Two wounded in apparent car-to-car shooting in El Monte

Full story: Pasadena Star-News

Two people were wounded in an apparent car-to-car shooting in El Monte early Saturday, police said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of49
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Private

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2010

Hope they die soon))))))))))

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2010

Private wrote:
LOL, Funny how these idiots make us feel this way.....
That Dude

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2010

Shootings in El Monte? No way!?!
Milton

Monterey Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2010

El Monte is trying to catch up with West Covina.
the dude

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2010

Monte being Monte...............

Since: Dec 09

Huntington Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2010

There's shootings everywhere don't matter what city it's in El Monte,West Covina, Compton , L.A etc.....Every city has a good side and a bad side. In other words good guys and bad guys. I don't understand why these idiots think they own the city they live in, thats stupid they dont even pay rent where they live in, what makes them think they own the city. Go find yourself a job maybe one day you'll own something even if its a scooter at least you paid for it. Anyone has the right to visit any city they wish too. So all you Idiots join the army or go to mexico where they allow u to kill someone for a reason. "YOU DO NOT OWN THE CITY YOU LIVE IN GET IT THROUGH EMPTY BRAINS"
Hmmm

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2010

Private wrote:
So quick to judge, you must be a saint and a psychic since you seem to already know what happened.

d0uch3
istj04

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2010

Can't these pathetic gang-bangers kill each other on the FIRST TRY? There should have been 4 deaths here, not just two wounded!
Just saying

Monterey Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2010

Those who own nothing, think they have a turf. The way they have been raised and continue to live, the closest thing they will have to turf, is one they are renting.
CHUEY

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2010

cholos?
showtime

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2010

Boys, boys, it's no fun when nobody dies. When everyone gets well, try it again.
Big Puppet

Prattsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

Them crazy EMF'ers. They're "hood" is so big they shoot at each other nowadays. Probably the Zamora park guys shooting the So. El Monte guys or vice/versa, who cares they are a dime a dozen. They prefer quantity over quality, boy how times have changed.....
Idiocracy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

peace on earth65 wrote:
There's shootings everywhere don't matter what city it's in El Monte,West Covina, Compton , L.A etc.....Every city has a good side and a bad side. In other words good guys and bad guys. I don't understand why these idiots think they own the city they live in, thats stupid they dont even pay rent where they live in, what makes them think they own the city. Go find yourself a job maybe one day you'll own something even if its a scooter at least you paid for it. Anyone has the right to visit any city they wish too. CITY YOU LIVE IN GET IT THROUGH EMPTY BRAINS"
. Escape escape, unscanable.-NotSure
Who cares

Rialto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

Let the b ners shoot and kill each other in b ner monte, they're doing us a favor.
Rob Thomas

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

mexican cholos killing other mexican cholos, at time they are useful to society.
orale guey

Rialto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

b ners killing b ners period is doing society a favor
elmonte sucks

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

i live here, it sucks, we have the worst leadership and a corrupt and inept police department. i stay fortified in my condo, waiting for them to kill each other and get it over with. Why dont other hispanics seem to give a damn about their own neighborhood, do they not have any pride except for their crappy home country?
They are everywhere

Monterey Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

elmonte sucks wrote:
i live here, it sucks, we have the worst leadership and a corrupt and inept police department. i stay fortified in my condo, waiting for them to kill each other and get it over with. Why dont other hispanics seem to give a damn about their own neighborhood, do they not have any pride except for their crappy home country?
They are trying to turn the U.S. into Mexico. Language, architecture, dirt, and crime. California needs to follow the Arizona lead and enforce the Federal laws that Obama, Boxer and Pelosi refuse to enforce.
USA WarVet

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

They are everywhere wrote:
<quoted text>
They are trying to turn the U.S. into Mexico. Language, architecture, dirt, and crime. California needs to follow the Arizona lead and enforce the Federal laws that Obama, Boxer and Pelosi refuse to enforce.
Yes. This is a case, again, where Mexicans need to be deported. The current state of law in California with respect to undocumented immigrants is unacceptable--both because of the security risk posed by a completely weak border defense, because of the marginalization and labor abuses that undocumented immigrants often encounter, and because illegal immigrants are here “illegally”. My parents came here from Europe “legally’ in the late 60’s. These Mexicans need to get their morals in line with American values, or get the heck-out. Bravo Arizona. Enforce the ‘law’. This is a new concept for Mexicans from Mexico and the Mexicans who live here in the Great United States of America. They will be disgruntled for awhile, but hey, we need to Americanize these Mexican-Yahoos somehow…..now’s the time.
brad

La Puente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

they used a helicopter to get them to the hospital. they should have just let them die. i don't want my tax dollars spent on these animals

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of49
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent El Monte Discussions

Search the El Monte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 10 min Ronald 2,220
gangs of Bolen Parka (Sep '12) 30 min Check this out 112
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr Peter 7,812
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Pleaders 200,211
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 3 hr Go Play 4,846
2 ex-Baldwin Park employees accuse council memb... 3 hr Three Jokers 3
Maclaren Hall childrens center or juvinile center (Dec '10) 4 hr Savoy Anderson 121
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at July 11 at 5:47PM PDT

•••
•••

El Monte News Video

•••
El Monte Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

El Monte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••