First Prev
of 2
Next Last
America the Beautiful

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Jun 12, 2012
June 14th is Flag Day. All proud Americans should display their American flags on this day.
JWRussell

El Paso, TX

#2 Jun 12, 2012
I am going to have mine up a soon as possible on Thursday. I think everyone should a have a flag to post either from the front roof area or along the sidewalk with the small ones. Too bad most people who are citizens don't have the guts to put one up. These are probably the same people who fail to go to the polls and vote. People can show their Patriotism very easily by going to the Home Depot or Lowes and buying a small flag. You can do it over the internet also.
Lori East Side

El Paso, TX

#3 Jun 12, 2012
America the Beautiful wrote:
June 14th is Flag Day. All proud Americans should display their American flags on this day.
I'm as patriotic as the next person but this takes the cake. I know that the homosexuals have gained momentum lately in their agenda but giving them their own day and flying the flag to boot is over the top. Furthermore, the term itself is offensive and so I will not be participating in this particular day.
America the Beautiful

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Jun 12, 2012
Lori East Side wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm as patriotic as the next person but this takes the cake. I know that the homosexuals have gained momentum lately in their agenda but giving them their own day and flying the flag to boot is over the top. Furthermore, the term itself is offensive and so I will not be participating in this particular day.
Maybe I have misunderstood, but Flag Day June 14 is to honor and respect the US Flag. I will be flying the Red White and Blue, not a rainbow colored flag.
JWRussell

El Paso, TX

#5 Jun 12, 2012
Lori East Side wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you are as stupid as can be. If you have ever had a history class you would know the the 14th of June is to honor the United States Flag and to retire the flags that have been worn out, torn by wind or storm or dirty beyond simply cleaning. The Boy Scouts used to take these worn out flags to a retirement ceremony and burn them as prescribed by flag etiquette.
AA McCoy

El Paso, TX

#6 Jun 12, 2012
the flag offends alot of people. The Only true warrior culture in this Hemisphere are the Atec people. killing women and children and little kids throwing rocks does not count as a warrior culture or having grandma and grandpa dressed up as george and martha washingtion and waving banners with don't touch my medicare does not count as a warrior culture.

Since: Mar 11

El Paso, TX

#7 Jun 13, 2012
AA McCoy wrote:
the flag offends alot of people. The Only true warrior culture in this Hemisphere are the Atec people. killing women and children and little kids throwing rocks does not count as a warrior culture or having grandma and grandpa dressed up as george and martha washingtion and waving banners with don't touch my medicare does not count as a warrior culture.
You're an imbicile
Lori East Side

El Paso, TX

#8 Jun 13, 2012
America the Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe I have misunderstood, but Flag Day June 14 is to honor and respect the US Flag. I will be flying the Red White and Blue, not a rainbow colored flag.
Sorry about that. I read the original post without my glasses and I missed the "l" in Flag Day. Now that this has been cleared up, you'll be happy to know I'm flying Old Glory with pride on my front lawn today.
just saying

Rio Rancho, NM

#9 Jun 11, 2013
How many flags do you really see up on June 14? Most don't even know what day it is or for that matter don't even own a US flag.
Frank Gray

El Paso, TX

#10 Jun 11, 2013
just saying wrote:
How many flags do you really see up on June 14? Most don't even know what day it is or for that matter don't even own a US flag.
Anyone who doesn't own a flag is a slacker who should be deported. Lots of people died to get this land away form the Indians and we need to cherish it fully.
Supreme Chicano Commander

El Paso, TX

#11 Jun 11, 2013
I will be flying the Aztec War Eagle flag/Mexican Farm Workers flag AND El Tri on flag day!

I will drink many Bud Lites while I have Carne Asada (that I got with the Lone Star Card) and burn the stars and strips!

Come On Everybody! VIVA LA RAZA UNIDA!

Let it come! Show it! Don't be afraid ANYMORE! It's In Your Blood!
Eastside Memo

El Paso, TX

#12 Jun 11, 2013
Thanks for such an Inspirational Post Commander! Will Do!
And I will try and get everybody I know on the eastside to do the same!
Ramon Renteria Savage

El Paso, TX

#13 Jun 11, 2013
Supreme Chicano Commander wrote:
I will be flying the Aztec War Eagle flag/Mexican Farm Workers flag AND El Tri on flag day!
I will drink many Bud Lites while I have Carne Asada (that I got with the Lone Star Card) and burn the stars and strips!
I use that flag to wipe my fat culo ALL the time.
Proud Mexican Democrat

El Paso, TX

#14 Jun 11, 2013
For the Proud Mexican people of El Paso they have beautiful Mexican flags on sell at the Bronco Flea for $22.50 USD. Some of the venders might even take Lone Star Card steaks and give you a discount, so you might be able to get one for as little as $10USD if you bring Lone Star Card steaks. I even heard of some Mexican people trading WIC cheese for a nice Mexican flag.

Also at the El Paso Democratic Headquarters in El Paso they will be having an el cuarto de Julio party for all the Mexican People to celebrate our proud Mexico and it's courageous Democratic people.
The Project Amistad van will be giving free rides to the event leaving at 6:30 on the 4th from Album park and from Chico's Tacos on Montwood at 7:15.

Come and bring the chavalitos and BYOBud Lites! Bring extra Bud Lites for some of the poor Proud Mexican Democrates and get a free little Mexican flag on a tooth pick.
Long live the USA Chicano

Rio Rancho, NM

#15 Jun 11, 2013
Supreme Chicano Commander wrote:
Hey man whats your problem? Are you poco loco or what? Did you skip history class in school or did someone piss you off or what? Maybe you need anger management or counseling or therapy or something. Heck if you wanted to fly those other flags, you had your chance on Cinco de mayo, Cesar Chavez's birthday or 16 de septiembre. It's ok man, just do it right. June 14 and July 4th are for those of us who love the USA and are grateful for where we live. The Chicanos I know love their country. Viva la roja, blanca y azul! Long live the red, white and blue! Viva the USA!!!!!! I'll be flying my stars and stripes proudly.
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

#16 Jun 11, 2013
Proud Mexican Democrat wrote:
For the Proud Mexican people of El Paso they have beautiful Mexican flags on sell at the Bronco Flea for $22.50 USD. Some of the venders might even take Lone Star Card steaks and give you a discount, so you might be able to get one for as little as $10USD if you bring Lone Star Card steaks. I even heard of some Mexican people trading WIC cheese for a nice Mexican flag.
Also at the El Paso Democratic Headquarters in El Paso they will be having an el cuarto de Julio party for all the Mexican People to celebrate our proud Mexico and it's courageous Democratic people.
The Project Amistad van will be giving free rides to the event leaving at 6:30 on the 4th from Album park and from Chico's Tacos on Montwood at 7:15.
Come and bring the chavalitos and BYOBud Lites! Bring extra Bud Lites for some of the poor Proud Mexican Democrates and get a free little Mexican flag on a tooth pick.
You going to fly the flag in your trailer park with your mullet wearing beer drinking butt buddies? I can see it now you are joined by skinny crack head women missing teeth. Old Billy Bob will spout in his finest 5th graded English how Mexicans took his job. He doesn't bother to say he was drunk half the time and never went to work. He is so fat his diabetes is off the charts. Then after a few cases you start fighting each other like a bunch of sissies. By then you crack head females are gone looking for bubba.
Eastside Memo

El Paso, TX

#17 Jun 11, 2013
Lawnmowermaster wrote:
<quoted text>
You going to fly the flag in your trailer park with your mullet wearing beer drinking butt buddies? I can see it now you are joined by skinny crack head women missing teeth. Old Billy Bob will spout in his finest 5th graded English how Mexicans took his job. He doesn't bother to say he was drunk half the time and never went to work. He is so fat his diabetes is off the charts. Then after a few cases you start fighting each other like a bunch of sissies. By then you crack head females are gone looking for bubba.
I knew it wouldn't be long before the child rapist showed up.

Leave you gran children alone you sick f///uck!
USA Chicano

Rio Rancho, NM

#18 Jun 11, 2013
Lawnmowermaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Man you are halucinating or either extremist sterotypical. I am not racist and neither are the people I hang with which happen to be of all colors and creeds. Sorry if you don't have any friends of other races. Like that guy said, "Can't we all get along?" You should let go of that racist mentality and give all people a chance. You will find out we're more alike than different. I'm proud to be an American with mexican roots and I try to get along with everyone. I may not see things as negative as you do and I have low tolerance for those who try to put me and my friends down. Peace bro and wishing you and yours a very Happy 4th of July.
DC Dave

United States

#19 Jun 11, 2013
Eastside Memo wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it wouldn't be long before the child rapist showed up.
Leave you gran children alone you sick f///uck!
You've been sucking too much palo.
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

#20 Jun 11, 2013
USA Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>Man you are halucinating or either extremist sterotypical. I am not racist and neither are the people I hang with which happen to be of all colors and creeds. Sorry if you don't have any friends of other races. Like that guy said, "Can't we all get along?" You should let go of that racist mentality and give all people a chance. You will find out we're more alike than different. I'm proud to be an American with mexican roots and I try to get along with everyone. I may not see things as negative as you do and I have low tolerance for those who try to put me and my friends down. Peace bro and wishing you and yours a very Happy 4th of July.
No such thing as a USA Chicano and if there is who appointed you their spokesperson? The Clueless Chicano Commando is a hater that baits naive people. Especially, the ignorant and bigoted to post hate filled remarks not to mention homosexual innuendos projecting his hate for his homosexual desires he clearly projects. It is noted you did not capitalize Mexican. You don't fool anyone except yourself. So find some vile, angry, midget to preach to. Not me, I don't buy your BS or crude attempt to patronize. BTW did you dress as nun to protest immigration reform?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thank you 1 hr NipsyRussell USNR 6
News Longtime auto dealer, Bob Hoy, died 1 hr POS 18
Poll If I marry a FGT will you all come to my wedding? 1 hr POS 21
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr Farts 900
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 4 hr Farters 742
News Ex-LAPD officer Henry Solis laughs at murder he... 5 hr butters_ 4
News Children's Hospital mediation 6 hr I Hate The French 3
More from around the web

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages