Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Constitution Party

Southbury, CT

#90241 Nov 13, 2013
THE US and IRAN ARE TALKING:

Darrell Castle talks about a pending deal between the U.S. and Iran to limit Iranian nuclear capability in return for lifting economic sanctions.

https://soundcloud.com/castle-report/the-us-a...

Listen to more Castle Report podcasts on Sound Cloud, or choose from the complete collection at www.castlereport.us
pinkeryou

Houston, MO

#90242 Nov 13, 2013
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS wrote:
Hey Yellow Mutt since you are in the mood to lie and make a fool out of yourself tell us again about these "outrageous profits" being made by the insurance companies right now despite the ACA limiting their profits.

If what you say is true then you are admitting that the ACA is a failure since it is supposed to control the profits of the insurance companies by making them spend at least 80 cents of every one dollar in premiums.

So which is it Dawg? Are you lying or is the ACA failing to do what it is supposed to do?

Come up coward, man up and either back up what you claimed or admit you lied.

(Really you don't have to admit you lied. I've already proven that you did. I just get a kick out of making you act like a coward)
Give him time to"Google" his answer! Jeez! Or he has to consult with his daddy...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#90243 Nov 13, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>We all know that you or anyone else is not on here 24/7. Dawg you have more posts than anyone which by no means gives you superiority or ownership of anyone. Dawg,you can't make up for your pathetic childhood or life by being a topix wizard that you think you are. You and Obama both are are desperate to create an illusion of grandeur for your inadequacies.
Actually, the last time I counted for a few days, "Dinglewood" edged me out on the number of posts.

My childhood was not all that bad, although we were "dirt poor." But my lifetime experiences have made up for all that. "Country boy makes good." I have had a good life. What's YOUR excuse for constantly attacking me?

Jealous?_8-)

#90244 Nov 13, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
THE US and IRAN ARE TALKING:
Darrell Castle talks about a pending deal between the U.S. and Iran to limit Iranian nuclear capability in return for lifting economic sanctions.
https://soundcloud.com/castle-report/the-us-a...
Listen to more Castle Report podcasts on Sound Cloud, or choose from the complete collection at www.castlereport.us
ROFL! All the "know-nothing" speculators about international politics LOSE AGAIN!

Under the dynamic leadership of President Obama, diplomacy wins again!

The "naysayers" from East Podunk, Missouri, have to eat crow again! How's it taste, boys?

#90245 Nov 13, 2013
pinkeryou wrote:
<quoted text>
Give him time to"Google" his answer! Jeez! Or he has to consult with his daddy...
"Google" THIS answer, dipstick!

Regarding "Obamacare" enrollment during the last month:

Number of completed applications through the Marketplaces: 846,184

Total number of individuals included in completed Marketplace applications: 1,509,883

Number of individuals determined eligible to enroll in a Marketplace plan 1,081,592

Number of individuals who have selected a Marketplace plan 106,185.(Note that you have to pay up immediately, so undoubtedly people are waiting to the last moment, which will be December.)

Were YOU one of those dipsticks like "OWNEDSville" chortling about "50,000"! Looks like you were off by a factor of 30. That's not bad, considering your dipstick brains and your belief in propaganda._8-)

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/8927-just-i...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90246 Nov 13, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Google" THIS answer, dipstick!
Regarding "Obamacare" enrollment during the last month:
Number of completed applications through the Marketplaces: 846,184
Total number of individuals included in completed Marketplace applications: 1,509,883
Number of individuals determined eligible to enroll in a Marketplace plan 1,081,592
Number of individuals who have selected a Marketplace plan 106,185.(Note that you have to pay up immediately, so undoubtedly people are waiting to the last moment, which will be December.)
Were YOU one of those dipsticks like "OWNEDSville" chortling about "50,000"! Looks like you were off by a factor of 30. That's not bad, considering your dipstick brains and your belief in propaganda._8-)
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/8927-just-i...
Awh, still 16 and still undesided!!! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90247 Nov 13, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFL! All the "know-nothing" speculators about international politics LOSE AGAIN!
Under the dynamic leadership of President Obama, diplomacy wins again!
The "naysayers" from East Podunk, Missouri, have to eat crow again! How's it taste, boys?
"Under the dynamic leadership of President Obama" ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha

"know-nothing" speculators = "Yellow Dawg Democrat"
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90248 Nov 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Actually, the last time I counted for a few days, "Dinglewood" edged me out on the number of posts.
My childhood was not all that bad, although we were "dirt poor." But my lifetime experiences have made up for all that. "Country boy makes good." I have had a good life. What's YOUR excuse for constantly attacking me?
Jealous?_8-)
"Country Boy?" B.S. more like Getto Boy!

No country boy I know would his hear up Obama"s ass like you....
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90249 Nov 13, 2013
<quoted text>
You do have a point. Because the moderate Republicans failed to stand up to the "Tea Party" terrorists, the credit rating of the US was downgraded. So I guess the moderate Republicans can share in the blame, too -- not just the "Tea Party."
Actually, the Demoncrats are the problem.

The Tea Party exists to fight the middle class economic terrorism created by the narcisist, left wing, liberal Demoncrats.

#90250 Nov 13, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Awh, still 16 and still undesided!!! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
"desided"? Is that like when they take your sides off?

The more I see you post, the more I am convinced that you are functionally illiterate. Conservatives exhibit that genetic trait.

#90251 Nov 13, 2013
<quoted text>
"Country Boy?" B.S. more like Getto Boy!
No country boy I know would his hear up Obama"s ass like you....
And yet another demonstration of your functional illiteracy.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90252 Nov 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Jealous?_8-)
So scamming the system is a good life??? Getto Boy!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#90253 Nov 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Hypocrite much, Polly? You Max, cheat, ex-con, fraud, penny-ante criminal, user, who has gamed, lived off of, scammed the system virtually all your adult life, could accuse anyone else of scamming, with a straight face? Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.
Dog Rules

Overland Park, KS

#90254 Nov 13, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite much, Polly? You Max, cheat, ex-con, fraud, penny-ante criminal, user, who has gamed, lived off of, scammed the system virtually all your adult life, could accuse anyone else of scamming, with a straight face? Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.
Max is a true paragon of Tea Party. It's fine as long as he is getting his "government cheese". What an inspiration he is to young Republicans
rally

Saint Louis, MO

#90255 Nov 13, 2013
Next yellow dawg will be against bullying . While he does it

#90256 Nov 13, 2013
<quoted text>
So you ARE jealous of "Ghetto Boy"! You have clearly not had any significant experiences in your dreary life.
Brain Dead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#90257 Nov 13, 2013
You Could Fit Everyone Who Enrolled In The Obamacare Exchange In Yankees Stadium And Still Have A Half-Empty Stadium…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/11/13/fun-fact-y...

Video: Black Gangs Randomly Attacking Jews In NYC, Police Investigating As Possible Hate Crime…
~ Ironically, this is happening in Crown Heights, the same place Al Sharpton provoked race riots against Jews in 1991.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/11/13/video-blac...

Democrats Introducing Bill To Override All Restrictions Placed On Abortions At The State Level…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/11/13/democrats-...

Harry Reid Forced To Call Special Meeting With Senate Dems Over Obamacare Implosion…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/11/13/harry-reid...

EX-COP REFUSES TO STOP HANDING OUT CHRISTIAN LITERATURE INSIDE A N.J. MALL — AND HIS ARREST IS SPARKING A BIG FREE SPEECH DEBATE
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/13/ex...
TransFatty

Houston, MO

#90258 Nov 13, 2013
<quoted text>"desided"? Is that like when they take your sides off?

The more I see you post, the more I am convinced that you are functionally illiterate. Conservatives exhibit that genetic trait.
Yellow Dawg is the REAL spelling Nazi! Look out!
TransFatty

Houston, MO

#90259 Nov 13, 2013
TransFatty wrote:
<quoted text>Yellow Dawg is the REAL spelling Nazi! Look out!
I meant the Nazi Spellchecker

#90260 Nov 13, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
You Could Fit Everyone Who Enrolled In The Obamacare Exchange In Yankees Stadium And Still Have A Half-Empty Stadium ...
Wow! I was unaware that Yankee Stadium was so big!

Number of completed "ObamaCare" applications through the Marketplaces: 846,184

Times 2 = 1,692,368 ... LOTS OF PEOPLE IN THAT STADIUM, "Brain Dead."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bear Creek Frenchies Jul '17 Puppies 1
Pastor Dan Gayman Jun '17 Sabbatarian chris... 1
Church of Israel Jun '17 Sabbatarian chris... 7
Jim and Marie Mowry Jun '17 Anonymous 3
News Remembering the devastation: the May 4, 2003, t... (May '10) May '17 Anonymous snob 9
Any knows Chuck McGuire May '17 Anonymous snob 1
Hammons Walnut Company (Oct '13) May '17 Anonymous 6

El Dorado Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Springs Mortgages