What Arpaio Didn't Do This Time: Over...

What Arpaio Didn't Do This Time: Over 400 Sex Crimes Ignored

There are 7 comments on the Truthout story from Dec 10, 2011, titled What Arpaio Didn't Do This Time: Over 400 Sex Crimes Ignored. In it, Truthout reports that:

Arizona's notorious Sheriff Joe Arpaio has another scandal to add to his reputation - but this time it's what the self-proclaimed "toughest Sheriff in America" didn't do, particularly for the children of undocumented families that he so often maligns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Truthout.

annie

Naperville, IL

#1 Dec 10, 2011
Child abuse and molestation is offensive to all people capableof rational thinking. Those quilty should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

However, it is not the American influence that causes child abuse.
These criminals were quilty in their home countries; that's why illegal immigration is so offensive and must be stopped.

But, it is ironic that the illegals want laws enforced but think they have the right to cherry pick the ones they want.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 10, 2011
seems to me if anything comes from the mouths of illegal aliens or their supporters it is all b.s the truth is not in them.

just another waste trying to get amnesty playing the victim role. they do know that if they can pull this off they get a free ride.
Joe Fan

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Dec 10, 2011
Ship their azz back to Mexico Joe. We're behind you 100%.
Who

Stockton, CA

#4 Dec 11, 2011
Funny how anyone liberals don't like or anyone who starts to get close to the truth of Obastard suddenly has sex scandals in their past (e.g.; Herman Cain).

Liberals are suspect.

Since: Nov 09

Newnan, GA

#5 Dec 12, 2011
Here is the epitome of hypocracy...typical BS from some pro amnesty it's o.k. to break the law democrat hispanic...quote Selective enforcement undermines respect for our brave legal officers and is rightly not tolerated by the public,” Grijalva said.

these scumbag democrat hispanics are ALL ABOUT SELECTIVE ENFORCEMENT!!!!! Funny how they don't want the laws enforced when it comes to ILLEGALS being in the country ILLEGALLY! Keep up the good work Joe....hopefully you will be head of Homeland Security....your first order of buisness should be to arrest Napolitano and charge her with dereliction of duty.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6 Dec 12, 2011
the way i see it,when an illegal alien or their supporters open their mouths another lie flies out.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#7 Dec 12, 2011
Looks like Sheriff Joe hasn't done such a good job. Appears he was focusing on undocumented workers and failed to take care of other crimes in his county.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Mirage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leslie Merritt Jr. talks about dismissed freewa... May 27 Wagonmaster 2
These Avondale Streets (Central) May 20 Crystal 1
Review: Arrowhead Counseling Svc Inc - Brooks G... (Mar '09) May 19 Nicole 25
Help wanting to attract and to find milfs. May 6 Colchonero11 1
I'm a young guy looking for a MILF (Sep '12) May 5 Colchonero11 6
Review: Sun City West Animal Hospital - Joshua ... (Sep '09) Apr '16 AGresssett 13
drill press Apr '16 drill presss 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Mirage Mortgages