that law enforcements comes knocing on your shack once they investigate this matter.
404 error

Pinehill, NM

#6 Jul 30, 2013
rat wrote:
<quoted text>
I forwarded a copy of this thread to Western Refining just to let them know that you impersonating Mr. Paul Foster.
I hope that law enforcements comes knocing on your shack once they investigate this matter.
Yeah! And that link he posted don't work, either. That's dirty pool in my book!
Paul Foster

El Paso, TX

#7 Jul 30, 2013
404 error wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah! And that link he posted don't work, either. That's dirty pool in my book!
Okeedokee! correction 404
www.elpasotriplea.com/construction-web-cam
try dis one?
404 error

Pinehill, NM

#8 Jul 31, 2013
Paul Foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Okeedokee! correction 404
www.elpasotriplea.com/construction-web-cam
try dis one?
No offense, but that red tint's rough on the eyes. Daytime hours, anyway. And it's laggy. Thanks for nothing, StantonStreet jerks.
double tree

El Paso, TX

#9 Jul 31, 2013
404 error wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense, but that red tint's rough on the eyes. Daytime hours, anyway. And it's laggy. Thanks for nothing, StantonStreet jerks.
You need to stop getting high on marijuana you loser. That's why your eyes are red you moron.
Mr Itchy Scabies

El Paso, TX

#11 Jul 31, 2013
That web cam looks ridiculous with that red filter lens, what did Paul Foster put his wife's red nylon underwear on the lens?
404 error

Pinehill, NM

#13 Aug 9, 2013
Looks like somebody fixed the webcam. Looks awesome.
DC Dave

El Paso, TX

#14 Aug 10, 2013
404 error wrote:
Looks like somebody fixed the webcam. Looks awesome.
I really like that webcam and it seems like they zoomed all the way in where I can really get my rocks off by watching the construction workers go to the Port O Potty's and do their stuff.
Makes me climax as I jerk all over myself what a mess but then again since I don't like girls I actually enjoy playing with myself at least four or five times daily.
Do you all think it's some kind of disorder?
Fletcher Grey

United States

#15 Aug 10, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
I really like that webcam and it seems like they zoomed all the way in where I can really get my rocks off by watching the construction workers go to the Port O Potty's and do their stuff.
Makes me climax as I jerk all over myself what a mess but then again since I don't like girls I actually enjoy playing with myself at least four or five times daily.
Do you all think it's some kind of disorder?
What do you focus in on as you get a nut? On the tight, muscled buns or the package itself? I'd say if it's the butt cheeks, that's not so bad because everyone enjoys a nice pair of buns. But if it's the other, you might have a problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El Paso Fart Fiesta Sat The farts 40
Ever been caught fart sniffing? Sat The farts 15
News By 1896, El Paso was no longer a 'hick town' Sat The farts 2
Fart Catchers Methods Used Sat Taste Fart 24
Fart Off Sat Taste Fart 11
El Paso Taco Truck Farts Feb 22 Fart Laughs 13
Breaking: 13 MS Sharteen fart- sharters sniff h... Feb 22 Fart Laughs 3

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance