Accident kills 76-year-old motorcyclist

Accident kills 76-year-old motorcyclist

There are 2 comments on the Daily News Sun story from Jan 13, 2010, titled Accident kills 76-year-old motorcyclist. In it, Daily News Sun reports that:

A 76-year-old motorcyclist was killed Wednesday afternoon after being struck by a car in El Mirage, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily News Sun.

David

Surprise, AZ

#1 Jan 16, 2010
I think after hearing no charges were going to be filed against Miss Harris that the investigation by the El Mirage Police Dept. must have had rookies on it. The picture clearly shows Russ was T-Boned, and the damage to Harris's vehicle was pretty substantial. Which indicates she was in a hurry and not paying attention. Involuntary manslaughter is what I would expect to recieve if it was I that hit Russel. Mrs. Rhodes passed out this morning after hearing the news that Harris was getting away with killing a person with her vehicle. The ambulance was summonsed along with paramedics and 2 police officers. DO YOUR JOBS PROPERLY OR FIND A NEW ONE.
jidduk

Chandler, AZ

#2 Jan 29, 2010
Until something like this happens to you, you will never understand what each party is going through. Accidents do happen that is why they are called accidents. Any loss of life in this way is tragic and it doesnt mean that the other person isnt sad or has no feelings for the familys loss! Maybe put some thought ino your post or pray that someday that you arent in the same position where you need the comfort of a stranger on the outside looking in. Just because a person isnt given a citation dosent mean they get away with anything try to imagine living with somthing like that for the rest of your life. everyone is so quick to judge without having all the details.
Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Mirage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrats get giddy about a perennial target: A... 12 hr spud 8
News Valley double amputee gets hole-in-one golfing Sat Larry Silvestri 1
Gay or Bi FaceTime (Jul '12) May 17 Dontworry 40
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Glendale (Sep '17) May 17 Kate 23
Jay’s dispen-sary. A d d y s IRs n XR etc May 12 Vondale 1
Is Sun City the best place to retire in AZ? (Apr '09) Apr 27 RiccardoFire 63
News El Mirage police chief: Speeding surges on Gran... (Jul '16) Jul '16 I hate pigs 1

El Mirage Jobs

Personal Finance

El Mirage Mortgages