El Monte boy dies from injuries susta...

El Monte boy dies from injuries sustained in fist fight last week

There are 66 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Jun 14, 2010, titled El Monte boy dies from injuries sustained in fist fight last week. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

A boy involved in a fight last week has died from his injuries, Los Angeles County Coroner's officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Just Reading

Covina, CA

#1 Jun 14, 2010
So Sad.
imo

Covina, CA

#2 Jun 14, 2010
It doesn't really matter whether the injury came from the fist or the pavement, the 17 year old will be charged with (at least) manslaughter.
That Dude

West Covina, CA

#3 Jun 14, 2010
Plenty more where that came from.
Just Reading

Covina, CA

#4 Jun 14, 2010
imo wrote:
It doesn't really matter whether the injury came from the fist or the pavement, the 17 year old will be charged with (at least) manslaughter.
It will matter to the prosecution and defense teams though.
Just Reading

Covina, CA

#6 Jun 14, 2010
That Dude wrote:
Plenty more where that came from.
What is that supposed to mean?
too bad

El Monte, CA

#5 Jun 14, 2010
Gabriel,
I will always remember that you could have gone far had you made different choices. RIP dude.

“LISTEN UP PEOPLE”

Since: Nov 09

belvedere

#7 Jun 14, 2010
what a shame, like i said before, i'm gonna pray for this poor kids mother, we dont raise our kids to be gang members, or to be rascist or druggie's, it just happens, i'm sure there are mother's out there wondering what could i have done diffrently to save my childs life? i know i'll pay more attention to my kids and who they hangout with.
STEVE

Upland, CA

#8 Jun 14, 2010
too bad wrote:
Gabriel,
I will always remember that you could have gone far had you made different choices. RIP dude.
LIKE LEARN HOW TO BLOCK A PUNCH???
YourMama

Compton, CA

#9 Jun 14, 2010
So is this gang related?
YourMama

Compton, CA

#11 Jun 14, 2010
Freedom of speech mo ron.
Angel wrote:
For all the insensitive **** saying snide and cruel remarks, why don't you think before you speak? His family is reading this. May you rot in hell with his killers.
STEVE

Upland, CA

#13 Jun 14, 2010
valerie wrote:
i agree! you ignorant A-holes. HAVE YOU NO COMMON SENSE! YOU NEED MUSTER UP ALL THE BRAIN CELLS U HAVE A LEARN TO SHUT YOUR POINTLESS MOUTHS
DO YOU KISS YOUR KIDS WITH THAT POTTY MOUTH??
Gabriel

Indio, CA

#14 Jun 14, 2010
Please donate to the Gabriel Lopez Memorial Fund to pay for his funeral costs at any Chase Bank, The Lopez Family Acct# 892964412

You may also find a Memorial page on Facebook here:
http://www.facebook.com/... #!/profile.php?id=100001243354 768
Angel

Indio, CA

#15 Jun 14, 2010
Steve. You are a sorry excuse for a human being. Valerie and I are his sisters and you can't imagine the pain we're going through. You are an inhumane monster and I hope you die screaming.
BARNYARD PIMP

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Jun 14, 2010
Now thats a shame . It seems that one and i dont know how many thousands of young kids around the world get into fights and they just go home and lick their wounds . But its too bad that this kid paid the ultimate price . I guess in a since they both lost . Now the seventeen year old will be tried as a adult and possibly spend the rest of his life in jail , now thats a shame .........
BARNYARD PIMP

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Jun 14, 2010
TONY FROM EAST L A wrote:
what a shame, like i said before, i'm gonna pray for this poor kids mother, we dont raise our kids to be gang members, or to be rascist or druggie's, it just happens, i'm sure there are mother's out there wondering what could i have done diffrently to save my childs life? i know i'll pay more attention to my kids and who they hangout with.
Hey Brother , what you said is solid . At times like this its nice to hear some intelligent comments then to read the usual garbage on here . Right On .
valerie

Hesperia, CA

#18 Jun 14, 2010
do u kiss urs with ur ignorant mouth? and all the rest of you on here plz donate.
Where Were You

Sun City, CA

#19 Jun 14, 2010
Where were the people who cared for him? Did you guide him down the correct path??? What school did he go to?
Dodgerette

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Jun 14, 2010
The hurtful comments are from narrow minded people (Steve & YourMama), and it's people like you that I feel sorry for.

Angel & Valerie, I will pray for you & your family to keep you strong during this very difficult time.
Dave

Indio, CA

#21 Jun 14, 2010
RIP. Poor kid :(
Angel

Indio, CA

#22 Jun 14, 2010
Your Mama. Judging by the general illiteracy in everything about your post. YOU are the moron. Freedom of speech has nothing to do with being a decent person. One day someone you love will die, and you'll remember the things you've said. I hope you are given the same compassion you've given us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Monte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Montebello not transparent 9 hr The REAL Truth Be... 3
were his all the og sgv taggers at (Dec '07) 10 hr Sssssatan 1,038
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr Truth_Hurts01 32,610
MUSD corrupt part three of the series 11 hr Hector Fat Cat Ch... 2
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 20 hr Dee5 2,778
News To combat crime, Santa Cruz council members con... (Jul '10) 21 hr All of Santa Cruz 63
No Ethic From JUST PAWS PETS (Arcadia, CA) - sa... (Dec '06) Tue Cali 124

El Monte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Monte Mortgages