High speed chase ends with arrest in ...

High speed chase ends with arrest in Baldwin Park

There are 65 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Mar 9, 2010, titled High speed chase ends with arrest in Baldwin Park. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

A motorcyclist who led police on a high speed pursuit through several cities surrendered to officers after holing up in a Baldwin Park home Tuesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Wes Cov Res

West Covina, CA

#1 Mar 10, 2010
Yeah!
wowww

Pasadena, CA

#2 Mar 10, 2010
I started listening to this when the air unit wizzed by my house... few seconds later you heard multiple PD units in hot pursuit. It was obvious the air unit could keep up with the motorcycle on the streets- but the PD units could not...
Few minutes later- hes in Baldwin Park- parked his bike under some awning and ran in.
Units from West Covina, BP, and Irwindale all surrounded the area- I believe K9's were also used.
They kept using the PA system to tell people to come out---- they must have been deep sleepers (the rest of the family)
Eventually he came out.
beN

West Covina, CA

#3 Mar 10, 2010
Woah,

The moto rider could have easily lost the patrolling cars if he had skills and do it before chopper was on top.
ANGER_LOKO

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Mar 10, 2010
LOL ALLLLLL BAD
Retired Guy

La Habra, CA

#5 Mar 10, 2010
he was riding the motorcycle now Bubba is gonna' be riding him !
THE COOL GUY

Covina, CA

#6 Mar 10, 2010
Retired Guy wrote:
I doubt it. Unless this 19 year old has some serious priors he is out by now. Or shortly.
Thats why folks dont hesitate to run. Back in the days if you had a Felony you were some serious business. Now a days a felony is what a infraction used to be. Means NOTHING to these guys.
alex

United States

#7 Mar 10, 2010
ah..... ignorance is bliss at 19. Good no one got hurt. except the little mans ego. ha!!
Retired Guy

La Habra, CA

#8 Mar 10, 2010
Mr Rojas currently resides in the Glendora PD Hotel--Booking # 2256204 Got $75000 for bail ?
At 5' 7" and 150LBS he's gonna be Marilyn Monroe when the lights go out !!!
took them 4 a ride

United States

#9 Mar 10, 2010
Action 4 the Day!!!
He is a Young man with a whole life ahead of Him...
Hope he learns his lesson & changes his persona....

Thank God he didn't kill any innocent bystander...
Bubba Dog

Long Beach, CA

#10 Mar 10, 2010
Retired Guy wrote:
LOL! Guess these idiots think they are invincible and can never picture themselves being scraped and picked off the pavement in pieces after losing control of a bike at 100+ MPH. Just glad no citizens or police were hurt due to this knucklehead's actions.

“LISTEN UP PEOPLE”

Since: Nov 09

belvedere

#12 Mar 10, 2010
what a moron all that riding and he runs and hides under his mommy's bed. you just lost your license kid.
Bad Penny

La Puente, CA

#13 Mar 10, 2010
What does George OGGden say about:

Ken Herman of the Glendora, California 91741 City Council is just a fly landing on his favorite pile of foul odor's and content, when ever this poor excuss for a human speaks only "phony-balony" comes out.

He was one of five who have and are wrecking the economy of Glendora, California 91741 these fools ahve gone on a stupid Wall Street spending spree and thus this is what Glendora is left with - EMPTY BOWLS.

Of course the spinless Douglas Tessitor doesn't bother to attend any of the Councl meetings where huge error's, blunder's, failures are openly talked about in PUBLIC - dougies a backdoor kind of guy, just ask all his sister's who knocked him around like a bad-penny.
Franklin Jones

Monterey Park, CA

#14 Mar 10, 2010
Nice Job HORE-hey. Chopper cant miss. back to mexico for you.
Avid_Dillinger

United States

#15 Mar 10, 2010
aww it would've been awesome if he got away. .i seen doode (yes, doode) whizzing by on azusa last night. The charger (dodge) that was chasing him was barely keeping up. .he effed-up by going on the freeway and if anything he should've gone east, not west.
Avid_Dillinger

United States

#16 Mar 10, 2010
Hmm, back to mexico eh. . good for you Franky and your 2 of unnecessary remarks. I'm glad your almost dead, if not so already. =]
wowww

Pasadena, CA

#18 Mar 10, 2010
you can outrun a cop...
but you cant outrun a Motorola....
So Good

La Puente, CA

#19 Mar 10, 2010
Ken Herman of the Glendora, California 91741 City Council is just a fly landing on his favorite pile of foul odor's and content, when ever this poor excuss for a human speaks only "phony-balony" comes out.

He was one of five who have and are wrecking the economy of Glendora, California 91741 these fools ahve gone on a stupid Wall Street spending spree and thus this is what Glendora is left with - EMPTY BOWLS.
That Dude

West Covina, CA

#20 Mar 10, 2010
Rojas. I'm so shocked.
Min Toad

La Puente, CA

#21 Mar 10, 2010
Ricky Ricardo

United States

#23 Mar 10, 2010
Another day, another cholo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Monte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pot Cultivation Could Bring Mtbl Much Needed Money 1 hr No more 70
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Trojan 35,539
Family Winemakers Wine Tasting - Pasadena 2 hr howefortunate 1
Tuttle Wins Federal Sign Issue on Freedom of Sp... 2 hr Honest Bill 11
Montebello Budget 02/14/18 2 hr New Leadershjp 23
Baldwin Park Tow Contract up for early renewal ... 5 hr Dirty Contract 1
LA Civil Grand Jury Hands Down Numerous Towing ... 5 hr Dirty Contract 1

El Monte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Monte Mortgages