Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Health Reform

Full story: TIME.com 18,911
Missouri voters go to the polls Tuesday for the first-in-the-nation referendum on President Obama's health care plan. Full Story
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#19625 May 21, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
I pray that your FAT Stupid Ass is SUCKED off this planet into out space...I really pray for that!
If only it would happen?
CHEERS!
I didn't think an atheist would pray! Anyway, that would be great! Then I wouldn't have to put up with people like you.:)
Oh to be so intelligent!

CHEERS!

“Emil StaaarBuck Goes 2 Kennett”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#19626 May 21, 2012
********This_one********is_for _Kennett!********

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandliste...

This one, plus a few others are open to public so you don't have to be registered to 'listen'. I kinda "ad-libbed" at the very end of the song...

Hope all that go there enjoy the tune, and there is a 'clip link' under the song so one can go and listen to/see the original as it was sung in the movie,"Bugsy Malone".

Sheryl and Trent had better "move over', we ole folks are taking da spot-light!
LOL

(Joshing with ya both,--->Sheryl n' Trent)...

~~~Ruth

United States

#19627 May 22, 2012
Looking forward to voting this year

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#19629 May 22, 2012
Ruth Chambers holt wrote:
<quoted text>*******THANK_YOU!***** ***EVERYONE!********
Just need to say thanks to ALL the response of this song.
I was/am simply overwhelmed with your visits...
Thanks to each and everyone of you...
I am going to be adding a special page over on my domain regarding more info and links to my songs as they occur,(probably on a daily basis). I will let everyone know where the page is located over there... May put the page on the "Dedication to Kennett Page or perhaps on either the the "Malt Shop" page or the "B&B" page.
The response from you all REALLY makes me feel good this morning!
Once more, thanks to everyone, both to the local (Kennett)'and' the nationwide listeners), geeze, I never expected this, thanks again!
~~~Ruth
Haven't had time to listen yet, Ruth! But will later today! I am sure that your recording is a good one!_8-)
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#19630 May 22, 2012
guest wrote:
Looking forward to voting this year
ME TOO!

CHEERS!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#19631 May 22, 2012
Ruth Chambers holt wrote:
********This_one********is_for _Kennett!********
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandliste...
This one, plus a few others are open to public so you don't have to be registered to 'listen'. I kinda "ad-libbed" at the very end of the song...
Hope all that go there enjoy the tune, and there is a 'clip link' under the song so one can go and listen to/see the original as it was sung in the movie,"Bugsy Malone"....
~~~Ruth
Another classic! Wonderful! If you were "ad-libbing at the end, I did not recognize it! Great job! Keep 'em coming!

“Emil StaaarBuck Goes 2 Kennett”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#19632 May 22, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Another classic! Wonderful! If you were "ad-libbing at the end, I did not recognize it! Great job! Keep 'em coming!
********Thank_you******** "YDD"********

Thank you, "YDD"... I am so pleased with my 'reception' in ta "show business"... ROFLMAO 8-)

I have had sich good luck here lately with some of my 'song selections' that occur... I don't mean the "Feature" selections, those one can just from 'genre lists', i'm speaking of the Random Generator, often I end up THERE,(in frontof that Random song selector and I have been kind of shocked/pleased when it seems to select THE PERFECT random song, tailor made for my need! Kind of da same "shock" when those triple eights (888's) kept me 'wondering' bout 'things' here on Topix LLC. A couple of really 'odd' things concerning 'numbers' have happened...

I am pleased you liked that song... I DID ad-lib or ADD to that song at the very end of the song after the written lyrics had finished... I 'added' a bit (managed to sing into the song end), a line that mentioned "the U.S.A." instead of "North Carolina", perhaps you had thought the song was 'over' before I did that and missed the "U.S.A." additional words...

Anyway, I am having a blast over there just messing around and trying to learn how to sing and develope my own "style'... Keep that site in mind for future consideration, it can become addicting, like coffee... 8-)

Seriously, that place has been a Godsend in helping me get exposed to something other than "No Exit" over at the "arena"... 8-)

I shall talk at ya later, it just turned midnight and today's new Feature song choices are rolling over now,(the Feature choices change at midnight EDT...

(((hugs))) to ya,

~~~Ruth
ddd

Cole Camp, MO

#19633 Aug 11, 2012
how dd ths turn out
yo Daddy

Euless, TX

#19634 Aug 15, 2012
Screw Boma

Since: Feb 07

Village of Claycomo, MO

#19637 Oct 11, 2012
Be sure to bring your ID to the polls.

Columbia, MO

#19638 Oct 12, 2012
Village Idiot wrote:
Be sure to bring your ID to the polls.
Be sure to come out and vote.
Anon

Bridgeton, MO

#19639 Oct 16, 2012
Be informed, make a choice, make an educated choice.
June

Laguna Hills, CA

#19640 Oct 16, 2012
Hey ! I got this new product that made my wife crazy ! Its called Itread and it is really working ! you can check it out at www.itrain.com !
debate

United States

#19641 Oct 16, 2012
We need to get obama out.
John Doe

Sikeston, MO

#19642 Oct 17, 2012
June wrote:
Hey ! I got this new product that made my wife crazy ! Its called Itread and it is really working ! you can check it out at www.itrain.com !
Someone with the name June who has a wife? Hmmmmm
Just Sayin

Hesperia, MI

#19645 Oct 18, 2012
WHAT AN IMPRESSIVE LIST OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS!…
First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
First President to violate the War Powers Act.
First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
First President to defy a Federal Judge’s court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party, a violation of the U.S. Constitution.
First President to spend a trillion dollars on ‘shovel-ready’ jobs when there was no such thing as ‘shovel-ready’ jobs.
First President to recommend changing our National Anthem as it portrays and promotes violence and is warlike in its theme.
First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer Breakfast and activities.
First President to initiate a Cash for Clunkers Program to clean up exhaust that adds to global warming, then extended it because it was so popular — wasting hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars.
First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
First President to bypass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
First President to demand a company hand over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
First President to tell a major manufacturing company which state they are allowed to locate a factory in.
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
First President to fire an inspector general of Americorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date.
First President to pledge complete transparency while campaigning, then hide his medical, educational,and travel records.
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
First President to go on multiple global ‘apology tours’.
First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends; paid for by the taxpayer.
First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
First President to repeat the Holy Qur’an and tells us that the early morning Islamic call to worship is the most beautiful sound on earth.
FIRST PRESIDENT TO DECLARE A MONTH AS 'LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, AND TRANSGENDER PRIDE MONTH!'
Time for a change..........

Saint Louis, MO

#19646 Oct 20, 2012
Vote NO

Saint Louis, MO

#19647 Oct 21, 2012
NO NO NO
anna

Poplar Bluff, MO

#19648 Oct 21, 2012
no why

Farmington, MO

#19649 Oct 22, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
WHAT AN IMPRESSIVE LIST OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS!Â…
First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
First President to violate the War Powers Act.
First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
First President to defy a Federal JudgeÂ’s court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party, a violation of the U.S. Constitution.
First President to spend a trillion dollars on ‘shovel-ready’ jobs when there was no such thing as ‘shovel-ready’ jobs.
First President to recommend changing our National Anthem as it portrays and promotes violence and is warlike in its theme.
First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer Breakfast and activities.
First President to initiate a Cash for Clunkers Program to clean up exhaust that adds to global warming, then extended it because it was so popular — wasting hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars.
First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
First President to bypass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
First President to demand a company hand over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
First President to terminate AmericaÂ’s ability to put a man in space.
First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
First President to tell a major manufacturing company which state they are allowed to locate a factory in.
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
First President to fire an inspector general of Americorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date.
First President to pledge complete transparency while campaigning, then hide his medical, educational,and travel records.
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
First President to go on multiple global ‘apology tours’.
First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends; paid for by the taxpayer.
First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
First President to repeat the Holy QurÂ’an and tells us that the early morning Islamic call to worship is the most beautiful sound on earth.
FIRST PRESIDENT TO DECLARE A MONTH AS 'LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, AND TRANSGENDER PRIDE MONTH!'
Time for a change..........
You copy and paste a list of already debunked lies, from a conservative extremist blog sight, and try to pass it off as your own work or "research"?

Poor little gullible sheeple!

I guess the far right still hasn't come up with any factual reasons to vote obama out, so they just keep passing around the lists of crap they make up..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
police department Oct 4 tiger 2
The pastor who could (Mar '08) Aug '14 truth 18
"Right To Farm" sells out Missouri to China Aug '14 Jerry Foster 1
Two drivers hurt in traffic accident in Vernon ... Jul '14 becky mccollum 1
Another Community Wages Battle Over Sewage (May '08) Jul '14 Resident 4
whats happening in Stockton? Jul '14 LetItMarinate 1
Remembering the devastation: the May 4, 2003, t... (May '10) May '14 Dani 7

El Dorado Springs News Video

El Dorado Springs Jobs

El Dorado Springs People Search