Man found stabbed to death in motel room

Man found stabbed to death in motel room

There are 14 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Oct 25, 2008, titled Man found stabbed to death in motel room. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

A man was found stabbed to death in a motel room Friday afternoon, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

frank

Covina, CA

#1 Oct 26, 2008
Probably one of those mexicans doing the work American's won't do.
Carlitos Way

Orange, CA

#2 Oct 26, 2008
frank wrote:
Probably one of those mexicans doing the work American's won't do.
In other words, anything that requires a little sweat and hard work!
Booger

Long Beach, CA

#3 Oct 27, 2008
Carlitos Way wrote:
<quoted text> In other words, anything that requires a little sweat and hard work!
Very little
Lou

United States

#4 Oct 27, 2008
It was a chino, idiot. These azian boys are spreacing their turf.
Booger

Long Beach, CA

#5 Oct 27, 2008
A Knife isnt their style. You are the idiot
LOL

United States

#6 Oct 27, 2008
We have a gang expert here -LOL.
Booger wrote:
A Knife isnt their style. You are the idiot
Obviously

Burbank, CA

#7 Oct 27, 2008
I'm confused, so some asian gang is killing mexicans in el monte?

If so this sounds alot like what is going on in orange county where mexican gangs are getting killed by asian gangs. Could be the same gang? One of my mexican friends who lives in Orange County said he had seen two mexican gang members being stabbed by ten asian gang members. One of those mexicans died at the scene and the police were eventually able to arrest the asian gang members. So it seems that some asian gangs do use knifes.

Not to get off point but did they or didn't they find out who killed this mexican?

“Standing up for truth!”

Since: May 08

Wherever I may roam.

#8 Oct 27, 2008
Obviously wrote:
If so this sounds alot like what is going on in orange county where mexican gangs are getting killed by asian gangs. Could be the same gang? One of my mexican friends who lives in Orange County said he had seen two mexican gang members being stabbed by ten asian gang members. One of those mexicans died at the scene and the police were eventually able to arrest the asian gang members. So it seems that some asian gangs do use knifes.
Not to get off point but did they or didn't they find out who killed this mexican?
I'm even more confused.

Why did you even ask about asian gangs? Where does it say that?
wow

La Mirada, CA

#9 Oct 27, 2008
Asians mexicans blacks whites greens yellows who cares.When does it stop? Who stops it? The parents? The cops? The government? The schools? Hello?

“Standing up for truth!”

Since: May 08

Wherever I may roam.

#10 Oct 27, 2008
wow wrote:
Asians mexicans blacks whites greens yellows who cares.When does it stop? Who stops it? The parents? The cops? The government? The schools? Hello?
Parents.

I watched a documentary of California prisons and the one thing more than 75% of the men all had in common was they were raised without a father in the home.
Panchita

Covina, CA

#11 Oct 27, 2008
What article are you referring to? Please share information. I am currently working on a report covering this type of problem.
Obviously wrote:
StinkFinger

Long Beach, CA

#12 Oct 28, 2008
Poster of The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Parents.
I watched a documentary of California prisons and the one thing more than 75% of the men all had in common was they were raised without a father in the home.
Not true...Mexicans have several fathers
Reaper TC

United States

#13 Oct 28, 2008
According to the Pasadena Star, it was a mexican't guy that did it. Why are people bringing up speculation when the majorty of violent crimes commited in the SGV are hispanic.

http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/ci_10832832...
Manny

Long Beach, CA

#14 Oct 28, 2008
Really? I was raised by a single mother and she did an excellent job. I don't think single mothers are what is the problem, but other elements, like dysfunctional homes, drugs, etc.
Poster of The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Parents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Monte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poor Pacheco another Lawsuit 8 hr Poor Pacheco 1
Warning about Dr. Donald Hoagland (Apr '11) 20 hr Barney 14
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) Thu HomothuggiN 2,786
Ticketed for parking in my front yard??? (Jan '10) Wed Lol 71
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Feb 22 ResidentPhartx 32,756
News The Latest: State: Reforms didn't cut sentence ... Feb 22 Kill Him 1
west covina 13 kays clicka (Feb '09) Feb 21 KILLERS N BIRDDEA... 77

El Monte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Monte Mortgages