Looking to move to El Mirage

Looking to move to El Mirage

Posted in the El Mirage Forum

Moving Hopefully

Clarksville, TN

#1 Oct 23, 2011
Hi, im looking to move to El Mirage. is this place a big city? small town? are there things to do? im sure it cant be worse than Cookeville Tennessee. As soon as i can get an affordable vehicle, gas money, and a job transfer there ill be hitting I-40. I will probably live out of my car for a little while, but i will be looking for apartments there soon as well. Are 1 and 2 bedroom apartments there affordable? what price range? what is the price of gas there atm ect.

Thank you

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#2 Oct 24, 2011
You can look it up on Google Earth. You can ride around using street view. It is strictly suburbia, but wedged between Sun City, the original great retirement community, and Surprise, which is also suburbia but probably a little more expensive. El Mirage seems to be largely a Mexican district, so if you have a problem with that you should look elsewhere. It is a bit dusty because of the sand pits in the river valley.
Moving Hopefully

Clarksville, TN

#3 Oct 24, 2011
i dont mind that, planning on trying to get into college there after getting my job transferred over there, probably will be living out of a car for a little while until i find some affordable housing. i imagine it will be a completely different place landscape wise than tennessee
Surprise Guy

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Oct 24, 2011
Think carefully before moving to El Mirage. There are better places to be. Check around the Light Rail if you want affordable transportation options. And yes, VERY different than Tennessee but this is a great place to be. LaosJim, quit peddling Sun City - it's nothing more than a crappy nursing home made up of individual houses.
Moving Hopefully

Clarksville, TN

#5 Oct 24, 2011
im going to el mirage, even if there are better places. Theres a wonderful woman waiting for me there that ive known for years and years. would just like some info about the area before i make it down there
Surprise Guy

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Oct 25, 2011
"Moving Hopefully" sounds like a good reason to me! Enjoy!
Moving Hopefully

Clarksville, TN

#7 Oct 25, 2011
if thats still not good enough, shes quite literally modelesque, and we get along better than anyone ive ever met in my life.

im just going to miss all the trees and waterfalls and rivers and lakes and mountains. i hope someday ill be able to bring her back here so she can experience them for herself

http://www.google.com/search...

just an example of some of the beautiful scenery just minutes away from me.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#8 Oct 25, 2011
Moving Hopefully wrote:
just an example of some of the beautiful scenery just minutes away from me.
You have entirely the wrong attitude. Arizona is more full of natural wonders and astounding scenery than Coca is full of cola. Many of them take some climbing or driving or both, but the state has a natural wonder every few miles and an amazing vista around every corner. You'll see some of it driving from there to here, but there is much more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Mirage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul Stith Jul 18 Dawn 1
Beware scammy dog 'rescue' Jul 17 Dog Rescue Scam 1
Attn Birth parents -Sign up with ny state to gi... Jul 14 joanNYadoptees 4
Sexy Wife looking for someone to chat with. Jul 12 Ur stupid 2
Looking for Tina/go fast Jul 9 Reconadd1 1
News Suspect in Glendale police shooting arrested (Jan '07) Jul 6 Guera 13
New to you AZ Jul 5 JJJ 2

El Mirage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance