Comments
79,141 - 79,160 of 96,417 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
OWNED nsville

Saint Louis, MO

#84655 Jul 8, 2013
Dawg the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
Given that FagLouis is the gay Mecca of the Mid West I would think it would be there. Probably right in the heart (or ass) of the gay epicenter....you and Queen Dawgs house.
Hahahahaha

You're the only one blathering HOMO bullshit on this thread.

Werever your trailer is parked in OWNED-nsville...is the GAY epicenter of the Mid West!

you are OWNED bitch
Same old St Louis Idiocy

United States

#84656 Jul 8, 2013
As usual nothing new here. Just the same old rinse and repeat idiocy from Princess Dawg Jr the St Louis Retard.

How dumb do you have to be to post the same things over and over, day after day? You have to be St Louis Princess dumb!
We All OWN STL

Park Hills, MO

#84657 Jul 8, 2013
OWNED nsville wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahahaha

You're the only one blathering HOMO bullshit on this thread.

Werever your trailer is parked in OWNED-nsville...is the GAY epicenter of the Mid West!

you are OWNED bitch
Yawn! You are owned by every town in MO! Get over it, we ALL know how mentally unstable you are.
Everyone is right, you are a "princess tard"
Now begin a meltdown, we all enjoy watching you crumble and post such idiotic words with no meaning.
Same old St Louis Idiocy

United States

#84658 Jul 8, 2013
We All OWN STL wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn! You are owned by every town in MO! Get over it, we ALL know how mentally unstable you are.
Now begin a meltdown, we all enjoy watching you crumble and post such idiotic words with no meaning.
If I owned something as pathetic as the St Louis Retard Princess I would have to donate it to a special ed. school for research.
OWNED nsville

Saint Louis, MO

#84659 Jul 8, 2013
Same old St Louis Idiocy wrote:
<quoted text>
If I owned something as pathetic as the St Louis Retard Princess I would have to donate it to a special ed. school for research.
OWNED-nsville Now sad and pathetic talking to yourself ...so many voices in your grotesegue phsycotic head!

You are oviously are so sick, and completely out of your mind...really it's not fair to mess with a mentally disabled handicap like you...LOL

So Continue Your Hysterical MELTDOWN...hahahahaha
OWNED nsville

Saint Louis, MO

#84660 Jul 8, 2013
OWNED nsville wrote:
<quoted text>
OWNED-nsville Now sad and pathetic talking to yourself ...so many voices in your grotesegue phsycotic head!
You are oviously are so sick, and completely out of your mind...really it's not fair to mess with a mentally disabled handicap like you...LOL

OWNED nsville

Saint Louis, MO

#84661 Jul 8, 2013
Eliot "Spitz"er is making a comeback
Our best democrat hope yet!
He has MY VOTE!
STL PRINCESS HAS LOST IT

United States

#84663 Jul 8, 2013
Looks like the Princess has really lost it. Now she's copying her own posts and replying with it to the post she copied.
STL PRINCESS HAS LOST IT

United States

#84664 Jul 8, 2013
OWNED nsville wrote:
He has MY VOTE!
Don't lie Princess. You would much rather have someone with a name you can look up to, like Swallow.
OBAMA BIN LYIN

Sparta, MO

#84665 Jul 8, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! Did that "Pony Express rider" finally make it to Ozark? You are right on top of the latest news, "Ozark Bin Lyin' Around"!
1. If you take the time to read the date in your Wordpress link, you MIGHT notice that it is dated July 21, 2010. That was THREE YEARS AGO! Ah, hahahahaha!
2. Robert Gates is no longer Defense Secretary. Chuck Hagel has been SecDef since February 27, 2013, and Hagel was preceded by Leon Panetta, who was SecDef from July 1, 2011 to February 27, 2013. There have been TWO SecDefs since Robert Gates. That "Pony Express rider" must have crawled to Ozark from Washington, eh? Talk about being "out in the sticks"!_8-)
We know that you "conservatives" yearn to "return to the past," but THIS is ridiculous!
Knew about the date. Doesn't matter, just as stupid and funny now as it was then, obozo lap dog!
OWNED nsville

Saint Louis, MO

#84666 Jul 8, 2013
OWNED nsville wrote:
He has MY VOTE!
GAME POINT to me!!!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#84667 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO!! I think that's Queen Dawg and his Princess motto as well.
From your writhing about, it is clear that my comment about your using 3-year-old information was a direct hit, amidships!
OWNED nsville

Saint Louis, MO

#84668 Jul 8, 2013
OWNED nsville wrote:
<quoted text>
GAME POINT to me!!!
Lame Point
OWNED nsville

Saint Louis, MO

#84669 Jul 8, 2013
STL PRINCESS HAS LOST IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't lie Princess. You would much rather have someone with a name you can look up to, like Swallow.
Lame Point

#84670 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I've done plenty. Probably far more then an America hating POS like you has. Here's the problem, it's none of your business. Why? Because you are a nobody. You are mentally unstable. So much so you claimed to be the Queen of England. You have not earned the right to demand anything of anyone. In act the only thing you have earned is to made fun of and laughed at.
ROFL! It is "none of my business" because you have never done anything to defend or support this great nation of ours, and you never will, and you know it.

You have earned the right to scorn and disgust.
OWNSville

Saint Louis, MO

#84671 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I understand that your trailer acts as the unoffical Gay Community Center for OWNSville...it's called the "Manhole"...LOL

I OWN YOU

#84672 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Given that FagLouis is the gay Mecca of the Mid West I would think it would be there. Probably right in the heart (or ass) of the gay epicenter.... you and Queen Dawgs house.
Vulgarity is not wit. "Owensville," except for your vulgarity, you have nothing to contribute to this thread.

I am amused that my pointing out your 3-year-old "news" has struck such a sensitive nerve. This is clearly a "Chernobyl-level" meltdown of yours, and I am sure that you will continue it for hours.

#84673 Jul 8, 2013
As usual nothing new here. Just the same old rinse and repeat idiocy from Princess Dawg Jr the St Louis Retard.
How dumb do you have to be to post the same things over and over, day after day? You have to be St Louis Princess dumb!
No, one has to be "Owensville" dumb. I see you are still writhing about from my pointing out your 3-year-old "news." (Of course, that is undoubtedly about the only "news" that you have gotten recently.)

#84674 Jul 8, 2013
We All OWN STL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn! You are owned by every town in MO! Get over it, we ALL know how mentally unstable you are.
You are undoubtedly referring to "Owensville" and his present "Chernobyl-level" meltdown.

#84675 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>
More writhing about! That business about your "3-year-old news" certainly stung, didn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 hr Son of Anarchy 1,958
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 15 hr henery da bull 243
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... Sat northwye 324
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Aug 28 stupid bills for ... 6,930
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Aug 22 Mary Lou 10,209
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 22 Doug 269
The pastor who could (Mar '08) Aug 12 truth 18
•••

El Dorado Springs News Video

•••
•••

El Dorado Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

El Dorado Springs People Search