13 shot dead inside bar in Mexico

Apr 21, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Nerve News

Ciudad Juarez -, April 22 - At least 13 people were gunned down and four wounded in an attack by suspected cartel gunmen at a bar in the northern Mexican city of Chihuahua, authorities said.

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Apr 23, 2012
Dave

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Since: Mar 11

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

They obviously did'nt get the memo on "bar hopping in Juarez is not a good idea".
JesusChristCentr alDave

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Only 13? DAMN!

Amor Por Ammo Por Mexico!
JesusChristCentr alDave

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

therealgrtwyt wrote:
They obviously did'nt get the memo on "bar hopping in Juarez is not a good idea".
It happend in Chihua Charky!
kiva

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

JesusChristCentralDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It happend in Chihua Charky!
Yes it did you joto, too bad you weren't there you pos cancer!
aaa

Grimsby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

There must be a joke about Mexicans and bars.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Most all the time the ElPaso Times is all over something like this what gives?
JesusChristCentr alDave

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

aaa wrote:
There must be a joke about Mexicans and bars.
Better yet dead mexicans "and bars".
JesusChristCentr alDave

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
Most all the time the ElPaso Times is all over something like this what gives?
Too far south, if it's south of Samalayuca you'll have to read about it in El Nortano.
Armando Alvarez

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

Its going to be great once it starts spilling over and see all the Vendidos and euro-americacas moving away.
JesusChristCentr alDave

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Armando Alvarez wrote:
Its going to be great once it starts spilling over ... blah blah blah..
Never happen we got the BP and the minutemen. And besides you beaners are too big of cowards, only kill women and children, easy targets because you mexican men are to coward to protect them. In the US women and children are the FIRST ones we protect!
Disgusting

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Armando Alvarez wrote:
Its going to be great once it starts spilling over and see all the Vendidos and euro-americacas moving away.
Pig!
Concerned

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

My significant other was driving with her two children. She was coming back from selling off my original country CD's that are now loaded into my iTunes. Her car died. She was one block away from the bar when the shooting started.

Some Federales pulled up to her car with their guns pointed inside the window. She explained that her car quit and she had the two children in the car with her. They took off.

We drove back at 10:00 AM the next morning to see the bar, as we were going to her friends just a couple of blocks away. The door was chained up and a single word written on a small piece of cardboard on the door. Cannot remember what it said.

No yellow tape. No crime scene investigators, nothing that would lead you to think that something this horrific happened. Go figure.

It bugs me when someone brings up Jeffrey Dommer or the Columbine shootings as a way to talk about the violence of white America. Down here those type of things are a daily occurrence in Mexico. They are forgotten about just as soon as the blood has been wiped off the floor. Except for the poor families that lost loved ones.

The Mexican people deserve better then they are getting. They deserve real protection.

You can just about bet on it that the police know who these guys are and where they live.

Like the people in Asencion, Mexico that were having their friends and neighbors kidnapped weekly. They knew who the criminals were, but the police would do nothing. The police knew who they were too. It was obvious. Two kidnappers were finally caught by the townspeople, because the police never did anything. As two of the captured kidnappers were being put in a police car, they laughed and said to the mob, we will see you in a couple of weeks. The mob turned on them and killed them, and then ran the corrupt police out of town.

The townspeople knew the police were in on the kidnappings. One long road going in two directions, in and out of town. Impossible to escape, but they always did.

Since: May 11

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

This is what happens when citizens are dependent on the government for protection. Mexicans need to fight to expand gun rights in Mexico.
JesusChristCentr alDave

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

vivatejas25 wrote:
This is what happens when citizens are dependent on the government for protection. Mexicans need to fight to expand gun rights in Mexico.
I agree, Screw the "Amor For Juarez" crowd!
The New Slogan is *Bullets For Beaners*!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the El Paso Forum right now

Search the El Paso Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 29 min valuesleader 21,526
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr DDS 17,098
Thank Reagan for MS 13 5 hr Kevin McDonald 11
Perry incites fear by mobilizing National Guard 6 hr Imperial Chicano 19
Eliot Shapleigh: Rick Perry border-troops order... 8 hr Imperial Chicano 5
Why Mexican Navy men are so sexy? 8 hr Imbecile Chicano 0
Should i invite L Morales to my baby shower? 8 hr Imbecile Chicano 0
•••
•••
•••
•••

El Paso Jobs

•••