Surprise man arrested after gun fires...

Surprise man arrested after gun fires at Walmart

There are 32 comments on the Kansas City Star story from Apr 9, 2010, titled Surprise man arrested after gun fires at Walmart. In it, Kansas City Star reports that:

Authorities said a Surprise man has been arrested on suspicion of endangerment when the gun he was carrying discharged inside a Walmart in El Mirage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas City Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

What a dork_

“They named a cereal for him”

Since: Feb 08

Redondo Beach, CA

#21 Apr 9, 2010
IGAVEU wrote:
Simply this,Safeties are mechanical thus can wear out , break or get bumped off.I know of people that have no recpect for where a gun barrel is pointed.They say Dah what you so jumpy about the Saftey is on as they fling the barrel end towards people.I do not stay around when they get there guns out.That end of a muzzle should never be pointed at anything you do not want to shoot,never trust a safety.
In that case, I wouldn't trust the person!

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

South Bend, IN

#22 Apr 10, 2010
This is the reason Mom always said,'Don't fidget!'

“Commentaries”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#23 Apr 10, 2010
Watergun?

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

South Bend, IN

#24 Apr 10, 2010
Stephany McDowell wrote:
Watergun?
Thaterthing shoot bullets.
Parden pard

Bethlehem, PA

#25 Apr 10, 2010
Silver the hedgehog wrote:
<quoted text>Actually the Russians perfected the model and it has been passed down to every army and navy officer in every country. So yes, I have the Russian and am Russian.
ZDRASFOYTIE,,!,,(hows da borakies hangin,,?)
Silver the hedgehog

United States

#26 Apr 10, 2010
Parden pard, 0_0 (?). It you were trying to speak Russian then that was WAY, balls of the walls, off.
Silver the hedgehog

United States

#27 Apr 10, 2010
Uh Clem, actualy you're the only bozo on THIS bus. [-(LOL)-]
Parden pard

Bethlehem, PA

#28 Apr 11, 2010
Silver the hedgehog wrote:
Parden pard, 0_0 (?). It you were trying to speak Russian then that was WAY, balls of the walls, off.
Well..? then,, How would you say,,"HELLO,,Hows your beets hangin,,?"
( in Russian ).
Silver the Hedgehog

United States

#29 Apr 11, 2010
Well, use ROSETA STONE or something because I REALLY don't have time for this.
Silver the Hedgehog

United States

#30 Apr 11, 2010
What a dork_ wrote:
<quoted text>
In that case, I wouldn't trust the person!
I agree to the 3rd degree.
Parden pard

Bethlehem, PA

#31 Apr 12, 2010
Silver the Hedgehog wrote:
Well, use ROSETA STONE or something because I REALLY don't have time for this.
SO,,your sayin you WAY don't know then.( horrorshow,dobrey dian...)
Silver the Hedgehog

United States

#32 Apr 12, 2010
Oh I KNOW al lot in fact but you should just your brain for once in your bloody life and just. At least what you wrote trabslates in to "Hello, good day sir". And you should either get a tutor because I have my Harvey Davidson to fix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Mirage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Arizona Garage Door Guru Nov 27 Raddish 2
News Drunk drivers don't read "Wrong Way" signs (Jun '15) Nov 24 Cody 4
News Surprise teen shot in head dies; 14-year-old ma... (Sep '10) Nov 22 Mike smith 28
Air Conditioning Contractor (Jun '13) Nov 21 dna 2
Ted Cruz Demands U.S. Take Muslim Refugees (Mar '16) Nov 21 dna 4
Where is the Rock!!!!!! Nov 18 BAM 2
I HATE having to beg for my own press. Nov 18 What a joke 4

El Mirage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Mirage Mortgages