Rep. Grijalva calls for Arpaio to res...

Rep. Grijalva calls for Arpaio to resign over mishandled sex-crime cases

There are 57 comments on the The Raw Story story from Dec 5, 2011, titled Rep. Grijalva calls for Arpaio to resign over mishandled sex-crime cases. In it, The Raw Story reports that:

Rep. Raul M. Grijalva on Monday called for Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio to resign after the Associated Press reported that his office had inadequately investigated more than 400 sex-crime investigations during a three-year period.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Raw Story.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
katie

Baldwin, GA

#1 Dec 5, 2011
It is among the hispanic population because the Mexico's age of consent is 12 and there is wide spread incest as well. If we deport them we will rid ourselves of this problem.
sterco

Helena, MT

#2 Dec 6, 2011
GRIJALVA SUCKS
sterco

Helena, MT

#3 Dec 6, 2011
This greazer azzhole politician will go after Arpaio no matter what he does!!! Arpaio is helping to stop the BROWN INVASION and Grijalva hates him for it!!! Plain and simple!!! RECONQUESTA IS OVER!!! SHOT IN THE AZZ!!!
LOL

Kansas City, MO

#4 Dec 6, 2011
Have you ever noticed those opposing Sheriff Joe have a self-serving mantra? They want the Mexicans to completely take over. I heard on the news 50% of Mexican nationals are in our country now. Unbelievable!
J W Simms

Sun City, AZ

#5 Dec 6, 2011
I've often wondered if Grijalva and Mary Rose Suckscocks are involved with the drug cartels. J.W. Simms.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6 Dec 6, 2011
Joe can't do everything. Since obama won't secure the borders, joe has to spend all his time on that.
ima

El Paso, TX

#8 Dec 6, 2011
Over your dead body, Grijalva!!!!!!

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#9 Dec 6, 2011
How's about Grijalva resigns for being a communist traitor.

Since: Sep 08

Placitas, NM

#10 Dec 6, 2011
I figured the racists and xenophobes would try to protect this miserable brown-shirt. But I never thought in their worst moments they could possibly justify not pursuing sexual perverts who abuse the most vulnerable.

You all are disgusting.
sterco

Helena, MT

#11 Dec 6, 2011
STFU PLACENTA BOY
sterco

Helena, MT

#12 Dec 6, 2011
PlacitasRoy wrote:
I figured the racists and xenophobes would try to protect this miserable brown-shirt. But I never thought in their worst moments they could possibly justify not pursuing sexual perverts who abuse the most vulnerable.
You all are disgusting.
Most beaners think any child over the age of 12 is fair game. They do not play by the same rules the GREEEEENGOS do!!! You can't have it both ways PLACENTA BOY!!!!
J W Simms

Sun City, AZ

#13 Dec 6, 2011
sterco wrote:
<quoted text>Most beaners think any child over the age of 12 is fair game. They do not play by the same rules the GREEEEENGOS do!!! You can't have it both ways PLACENTA BOY!!!!
For Mexicans, age is not a factor at all. For those people, a hard-on has no conscious. J.W. Simms.
Khuan

Carmel, IN

#14 Dec 6, 2011
The far left blog Raw Story specializes in stories that allow progressive traitors to appear in a good light. The POS and former MEChA member grijalva, whose policies mirror the communist party line, certainly doesn't have true American interests at heart.

The communist party has recently focused on protecting the illegal alien invasion movement and on electing sympatheric demoRatics to local and national office.
Joey Sanchez

AOL

#15 Dec 6, 2011
katie wrote:
It is among the hispanic population because the Mexico's age of consent is 12 and there is wide spread incest as well. If we deport them we will rid ourselves of this problem.
How dare any citizen in Arizona behave as thought the Law matters or their children deserve a shot at a decent American future.

Surrender to The Obama and open the borders NOW. All Progressives and Chicanos MUST rally around The Obama and unite against America! The Obama may be our last best hope to bring America DOWN.
Disgusting

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Dec 6, 2011
sterco wrote:
This greazer azzhole politician will go after Arpaio no matter what he does!!! Arpaio is helping to stop the BROWN INVASION and Grijalva hates him for it!!! Plain and simple!!! RECONQUESTA IS OVER!!! SHOT IN THE AZZ!!!
So you support white criminal police officers who don't to their job?
Disgusting

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Dec 6, 2011
J W Simms wrote:
<quoted text>For Mexicans, age is not a factor at all. For those people, a hard-on has no conscious. J.W. Simms.
For whites, age is not a factor at all. Just look at the statistics for pedophiles, ALL WHITE. Ever watch To Catch a Predator?

It's obvious you'e white.
Disgusting

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Dec 6, 2011
sterco wrote:
STFU PLACENTA BOY
Your disgusting mouth is a proof to your own perversion.
Disgusting

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Dec 6, 2011
PlacitasRoy wrote:
You all are disgusting.
These racists and xenophobes will support shitcan joe no matter how disgusting he is. These people must be all pedophile supporters.
Disgusting

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Dec 6, 2011
Joey Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare any citizen in Arizona behave as thought the Law matters or their children deserve a shot at a decent American future.
Surrender to The Obama and open the borders NOW. All Progressives and Chicanos MUST rally around The Obama and unite against America! The Obama may be our last best hope to bring America DOWN.
Yet you support pedophilia in Maricopa County. Go burn.
Dan Salazar

AOL

#21 Dec 6, 2011
Sounds like Cal isn't the ONLY state where citizens are so ignorant and self loathing that they elect openly Racist Chicano La
Raza Anarchists to represent their families in government.

Sorry AZ. Your best days are obviously behind you if you can't tell the diff between a proud Hispanic American and a racist chicano gangbanger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Mirage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Greenway 303 Chiropractic - William M B... (Dec '10) Jul 30 and how 7
a peoria plumbing Jul 30 what a j off 1
Making them happy Jul 30 grow up 8
News Drunk drivers don't read "Wrong Way" signs Jul 23 Silly times 2
News White supremacist gang busted (May '06) Jul 14 Scott 221
The People Can Still Legally Stop Gay Marriage Jul 12 goober 2
To the citizens and Police Dept. of El Mirage Jun '15 duh 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Mirage Mortgages