Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Health Reform

Full story: TIME.com

Missouri voters go to the polls Tuesday for the first-in-the-nation referendum on President Obama's health care plan.
Comments
18,301 - 18,320 of 18,915 Comments Last updated Apr 29, 2014

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

NOT The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Better than your favorite place ...
that fake Jack Van Impe...HA!
CHEERS!
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

Uncommon Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Average Republicans are smarter and better off than Democrats, according to exit polls.
Red States are not poorer, the cost of living is lower. Data also shows the Dems are the poorer voters. I have traveled all over, and it Amazes me how someone in MO can live better on 30 M than a person in MA can on 50-60M.
To the educated, with real common sense, it is a known fact that RED STATES receive more Federal Aid than BLUE STATES do. Look it up, CON shill, sock puppet.
Uncommon Sense

Hillsboro, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
To the educated, with real common sense, it is a known fact that RED STATES receive more Federal Aid than BLUE STATES do. Look it up, CON shill, sock puppet.
LOL, I believe you are mistaken, on Personal Aid vs Spending. You are assuming that how some states pay net negative to the federal Gov, they receive less aid. Below is a chart of per capita people on Aid. Out of the top 10 five are blue, 3 swing, and one is Guam. Tenn may not be a swing state anymore. The bottom 10; 5 are Red, 2 blue, 3 swing.

http://www.statemaster.com/graph/eco_wel_cas_...

The numbers you are trying to use incorrectly has more to do with Geography and Pop density.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti American bleeding a@@hole racist jerk
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Anti American bleeding a@@ hole inbred jerk
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Better than your favorite place ...
that fake Jack Van Impe...HA!
CHEERS!
Whatever you think! It's your problem. Remember, when I'm gone in the Rapture, I tried to tell you and you refused to listen. Too bad you don't spend as much time taking care of your soul as you do on unimportant things.....like eternity. You know that is foreeeeeeeeeeeeeever! This thing here on this earth is temporary.....very temporary!

CHEERS!
Hmm

Imboden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

It'll get Romney elected.... He did the same thing though
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you think! It's your problem. Remember, when I'm gone in the Rapture, I tried to tell you and you refused to listen. Too bad you don't spend as much time taking care of your soul as you do on unimportant things.....like eternity. You know that is foreeeeeeeeeeeeeever! This thing here on this earth is temporary.....very temporary!
CHEERS!
I pray that your FAT Stupid Ass is SUCKED off this planet into out space...I really pray for that!

If only it would happen?
CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I pray that your FAT Stupid Ass is SUCKED off this planet into out space...I really pray for that!
If only it would happen?
CHEERS!
I didn't think an atheist would pray! Anyway, that would be great! Then I wouldn't have to put up with people like you.:)
Oh to be so intelligent!

CHEERS!

“Emil StaaarBuck Goes 2 Kennett”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

********This_one********is_for _Kennett!********

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandliste...

This one, plus a few others are open to public so you don't have to be registered to 'listen'. I kinda "ad-libbed" at the very end of the song...

Hope all that go there enjoy the tune, and there is a 'clip link' under the song so one can go and listen to/see the original as it was sung in the movie,"Bugsy Malone".

Sheryl and Trent had better "move over', we ole folks are taking da spot-light!
LOL

(Joshing with ya both,--->Sheryl n' Trent)...

~~~Ruth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Looking forward to voting this year

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Ruth Chambers holt wrote:
<quoted text>*******THANK_YOU!***** ***EVERYONE!********
Just need to say thanks to ALL the response of this song.
I was/am simply overwhelmed with your visits...
Thanks to each and everyone of you...
I am going to be adding a special page over on my domain regarding more info and links to my songs as they occur,(probably on a daily basis). I will let everyone know where the page is located over there... May put the page on the "Dedication to Kennett Page or perhaps on either the the "Malt Shop" page or the "B&B" page.
The response from you all REALLY makes me feel good this morning!
Once more, thanks to everyone, both to the local (Kennett)'and' the nationwide listeners), geeze, I never expected this, thanks again!
~~~Ruth
Haven't had time to listen yet, Ruth! But will later today! I am sure that your recording is a good one!_8-)
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
Looking forward to voting this year
ME TOO!

CHEERS!

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Ruth Chambers holt wrote:
********This_one********is_for _Kennett!********
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandliste...
This one, plus a few others are open to public so you don't have to be registered to 'listen'. I kinda "ad-libbed" at the very end of the song...
Hope all that go there enjoy the tune, and there is a 'clip link' under the song so one can go and listen to/see the original as it was sung in the movie,"Bugsy Malone"....
~~~Ruth
Another classic! Wonderful! If you were "ad-libbing at the end, I did not recognize it! Great job! Keep 'em coming!

“Emil StaaarBuck Goes 2 Kennett”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Another classic! Wonderful! If you were "ad-libbing at the end, I did not recognize it! Great job! Keep 'em coming!
********Thank_you******** "YDD"********

Thank you, "YDD"... I am so pleased with my 'reception' in ta "show business"... ROFLMAO 8-)

I have had sich good luck here lately with some of my 'song selections' that occur... I don't mean the "Feature" selections, those one can just from 'genre lists', i'm speaking of the Random Generator, often I end up THERE,(in frontof that Random song selector and I have been kind of shocked/pleased when it seems to select THE PERFECT random song, tailor made for my need! Kind of da same "shock" when those triple eights (888's) kept me 'wondering' bout 'things' here on Topix LLC. A couple of really 'odd' things concerning 'numbers' have happened...

I am pleased you liked that song... I DID ad-lib or ADD to that song at the very end of the song after the written lyrics had finished... I 'added' a bit (managed to sing into the song end), a line that mentioned "the U.S.A." instead of "North Carolina", perhaps you had thought the song was 'over' before I did that and missed the "U.S.A." additional words...

Anyway, I am having a blast over there just messing around and trying to learn how to sing and develope my own "style'... Keep that site in mind for future consideration, it can become addicting, like coffee... 8-)

Seriously, that place has been a Godsend in helping me get exposed to something other than "No Exit" over at the "arena"... 8-)

I shall talk at ya later, it just turned midnight and today's new Feature song choices are rolling over now,(the Feature choices change at midnight EDT...

(((hugs))) to ya,

~~~Ruth
ddd

Cole Camp, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

how dd ths turn out
yo Daddy

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Screw Boma

Since: Feb 07

Village of Claycomo, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Be sure to bring your ID to the polls.

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Village Idiot wrote:
Be sure to bring your ID to the polls.
Be sure to come out and vote.
Anon

Bridgeton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Be informed, make a choice, make an educated choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

El Dorado Springs News Video

•••
•••

El Dorado Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

El Dorado Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••