Man shot by El Monte police in Temple...

Man shot by El Monte police in Temple City dies

There are 20 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Mar 8, 2012, titled Man shot by El Monte police in Temple City dies. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

A man shot and wounded by El Monte police in Temple City earlier this week has died, authorities said Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

El MOnte

La Puente, CA

#1 Mar 8, 2012
R.i.p Kenny Gomez!
Only god will judge you!
And white boy dennis day, stay up fool. we will see you soon!
BruceAlmightyPyl e

Maryland Heights, MO

#2 Mar 8, 2012
I'd like to see the video, before they erase it. I'd get a lawyer to subpoena for it right away before they destroy it. Three cop cars, one of them had to have an operable camera. The sheriffs out here are having problems with Uhaul truck chases too. These things just keep Pete and Repeating over and over again. Last time they shot a colored gentleman in the back with a Tazer down the street. Must have a lot of cops in bars out here?

Jumping Jim

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#3 Mar 8, 2012
Good riddance, another bad guy no more and we are all better off. If the cops shoot more of these fools who run and endanger the public, there would be a lot less of it.
Compassion

Calabasas, CA

#4 Mar 9, 2012
Jumping Jim wrote:
Good riddance, another bad guy no more and we are all better off. If the cops shoot more of these fools who run and endanger the public, there would be a lot less of it.
Jumping Idiot, who made you God to judge who is a bad guy....what do you know about this guy....What do you know about the incident Jumping Ignorant Idiot Jim. From the way you write you are the only fool who endanger the public.
Compassion

Calabasas, CA

#5 Mar 9, 2012
Jumping Jim wrote:
Good riddance, another bad guy no more and we are all better off. If the cops shoot more of these fools who run and endanger the public, there would be a lot less of it.
Jumping Idiot Ignorant Jim from your 2,234 post you are definitely a fool and a busy body who makes stupid ignorant comments. Find another hobby!!!!
SafewayDrivingSc hool

United States

#6 Mar 13, 2012
I'd like to see the video. I'll bet that the EMPD have been putting some time in at the firing range after that Durfee/Valley incident. I'd imagine that they fired 3 fuul clips each atleast = 7 to 8 shots depending on if they used extended magazines, and if they still use the same sidearm they did 20 years ago. 21 to 24 shots? I feel sorry for this Gomez Guys relatives. I know that I don't like it either when folks try to "Crash into me", might wind up wearing a bright red chevy blazer jacket, whistling on top of an SUV flashing the peace sign. I wish my folks would hire some more elephant rides and balloons for me. You never turned around to see frowns on the jokers and the clowns after they did their tricks for you. You're indivisible you've got no secrets to reveal, how does it feel, to be like a Rolling Stone? Hope you all understand why some folks don't want to stand in-between two factions with happy faces embossed into metal on their triggers. Watch my right hand, but not my left.
Retarded

United States

#7 Mar 14, 2012
And you wonder why people try to get away from you, even if they're not doing anything wrong. You folks are kind of dangerous working with my Mom and my Pollock Cousins at the Sheriffs Department out here. Just running around 100 mph shooting folks, having the police dog attack folks to validate the real bullet Three Amigo thing. Frikking Hilarious. Who you'll going to shoot tomorrow? The dude on the O 'Reilly Factor? Must have touched a tender spot to get the Bolivian Army riled up like that. I hate when people try to run me over too. I would have shot him too. The last time some chick from Nebraska in a red blazer tried to run me over on my bike, but I hit the curb and rolled into the grass. Broke my collar bone. It is kind of funny that Michael Jackson was wearing a red blazer wrapped around him, like a car wrapped around a telephone pole though. When the folks subsidized that trial it was pretty hilarious though
, I'm just glad they hired my some hot poontang this time around. She was extra juicy, like the golf pros wife in Shawshank Redemption. It wasn't me shaggy, OJ did it. My parents said that now that they and my Pollock Cousins and paid-in-laws almost put me in a wheel chair that they're going to stop running me over with cars and hitting me with airplanes so things are starting to look up for me. They've been hiring the cops to try to maim me every year on my birthday so always carry a bigger gun that day and watch out for cars real carefully. Hey you all have fun out there.

Jumping Jim

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#8 Mar 17, 2012
Compassion wrote:
<quoted text>
Jumping Idiot Ignorant Jim from your 2,234 post you are definitely a fool and a busy body who makes stupid ignorant comments. Find another hobby!!!!
Nothing like being a compassionate jerk.
NotSure

United States

#9 Mar 17, 2012
Maybe this guy stole one of the Officers boyfriends away from him and this is a result of a gay lovers quarrel. They should have just went to counseling together in Captain Ritchies Medical Center, a top floor office on Valley Blvd, kissed, made up, and exchanged sweet nothings together. Maybe listen to King Missle, watch Major League (XXX No Panty Version), and frolicked about reciting poetry together and imagine that they're Oscar Wilde, and then made gestures together that put each other upon the threshold of excitation. It's back to the Ashram Temple.
sicksider

Covina, CA

#10 Mar 17, 2012
jim, suck a fat. try a barrel pull the trigger R.I.P. kenny. Stop police brutality. wheres the video?? pinchi puercos

Jumping Jim

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#11 Mar 17, 2012
sicksider wrote:
jim, suck a fat. try a barrel pull the trigger R.I.P. kenny. Stop police brutality. wheres the video?? pinchi puercos
Typical street talk from some low life who is on a par with the bad guy who got blasted.
SupplySaergent

United States

#12 Mar 17, 2012
EMPD seems to be winning the battle, the bodies of all of these scumbags/civilians are starting to pile up. It's not so funny when it's your friend, kid, brother, etc. who gets popped by the cops and then folks automatically think that being executed by a roving bunch of bandits in mariachi outfits was hilarious. A video would say a million truths though?
TalaDegoRedKnigh ts

United States

#13 Mar 18, 2012
Jumping Jim wrote:
Good riddance, another bad guy no more and we are all better off. If the cops shoot more of these fools who run and endanger the public, there would be a lot less of it.
Working undercover for the police and feeding them information, like the dudes friend in "Burn Notice"', is inherently dandgerous. You never know who you'll be riding shotgun with, maybe John Candy in a devils outfit? Give Phillip Norwoods Mommy a big kiss for me. My mom is a major dispatcher for the Island of CRETE, you'll never work in this town again Patata St? DevOre is a nice town, the story of US Festival. Mr President your teleproctor blew over in the wind?

Jumping Jim

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#14 Mar 18, 2012
TalaDegoRedKnights wrote:
<quoted text> Working undercover for the police and feeding them information, like the dudes friend in "Burn Notice"', is inherently dandgerous. You never know who you'll be riding shotgun with, maybe John Candy in a devils outfit? Give Phillip Norwoods Mommy a big kiss for me. My mom is a major dispatcher for the Island of CRETE, you'll never work in this town again Patata St? DevOre is a nice town, the story of US Festival. Mr President your teleproctor blew over in the wind?
Say what???
MyBroAlwaysHolme s

United States

#15 Mar 19, 2012
Jump Jim Crow is a song and dance from 1828 that was done in blackface by white comedian Thomas Dartmouth (T.D.) "Daddy" Rice. The first song sheet edition appeared in the early 1830s, published by E. Riley. The number was supposedly inspired by the song and dance of a crippled African slave called Jim Cuff or Jim Crow variously claimed to have resided in St. Louis, Cincinnati or Pittsburgh.[1][2] The song became a great 19th century hit and Rice performed all over the country as Daddy Jim Crow.

Jump Jim Crow was a key initial step in a tradition of popular music in the United States that was based on the mockery of African-Americans. The first song sheet edition appeared in the early 1830s, published by E. Riley. A couple of decades would see the mockery genre explode in popularity with the rise of the minstrel show. It was also the initial step in the still extant tradition in popular music of incorporating African styles and subject matter.
IM MATHAFUCKEND DELBERT

La Puente, CA

#16 Mar 29, 2012
MY NAME IS DEL BERT IF YOU DNT NOW THEM DNT SAY SHIT ABOUT THEM AN LIKE THE OTHER PERSON SAYS GOD WILL DEAL WTH IT

Jumping Jim

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#17 Apr 1, 2012
MyBroAlwaysHolmes wrote:
Jump Jim Crow is a song and dance from 1828 that was done in blackface by white comedian Thomas Dartmouth (T.D.) "Daddy" Rice. The first song sheet edition appeared in the early 1830s, published by E. Riley. The number was supposedly inspired by the song and dance of a crippled African slave called Jim Cuff or Jim Crow variously claimed to have resided in St. Louis, Cincinnati or Pittsburgh.[1][2] The song became a great 19th century hit and Rice performed all over the country as Daddy Jim Crow.
Jump Jim Crow was a key initial step in a tradition of popular music in the United States that was based on the mockery of African-Americans. The first song sheet edition appeared in the early 1830s, published by E. Riley. A couple of decades would see the mockery genre explode in popularity with the rise of the minstrel show. It was also the initial step in the still extant tradition in popular music of incorporating African styles and subject matter.
That's funny.
Loyal_to_ little_D

Lake Elsinore, CA

#18 Jun 29, 2012
I have known Dennis Day his entire life, he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Dennis is a good kid! My heart goes out to Kenny's family.
Loyal_to_ little_D

Lake Elsinore, CA

#19 Jun 29, 2012
Dennis Day was at the wrong place at the wrong time! He is a 'great" kid! May God Bless Kenny's family and see them through this terrible ordeal.
redheadedrita

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Apr 28, 2015
Loyal_to_ little_D wrote:
Dennis Day was at the wrong place at the wrong time! He is a 'great" kid! May God Bless Kenny's family and see them through this terrible ordeal.
"little d" is a LITTLE PUNK!! as ignorant as they come .He will rip you off faster than you can spell it!
DO NOT TRUST HIM!! FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Monte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 19 min Trojan 32,268
Is Montebello CM and COUNCIL following the city... 2 hr Interesting 4
News Montebello council approves bonds, construction... 5 hr Question the Vote 5
Pacheco caught in police raid Green Spa in BP 7 hr Pacheco Caught 1
Lozano and Sergio Corona GAY Lovers on BP Polic... 7 hr Lozano Corrupt 1
News Bernie Sanders says he will be in 'strong posit... Sat Three Psyche 17
News Gang members arrested in Rosemead motel double ... (Apr '09) May 21 Rukus 164
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Monte Mortgages