Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#87207 Sep 9, 2013
Excuse me.

What are you guys trying to discuss?

When all said and done. You have two choices.

1. Defend the Constitution of the Republic

or

2. Destroy America and live under communists rule.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#87208 Sep 9, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
This Anti-Christ thing with "Yellow Dawg Demoncrat" goes back to the Demonctaric convention when God was taken out of the dialogue. It was so clear watching them on TV. Looking at thse people at the convention. They appeared as Demons worshiping the Anti-Christ. if you do not worship God, What do you worship? Get the message?
(Strange rambling post! But I digress.)

"God" was taken out of the dialogue in 1791:

First amendment to the Constitution: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof ... "

You have the constitutional right to worship a "god," but which one are you going to choose? There are SO many! I hope you pick the right one (or "ones").

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#87209 Sep 9, 2013
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA wrote:
<quoted text>Funny we haven't seen anything "intelagent" out of you either. But at least we are both are "intelagent" enough to know how to spell INTELLIGENT.
Now run along junior....
<.sobbing violently with emotion!.> Awwww! "OWNEDSville"! That's the nicest thing you have ever said about me!_8-)

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#87210 Sep 9, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
Excuse me.
What are you guys trying to discuss?
When all said and done. You have two choices.
1. Defend the Constitution of the Republic
or
2. Destroy America and live under communists rule.
Huh? It is silly that you think that we only have your two "choices." There are hundreds of other choices which could lead to the successful continuation of the United States of America.

For example, were America destroyed, what makes you think that the communists would take over? There are many other possibilities.
Truth Teller

Columbia, MO

#87211 Sep 9, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You never played poker, did you? Or practice diplomacy? Do you actually think that President Obama is going to do all the things he mentions? Of course not. He only does that to "encourage" people like Assad to yield to our wishes.
Get a clue.
If "ALL TALK" gets America what we desire, more power to "ALL TALK." You "shoot-from-the-hip" Neo-CONs would have already invaded Syria, with "boots on the ground." Like Bush43 did in Iraq.
We have been waiting 5+ years for Obama to show his hand, any hand. He is a "ROYAL FLUSH" and I don't mean the poker hand. What has he done??? If he was an executive for a business he would have been fired years ago... Dawg, you and the liberal media are so far in with the Obama mystique, you can't back out. Too stubborn, too narcissistic, too proud of what you think you are....hahahaha
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#87212 Sep 9, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
(Strange rambling post! But I digress.)
"God" was taken out of the dialogue in 1791:
First amendment to the Constitution: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof ... "
You have the constitutional right to worship a "god," but which one are you going to choose? There are SO many! I hope you pick the right one (or "ones").
Dawg, Dawg, will you ever learn..........there is only one (1) God. You were created by Him. There is none other than can create things that man cannot create. Did you ever think about that? Once again, our country was founded on Christianity. Go the Washington D. C. are read what is written on some of the buildings....hmmm! How can you worship a "god" that is meaningless? I don't get how people can be so dumb! Really, there must be something missing in their brain. Yes, I know what the Constitution says! People have a right to worship whatever they want. They also have the right to be ignorant!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#87213 Sep 9, 2013
Sorry, I made some grammar errors in my post but I think you can figure it out!
Clinton-Obama agenda

Jayess, MS

#87214 Sep 9, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
(Strange rambling post! But I digress.)
"God" was taken out of the dialogue in 1791:
First amendment to the Constitution: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof ... "
You have the constitutional right to worship a "god," but which one are you going to choose? There are SO many! I hope you pick the right one (or "ones").
In "God We Trust". In Obama the devil I do not, unlike you his demoncrat!
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87215 Sep 9, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Post a link where I discussed immigrants, legal or otherwise. You cannot.
Why? We all know that you do because you support Obama and everything he does or wants to do 100% and without question. You have done it 100% to date. Besides, if I was lying or wrong about it you would have already wet your depends calling me a liar or proving me wrong. Your refusal to answer now, followed by your usual routine of coward replies and game playing, just proves even further I'm right.

All I'm doing now is pulling your strings and making you do your coward dance just like I have done many times before.

Now dance again coward!!

MATCH POINT!!!
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87216 Sep 9, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Congratulations! You finally made a valid point: Just like World War II followed World War I, World War III is sure to follow World War II._8-)
Are you seriously that stupid?

Only a desperate moron could make the leap from what I said to this nonsense that you said.

Now dance coward!!

MATCH POINT!!
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87217 Sep 9, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>"Failure"? Huh? President Obama has successfully laid the responsibility on Congress, which has never declared a war since June 5, 1942, when the US declared war on Bulgaria, Hungary, and Romania as part of World War II.

The warmongering Republicans in Congress are running around in complete disarray because they want a profitable war, but do not have the courage to make an open YES vote on a military strike against Syria! ROFL! "chicken-hawks"!
Once again, Dawg shows his ignorance and his very weak and pathetic ability to change the facts.

The ones in Congress who vote NO are the ones standing up to Jihad Barry and tell him HELL NO YOU WILL NOT USE OUR MILITARY TO HELP AL QAEDA.

Your continued support of it just proves further that you are an anti American, Al Qaeda loving, coward Obama bitch!
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87218 Sep 9, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text><.sobbing violently with emotion!.> Awwww! "OWNEDSville"! That's the nicest thing you have ever said about me!_8-)
Hey, even you know how to use spell checker. That's not saying much since a trained monkey could use one. Speaking a of trained monkey did you take your kid, The St Louis Retard, out for ice cream this past weekend like I suggested? I bet you two ran all over The ice cream place yelling "I own you game point, I own you game point".
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87219 Sep 9, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>In "God We Trust". In Obama the devil I do not, unlike you his demoncrat!
Dawg is so blindly enamored with Obama he would jump off the top of the Empire State Building if Obama told him to.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#87220 Sep 9, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
In "God We Trust". In Obama the devil I do not, unlike you his demoncrat!
America's New Trail of Tears.

Obama you serve.

The voters has spoken.
Not once. But twice. Maybe a 3rd term.
The voters embrace the following.

Agenda 21
300 square foot living quarters
Infants giving sodium fluoride
Vaccines with live cancer causing viruses, mercury
Forced body chips
Cashless society
Spy cam's in all home appliances
Controlled meter readers

Under Obamacare.
One will never have to think for themselves again.

Under Obamacare.
Knows what is best for you.
Nortondamus

United States

#87221 Sep 9, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawg, Dawg, will you ever learn..........there is only one (1) God. You were created by Him. There is none other than can create things that man cannot create. Did you ever think about that? Once again, our country was founded on Christianity. Go the Washington D. C. are read what is written on some of the buildings....hmmm! How can you worship a "god" that is meaningless? I don't get how people can be so dumb! Really, there must be something missing in their brain. Yes, I know what the Constitution says! People have a right to worship whatever they want. They also have the right to be ignorant!
CHEERS!
Norton, Norton will you ever learn....in the Constitution, there is SEPERATION OF CHURCH AND STATE ...to protect us from religious extreemists...LIKE YOU!!!!

Yes Norton, you do prove everyday, your personal choice that you've made... "to be IGNORANT"!

Norton, Jesus said it best .... "you know not what you do"

And Yes My Prediction has been proven 100% correct...you have NOT been RAPTURED...see you tomorrow!

CHEERS!
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87222 Sep 9, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Could it get any worse for Obomber?

Now his own Sec. Of State, John "my wife is ketchup rich" Heinz, I mean Kerry, has now gone and undermined President Obomber desire to get us into another war.

This would be funny if it was so pathetically sad to see just how God awful of a President Obama is.

Can't wait to see Obama beg and gravel tomorrow night for someone to support him.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#87223 Sep 9, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text> We have been waiting 5+ years for Obama to show his hand, any hand. He is a "ROYAL FLUSH" and I don't mean the poker hand. What has he done??? If he was an executive for a business he would have been fired years ago...
He is not. He is the President and Commander-in-Chief of the United States.

Perhaps you missed that important fact.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87224 Sep 9, 2013
Nortondamus wrote:
<quoted text>Norton, Norton will you ever learn....in the Constitution, there is SEPERATION OF CHURCH AND STATE ...to protect us from religious extreemists...LIKE YOU!!!!

Yes Norton, you do prove everyday, your personal choice that you've made... "to be IGNORANT"!

Norton, Jesus said it best .... "you know not what you do"

And Yes My Prediction has been proven 100% correct...you have NOT been RAPTURED...see you tomorrow!

CHEERS!
What the St Louis RETARD is really saying in this ranting SAD hysterical post is:

NORTON I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH...Why can't you LOVE ME Back...what Whah Whah WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! !

MATCH POINT!!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#87225 Sep 9, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawg, Dawg, will you ever learn..........there is only one (1) God. You were created by Him. There is none other than can create things that man cannot create. Did you ever think about that? Once again, our country was founded on Christianity. Go the Washington D. C. are read what is written on some of the buildings.... hmmm! How can you worship a "god" that is meaningless? I don't get how people can be so dumb! Really, there must be something missing in their brain. Yes, I know what the Constitution says! People have a right to worship whatever they want. They also have the right to be ignorant!...
And which "god" do you prefer? The Hebrew god, for example? The one which did not have a son Jesus? You love Israel. You think they are "God's" chosen people. Well, as I have told you many times, the Israelis do not worship your "Trinity," which includes your Jesus. In fact, the Israeli government does not even acknowledge the authenticity of YOUR particular sect.

(Yes, as you accurately state, people "have the right to be ignorant!" But really, one should not be PROUD of being ignorant.)

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#87226 Sep 9, 2013
Norton wrote:
Sorry, I made some grammar errors in my post but I think you can figure it out!
I do not worry about your grammar errors. Only your logical errors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim and Marie Mowry Mon Fred 1
President Trump Nov '16 davy 1
clinton Nov '16 davy 1
chickens (Sep '16) Sep '16 davy 1
Dtf girls (Sep '16) Sep '16 Kbb13 1
News The pastor who could (Mar '08) Aug '16 Eldo 24
David Bell single again (Aug '16) Aug '16 Farmers wife 1

El Dorado Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Springs Mortgages