Joe Arpaio's Latest Lame Raid, Docume...

Joe Arpaio's Latest Lame Raid, Documented by Carlos...

There are 14 comments on the New Times story from Nov 16, 2010, titled Joe Arpaio's Latest Lame Raid, Documented by Carlos.... In it, New Times reports that:

I'll concede that radio host Carlos Galindo is a controversial figure. The Latino activist community shuns him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Times.

Nina

Peoria, AZ

#1 Nov 17, 2010
What part of illegal do you not understand? Illegal means illegal.
kazizup diznufus

Cave Creek, AZ

#2 Nov 17, 2010
at least hes doing his job.the american govt isnt doin shit to protect our borders.go joe.and thats from someone who has experience in his institution so you can take that as a compliment.if you look at the statistics,the crime rate has reduced since hes been in office.keep up the good work joe.
Freedom

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#5 Nov 23, 2010
Every illegal immigrant need to start making phone calls to his office giving him false info on where the immigrants are working!! If his office gets 100 calls an hour than they would be overwhelmed drive him crazy and make your calls be sure it is from a pay phone
Fed Up

Scottsdale, AZ

#6 Nov 24, 2010
Freedom wrote:
Every illegal immigrant need to start making phone calls to his office giving him false info on where the immigrants are working!! If his office gets 100 calls an hour than they would be overwhelmed drive him crazy and make your calls be sure it is from a pay phone
Freedom? You want freedom? Then take the path to legitimate U.S. citzenship instead of promoting a call-in in a feeble attempt to disrupt these raids. If you are illegal you are not welcome in MY country. Get the hell out!

P.S. Way to go, Sheriff Joe. I enjoy it every time you rattle the nerves of these illegals.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#7 Nov 24, 2010
Freedom wrote:
.... your calls be sure it is from a pay phone
Oh yah? Where is there a pay phone around here? They are a thing of the past.
Taxpayer

AOL

#8 Nov 25, 2010
laojim wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yah? Where is there a pay phone around here? They are a thing of the past.
Down by either the stage coach depot or the poney express office

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#9 Nov 25, 2010
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text> Down by either the stage coach depot or the poney express office
Hmm. He must mean the Wells Fargo Bank.
Freedom

#10 Nov 26, 2010
Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>Freedom? You want freedom? Then take the path to legitimate U.S. citzenship instead of promoting a call-in in a feeble attempt to disrupt these raids. If you are illegal you are not welcome in MY country. Get the hell out!
P.S. Way to go, Sheriff Joe. I enjoy it every time you rattle the nerves of these illegals.
You country!!!! hahahaha I really think that this country belongs to the native American Indians and to the Mexicans What the hell are you talking about Just because you stole something don't make it yours and yes I was born here in the USA the same as my parents
And by the way the country owns you, not you own the country!!! this country has been here for thousands of years before you and thousands of years after you PSS YOU CANT EVEN SPELL CITIZENSHIP please go to school you are making us land thieves look bad
Freedom

#11 Nov 26, 2010
Calling all Jack-Booted-Thugs there are illegals working at the jail house
Taxpayer

AOL

#12 Nov 26, 2010
laojim wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm. He must mean the Wells Fargo Bank.
That is where they moved from when they split up

Since: Sep 07

Avondale, AZ

#13 Nov 28, 2010
It's lame because they got their ass caught.

Illegal means you broke the law.

Get it?
Fed Up

Cottonwood, AZ

#15 Nov 30, 2010
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
You country!!!! hahahaha I really think that this country belongs to the native American Indians and to the Mexicans What the hell are you talking about Just because you stole something don't make it yours and yes I was born here in the USA the same as my parents
And by the way the country owns you, not you own the country!!! this country has been here for thousands of years before you and thousands of years after you PSS YOU CANT EVEN SPELL CITIZENSHIP please go to school you are making us land thieves look bad
You really think?? Really? You think this country belongs to the Mexicans? I think you ate a bad taco. And your grammar sucks. What is with that eight line first sentence? You go to school in Mexico? I might have misspelled a word, but you can't freaken write a sentence. Take that dot off your forehead and use it for a period.
J W Simms

Gilbert, AZ

#16 Dec 1, 2010
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter where you were born, a Mexican is still just a piece of shit" nothing more. J.W. Simms.
J W Simms

Gilbert, AZ

#17 Dec 1, 2010
Oh by the way, I have it on good authority that Carlos Galindo" is an illegal piece of shit. J.W. Simms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Mirage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Glendale 18 hr Kdavis33 11
Pa - will open OBC this year. 11/01/ 2017Attn:... Jan 10 joan 1
Review: Lone Star Property Management (Apr '09) Jan 8 Surprise Resident 23
drug test (Sep '14) Jan 8 Anonymous 3
Iso (Oct '16) Jan 8 Anonymous 2
Looking for a pick me up Jan 7 Visitor2017 1
News El Mirage police chief: Speeding surges on Gran... (Jul '16) Jul '16 I hate pigs 1

El Mirage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Mirage Mortgages