stone cold fox leaves EP

stone cold fox leaves EP

Posted in the El Paso Forum

fap no more

El Paso, TX

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Hate to ruin some of your all's day, but in case you missed it, KFOX-TV's Las Cruces bureau reporter, Samantha Manning, is leaving/has left for WBIR in Knoxville, TN. Effective 1/22/13.

I'll miss her, but not in a creepy way. Ok?
David Villanueva

El Paso, TX

#2 Feb 5, 2013
fap no more wrote:
Hate to ruin some of your all's day, but in case you missed it, KFOX-TV's Las Cruces bureau reporter, Samantha Manning, is leaving/has left for WBIR in Knoxville, TN. Effective 1/22/13.
I'll miss her, but not in a creepy way. Ok?
How in hell do you know this? Isn't she the one who is really petite?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#3 Aug 7, 2013
David Villanueva wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she IS! And now we have her here in Knoxville! I enjoy watching her!
Jim Sadler

El Paso, TX

#4 Aug 7, 2013
Knox500 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she IS! And now we have her here in Knoxville! I enjoy watching her!
Does she still have big cans and a sweet behind?

Location hidden

#5 Aug 7, 2013
Jim Sadler wrote:
<quoted text>
Does she still have big cans and a sweet behind?
Yes she does and plenty of it. Do you know who she is?
Jim Sadler

El Paso, TX

#6 Aug 7, 2013
Knox500 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she does and plenty of it. Do you know who she is?
Hell yes! I used to watch her on the news every night naked from the waist down if you know what I mean. That didn't serve me too well one night when I spilled salsa all over my lap, but the other nights I had a wonderful time. It's a damn shame we can no longer gaze upon the beauty of her face, her hair cascading over her face and her giant bosom heaving every time she draws a breath. But I still have her in my spank bank.

Location hidden

#7 Aug 7, 2013
Jim Sadler wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell yes! I used to watch her on the news every night naked from the waist down if you know what I mean. That didn't serve me too well one night when I spilled salsa all over my lap, but the other nights I had a wonderful time. It's a damn shame we can no longer gaze upon the beauty of her face, her hair cascading over her face and her giant bosom heaving every time she draws a breath. But I still have her in my spank bank.
Yea she does have a great rack. And I'm not sure if you noticed but she seems to love to show it off. Her shirts are so tight, I love it!

Have you seen this one from college? Curious to hear what you think of it...
Jim Sadler

El Paso, TX

#8 Aug 8, 2013
Knox500 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea she does have a great rack. And I'm not sure if you noticed but she seems to love to show it off. Her shirts are so tight, I love it!
Have you seen this one from college? Curious to hear what you think of it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =h6XsWgSUPoIXX
Thanks for the link. She was obviously one of those freak of nature women from way back, being so nicely endowed at a young age. Most of the women on TV here now don't have anything more than tennis balls, instead of the ripe, luscious melons like Sam does. Watching the news is just not the same without a serious pair of sweater hogans to gaze at. I only hope the people there appreciate her talents because she is much more than just a great set of boobs - she also has a world class butt with tight, round buns that would make any man drool.
DC Dave

El Monte, CA

#9 Aug 8, 2013
Jim Sadler wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the link. She was obviously one of those freak of nature women from way back, being so nicely endowed at a young age. Most of the women on TV here now don't have anything more than tennis balls, instead of the ripe, luscious melons like Sam does. Watching the news is just not the same without a serious pair of sweater hogans to gaze at. I only hope the people there appreciate her talents because she is much more than just a great set of boobs - she also has a world class butt with tight, round buns that would make any man drool.
You could never be that kind of woman you vile midget delusional grubby tranny. Stfu and stick a tulip in your up your culo.
Jim Sadler

El Paso, TX

#10 Aug 8, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You could never be that kind of woman you vile midget delusional grubby tranny. Stfu and stick a tulip in your up your culo.
All your beefing and bellyaching cannot diminish by one iota my undying respect for this woman newscaster. In today's chauvinistic society, women are still treated like animals by sexist pigs like you. You're probably one of these that wants to cut off women from contraception alternatives. But I cherish and admire the fairer sex and don't treat them like chattle. I can watch high brown news analysis like Chris Matthews and then also enjoy a recap from a smoking hot broad like Sam. She is the future of TV news, especially if she gets knocked up and grows a couple of cup sizes.
DC Dave

El Monte, CA

#11 Aug 8, 2013
Jim Sadler wrote:
<quoted text>
All your beefing and bellyaching cannot diminish by one iota my undying respect for this woman newscaster. In today's chauvinistic society, women are still treated like animals by sexist pigs like you. You're probably one of these that wants to cut off women from contraception alternatives. But I cherish and admire the fairer sex and don't treat them like chattle. I can watch high brown news analysis like Chris Matthews and then also enjoy a recap from a smoking hot broad like Sam. She is the future of TV news, especially if she gets knocked up and grows a couple of cup sizes.
You secretly yearn for a jim sadler to poke you in the culo mrs DipshipElPaso
Spouse Beater Adrienne A

El Paso, TX

#12 Aug 9, 2013
David Villanueva wrote:
<quoted text>
Does she terrorize her family members like KTSM's Adrienne Alvarez does ??
David Villanueva

El Paso, TX

#13 Aug 9, 2013
Spouse Beater Adrienne A wrote:
<quoted text>
Does she terrorize her family members like KTSM's Adrienne Alvarez does ??
Yes, with her massive mammaries. When she unhooks the clasp of her bra, I'm sure there's a fright that goes through the mind of her lover as he (or she) wonders how the hell they can get their lips around those mammoth jugs. But I'm sure the fright quickly turns to arousal as her paramour realizes that he can play with those fun bags all night long.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Border Legend 30 min EPT 4
El Paso Men who wear sandals are disgusting 32 min EPT 18
News Thousands watch annual West El Paso Rotary Inde... 7 hr butters_ 2
Poll Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 7 hr Stan Rogers 2,352
News DWI patrols 13 hr butters_ 5
News Scabies not a big deal, officials say (Mar '09) 15 hr huey goins 23
Federal judges ordered to seize bank accounts f... 23 hr eyes of texas 28
More from around the web

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE