2 seriously injured in El Mirage crash

2 seriously injured in El Mirage crash

There are 3 comments on the AZCentral.com story from Sep 16, 2011, titled 2 seriously injured in El Mirage crash. In it, AZCentral.com reports that:

The two vehicles collided at 129th Avenue and Cactus Road in El Mirage, said El Mirage Police Chief Steven W. Campbell said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AZCentral.com.

donewithaz

Peoria, AZ

#1 Sep 18, 2011
this is why i can't stand driving here. i was stopped at a stoplight and had a car traveling 45mph go airborne and hit two other vehicles before smashing into me. totaled my car.
solmcaz

Black Canyon City, AZ

#2 Sep 19, 2011
donewithaz wrote:
this is why i can't stand driving here. i was stopped at a stoplight and had a car traveling 45mph go airborne and hit two other vehicles before smashing into me. totaled my car.
You may want to do some due diligence befor you open your mouth. the car had stopped at a stop sighn then pulled out into oncomming trafic almost killing herself and 2 others. The investigation of impared or distracted driving is underway.The driver of the car that was no longer stopped at the stop sign was sighted for failyer to yield.
Kimberly

United States

#3 Sep 20, 2011
The above post probably is talking about another incident. I had a car run through a yellow light making a left turn, lose control of his car, fishtail, and then cream the whole side of my car. He thought he could make it cuz he was driving a mustang. There are many stupid drivers out there, whom don't care anything about others. My view: if you wanna be stupid & kill yourself, go for it, just leave me & my family out of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Mirage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Deep Within Recovery Inc (May '10) Jun 19 Todd l 29
White people secretly want to be black (Oct '10) Jun 15 Edgar 125
News Leslie Merritt Jr. talks about dismissed freewa... Jun 1 Frito lay is in t... 3
These Avondale Streets (Central) May '16 Crystal 1
Review: Arrowhead Counseling Svc Inc - Brooks G... (Mar '09) May '16 Nicole 25
Help wanting to attract and to find milfs. May '16 Colchonero11 1
I'm a young guy looking for a MILF (Sep '12) May '16 Colchonero11 6

El Mirage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Mirage Mortgages