Illegal immigrants creating a secret ...

Illegal immigrants creating a secret organization

Posted in the El Paso Forum

Elliot Nelson

United States

#1 Jan 7, 2014
Illegal immigrants are creating a secret organization in conjunction with the Department of Labor, targeting businesses that hire illegal immigrants. Even though they are here illegally, they are complaining that they are not getting paid minimum wage. This raid is programmed for April. ICE will also be involved because they will be deporting illegal immigrants, but they are supporting the Department of Labor. Small businesses will be fined up to $10,000 per occurrence per person. Surveillance is happening as we speak. I don't see the point. They are here illegally. They should be the ones getting fined for looking for work in the United States. They are here illegally but they want rights as citizens. Alameda Ave and Dyer are the first to be enforced. This is a wiki leak. This information is considered to be a conspiracy although much proof has been acquired to establish its validity. What is your opinion?

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#2 Jan 8, 2014
Elliot Nelson wrote:
Illegal immigrants are creating a secret organization in conjunction with the Department of Labor, targeting businesses that hire illegal immigrants. Even though they are here illegally, they are complaining that they are not getting paid minimum wage. This raid is programmed for April. ICE will also be involved because they will be deporting illegal immigrants, but they are supporting the Department of Labor. Small businesses will be fined up to $10,000 per occurrence per person. Surveillance is happening as we speak. I don't see the point. They are here illegally. They should be the ones getting fined for looking for work in the United States. They are here illegally but they want rights as citizens. Alameda Ave and Dyer are the first to be enforced. This is a wiki leak. This information is considered to be a conspiracy although much proof has been acquired to establish its validity. What is your opinion?
Never happen in this town reason. The economy of El Paso would collapse El Paso depends on illegals to keeps wages low if people complain there are 10 more to replace them people. If they were to round up all the illegals in this town unemployment would drop to 0% over night. Then employers would have to go to places like Arizona to get legal people to work and pay minimum wages in this town. El Paso would turn into a ghost town if they exported the illegals out of here dry up and blow away. Oh Fort Bliss would still remain but that is about it the rail road has already pulled stakes and move over to New Mexico
Analyst

El Paso, TX

#3 Jan 8, 2014
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text> Never happen in this town reason. The economy of El Paso would collapse El Paso depends on illegals to keeps wages low if people complain there are 10 more to replace them people. If they were to round up all the illegals in this town unemployment would drop to 0% over night. Then employers would have to go to places like Arizona to get legal people to work and pay minimum wages in this town. El Paso would turn into a ghost town if they exported the illegals out of here dry up and blow away. Oh Fort Bliss would still remain but that is about it the rail road has already pulled stakes and move over to New Mexico
Preseason Thunder gets underway on Thursday with the first of two days of testing for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers at Daytona International Speedway.

Earnhardt Ganassi Racing, Penske Racing, Richard Childress Racing, Stewart-Haas Racing, Hendrick Motorsports, Michael Waltrip Racing, Roush Fenway Racing and Joe Gibbs Racing are among the organizations participating in the two days of Sprint Cup testing.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#4 Jan 8, 2014
Analyst wrote:
<quoted text>
Preseason Thunder gets underway on Thursday with the first of two days of testing for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers at Daytona International Speedway.
Earnhardt Ganassi Racing, Penske Racing, Richard Childress Racing, Stewart-Haas Racing, Hendrick Motorsports, Michael Waltrip Racing, Roush Fenway Racing and Joe Gibbs Racing are among the organizations participating in the two days of Sprint Cup testing.
Are all them names you mentioned illegals? OH my my that's a lot of illegals in one place. Sounds like they are pretty fast. What is a Sprint Cup some new illegal finder the ICE and Boarder Patrol are testing?
Hire American veterans

La Luz, NM

#5 Jan 8, 2014
Every employer should hire only American veterans!

Enough crap...
Pay your way

El Paso, TX

#6 Jan 8, 2014
Hire American veterans wrote:
Every employer should hire only American veterans!
Enough crap...
The crap is you deadbeats.
Time to grow up.
Stop living off the rest of us.
macho panson

El Paso, TX

#7 Jan 8, 2014
Hire American veterans wrote:
Every employer should hire only American veterans!
Enough crap...
They suck!
They're either drunk or on drugs or have some kind of imaginary VA disability!
To hell with veterans!
Hunter Jones

El Paso, TX

#8 Jan 8, 2014
Hire American veterans wrote:
Every employer should hire only American veterans!
Enough crap...
their homeless and have no address to contact them.
linglong

Tempe, AZ

#9 Mar 2, 2014
Let El Paso collapse! I would live to see it happen. The city and state is full of thieves like politicians, the court system, the law enforcement, city hall. We keep about 20% of our checks after paying bills and taxes. Rollers pay taxes according to the employees wage, tax on the furniture they use to conduct business, tax on the inventory for sale, licenses for the state, the city, the fire department.. I can go on and on. The employee pays taxes on the money earned, pay taxes on the money spent,, pay for taxes on the things we own, cars and houses, plus insurance, pls err have to support the hospital for all the illegal people they treat for free, we have to feed the fuel companies with their ridiculous gas prices. This country is doomed! So is the city! The government owns us. We are slaves! With liberty, and justice, for none!
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#10 Mar 2, 2014
linglong wrote:
Let El Paso collapse! I would live to see it happen. The city and state is full of thieves like politicians, the court system, the law enforcement, city hall. We keep about 20% of our checks after paying bills and taxes. Rollers pay taxes according to the employees wage, tax on the furniture they use to conduct business, tax on the inventory for sale, licenses for the state, the city, the fire department.. I can go on and on. The employee pays taxes on the money earned, pay taxes on the money spent,, pay for taxes on the things we own, cars and houses, plus insurance, pls err have to support the hospital for all the illegal people they treat for free, we have to feed the fuel companies with their ridiculous gas prices. This country is doomed! So is the city! The government owns us. We are slaves! With liberty, and justice, for none!
CNN’s Piers Morgan, who is ending his nightly show on the network, isn’t going anywhere. He told me last night that he’s staying at the network.“I’ll make a deal to do 20 ro 25 shows a year, all interviews with big names. That’s what I wanted to do in the first place, not reports on snow storms and that kind of thing.”

Morgan said his producer, Jonathan Wald, has already made a deal to stick around. What does he think will replace his current show?“A news program of some kind,” he said. He also acknowledged that his campaign for gun control was like “beating my head against a wall.”

Morgan was one of dozens of big names who attended a swanky dinner at the Montage Hotel in Beverly Hills last night thrown by Harvey Weinstein to show off numbers from a possible new Broadway musical called “Finding Neverland.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate El Paso! (Jan '08) 16 min simply put 1,560
Poll The qualities of a good husband. 1 hr Petro 7
Poll Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 1 hr City Dude 2,393
News A new way to play soccer makes its way to El Paso 11 hr Big Iron 2
News University of Texas launches system-wide study ... 13 hr eyes of texas 18
News Sex clubs and swingers in El Paso (Nov '08) 18 hr eyes of texas 1,749
DONT PLAY TEXAS LOTTERY_ITs Rig (Dec '11) 21 hr Damage Control Ce... 76
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages