“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#80233 Apr 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
Noah's Flood:
The entire scientific community will not recognze Noah's flood because it totally changed everything so that the history of this planet, instead of going back millions and millions of years, in actuality, goes back to Noah's flood....
So Noah's Flood erased the millions and millions of years of the history of this planet, and set the clock forward to Noah's Flood?

#80234 Apr 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
Noah's Flood:... Even carbon dating cannot be accurate beyod the flood, because it is based on a continuous degeration under continuous circumstances....
Yep. No doubt about it. Noah's Flood stopped carbon dating dead in its tracks.

#80235 Apr 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
Noah's Flood:... One other thing .... when the astronauts landed on the moon they were concerned about how deep the dust would be ...... 12 inches. When they went back the 2nd time there was only a fraction of an inch more. Therefore, they conclued the moon couldn't be more than 10,000 yrs old at the most. Bet you never heard that before! Scientists got that info and buried it! They didn't want the world to know THEY WERE WRONG about how old our solar system is....
Yep. Finding that the dust on the moon had only increased a fraction of an inch more between astronaut visits, certainly proves that the moon is less than 10,000 years old! Makes sense to me. The scientists should not have buried this important bit of information, which proves that the earth is also less than 10,000 years old.

Shoot fire! Everybody knows that, when you add up all the "begats" in the Old Testament, the world is only 6,000 years old. It's in the Bible, so it must be true!

“River of tears flowing out of ”

Since: Jan 11

West Plains

#80236 Apr 17, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes this thread is pretty much like a soap opera. You can stay away for awhile and the same old things are being said by the same base participants. Boring is right.
But here you are posting on this thread and even answering your own posts pretending to be two different posters.

It must not be as boring for you as you claim. Try not to screw up again and accidentally post with your Smithville ISP (wink).

ROFL!!

United States

#80237 Apr 17, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>But here you are posting on this thread and even answering your own posts pretending to be two different posters.
It must not be as boring for you as you claim. Try not to screw up again and accidentally post with your Smithville ISP (wink).
ROFL!!
Nice try but there are actually two different posters.
Guestzero

United States

#80238 Apr 17, 2013
Nutjobs still think the earth is less than 10,000 years old.

West Plains

#80239 Apr 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
Noah's Flood:
The entire scientific community will not recognze Noah's flood because it totally changed everything so that the history of this planet, instead of going back millions and millions of years, in actuality, goes back to Noah's flood. Even carbon dating cannot be accurate beyod the flood, because it is based on a continuous degeration under continuous circumstances. The face of the earth was totally changed. Dawg, and others, check it out.....it is true. You might find out other things are true too. One other thing....when the astronauts landed on the moon they were concerned about how deep the dust would be......12 inches. When they went back the 2nd time there was only a fraction of an inch more. Therefore, they conclued the moon couldn't be more than 10,000 yrs old at the most. Bet you never heard that before! Scientists got that info and buried it! They didn't want the world to know THEY WERE WRONG about how old our solar system is. One thing about archaeologists......they are honest in THEIR findings. HMMM!
CHEERS!
CHEERS!
P. S. The dove found a twig when the waters started receding.
Sadly Norton, I must inform you that there is no evidence to support the occurrence of a global flood. There is however a huge volume of evidence that bridges the period the alledged global flood is reported to have occurred. There is archaeological evidence of the continuous presence of numerous cultures that bracket the period before and after the proposed time period. There is no evidence for any genetic bottlenecks in the human population for thousands of years in either direction of the proposed time of the flood. There are localities in the world such as the Atacama Desert that show no evidence of the inundation of water for millions of years. This is just a sample of the evidence available. Every aspect of this story when considered as literal lead only to questions upon questions the answers of which are nearly impossible to provide from practical, factual references. If one proposes that God did it with magic, then that just leads to further questions of why magic this way and not another and so on.

The biblical flood story is an example of an allegory. It uses a narrative to describe good and evil, worship of God and the rewards of such worship in terms that even the simple minded can understand. The premise of the story is based on the actual occurrence of local floods which were a constant torment to Bronze Age cultures as well as those of today.

Again, there is no scientific evidence to support it and volumes of evidence that conflict directly or indirectly with the occurrence of such a flood.

All you will say Norton, when presented with just this taste of the facts, is that you believe it anyway. Just the simple minded response I would expect. You don't seem to realize that whether it really occurred or not isn't the important issue. Since it did not occur doesn't change the message one little bit.

United States

#80240 Apr 17, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>But here you are posting on this thread and even answering your own posts pretending to be two different posters.
ROFL!!
Second thought ill take that a step further. I have already posted why I came to this miserable stagnant predictable thread but if you choose not to read that okay. There are two "Guest" posters from the Elmhurst area. I do find the other guests posts humorous though. Obviously they feel the same about your little pond with big ducks as I do.

There are some 70,000 posts on this thread and biggest duck, Yellow Dog, has made some 20,00 plus of them. You, albeit a smaller duck have made nearly 8000 posts and you have the unmitigated arrogance to EVER mention someone needs to get a life? Your opinions, sarcasm, and utter predictability are generally of no consequence to me until the next time I see a different posters "handle" and choose to see a hopefully fresh point of view. Until then keep you little pond muddy with your busy webbed feet.

West Plains

#80241 Apr 17, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try but there are actually two different posters.
I don't believe you and there is no evidence to support your position. Any claims that Elmhurst is a common posting ISP are not supported elsewhere on Topix.

If you want to be considered a unique poster then register.

Either way your response to my post and the numerous posts you have been making on here are a DESPERATE SCREAM FOR ATTENTION.

Nice try Dan Mortinsane/Harvey/Guest/etc. etc.

West Plains

#80243 Apr 17, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Second thought ill take that a step further. I have already posted why I came to this miserable stagnant predictable thread but if you choose not to read that okay. There are two "Guest" posters from the Elmhurst area. I do find the other guests posts humorous though. Obviously they feel the same about your little pond with big ducks as I do.
There are some 70,000 posts on this thread and biggest duck, Yellow Dog, has made some 20,00 plus of them. You, albeit a smaller duck have made nearly 8000 posts and you have the unmitigated arrogance to EVER mention someone needs to get a life? Your opinions, sarcasm, and utter predictability are generally of no consequence to me until the next time I see a different posters "handle" and choose to see a hopefully fresh point of view. Until then keep you little pond muddy with your busy webbed feet.
Stupid. The number associated with a registered poster is how many posts that person has made on Topix. It doesn't mean just this thread moron. I have not mentioned that someone needs to get a life. I said this is...

More DESPERATE CRIES for ATTENTION.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

United States

#80244 Apr 17, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid. The number associated with a registered poster is how many posts that person has made on Topix. It doesn't mean just this thread moron. I have not mentioned that someone needs to get a life. I said this is...
More DESPERATE CRIES for ATTENTION.
Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Thanks for the lesson on number of Topixs posts but my guess, with some pretty apparent evidence on this thread, strongly suggests the vast majority of yours and Dogs posts have primarily been on this thread.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Arrogant big duck. Isn't it about time the biggest duck came to your rescue? That is what usually happens time and again ad nauseam. Absolutely unbelievably predictable.

United States

#80245 Apr 17, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe you and there is no evidence to support your position. Any claims that Elmhurst is a common posting ISP are not supported elsewhere on Topix.
If you want to be considered a unique poster then register.
Either way your response to my post and the numerous posts you have been making on here are a DESPERATE SCREAM FOR ATTENTION.
Nice try Dan Mortinsane/Harvey/Guest/etc. etc.
In the Cape area Elmhurst is a quite common ISP. You must really be paranoid you have named several posters. Another fear of a big duck in a little pond.
seriously

Houston, MO

#80246 Apr 17, 2013
One would think that with around 40 new posts in here in the last 6 hours someone would have said something intelligent or worthwhile but that is not the case in this thread. It is obvious in a room full of shyt talkers the shyt just gets deeper.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#80247 Apr 17, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Sadly Norton, I must inform you that there is no evidence to support the occurrence of a global flood. There is however a huge volume of evidence that bridges the period the alledged global flood is reported to have occurred. There is archaeological evidence of the continuous presence of numerous cultures that bracket the period before and after the proposed time period. There is no evidence for any genetic bottlenecks in the human population for thousands of years in either direction of the proposed time of the flood. There are localities in the world such as the Atacama Desert that show no evidence of the inundation of water for millions of years. This is just a sample of the evidence available. Every aspect of this story when considered as literal lead only to questions upon questions the answers of which are nearly impossible to provide from practical, factual references. If one proposes that God did it with magic, then that just leads to further questions of why magic this way and not another and so on.
The biblical flood story is an example of an allegory. It uses a narrative to describe good and evil, worship of God and the rewards of such worship in terms that even the simple minded can understand. The premise of the story is based on the actual occurrence of local floods which were a constant torment to Bronze Age cultures as well as those of today.
Again, there is no scientific evidence to support it and volumes of evidence that conflict directly or indirectly with the occurrence of such a flood.
All you will say Norton, when presented with just this taste of the facts, is that you believe it anyway. Just the simple minded response I would expect. You don't seem to realize that whether it really occurred or not isn't the important issue. Since it did not occur doesn't change the message one little bit.
Hmmm! I wonder were you got your information! You know......people believe anything without checking things out.
AND......please don't tell me I am one of those people because nobody knows all things, except God himself. There is much proof of the flood. You are apparently looking at the wrong info. You sound like a New Ager or an atheist. Take off your blindfolder! If you study the Bible as a whole and not just pick pieces out, perhaps you would understand it better.

CHEERS!

United States

#80248 Apr 17, 2013
I kinda like that the idiot thought we were the same person.:)

If only everyone spoke in song lyrics...

United States

#80249 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
One would think that with around 40 new posts in here in the last 6 hours someone would have said something intelligent or worthwhile but that is not the case in this thread. It is obvious in a room full of shyt talkers the shyt just gets deeper.

Song lyrics are deep, man. Peace.

West Plains

#80250 Apr 17, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Cape area Elmhurst is a quite common ISP. You must really be paranoid you have named several posters. Another fear of a big duck in a little pond.
ROFLMFAO!!!
guest 2

United States

#80251 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
Bring something intelligent to the table then.
We are all waiting....

West Plains

#80252 Apr 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm! I wonder were you got your information! You know......people believe anything without checking things out.
AND......please don't tell me I am one of those people because nobody knows all things, except God himself. There is much proof of the flood. You are apparently looking at the wrong info. You sound like a New Ager or an atheist. Take off your blindfolder! If you study the Bible as a whole and not just pick pieces out, perhaps you would understand it better.
CHEERS!
Yes they do which what lead you to your conclusions.

All the information I mention is the result of scientific research carried out over the last 100 or so years. Again, there has never been any verified proof of a world wide flood. It isn't blinders. This is not my opinion. It is a FACT.

I have read the Bible, but that doesn't change the fact that there is nothing to substantiate the story of Noah.

West Plains

#80253 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
I would include this post amongst the unintelligent and not worthwhile. You should read my posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
police department Oct 4 tiger 2
The pastor who could (Mar '08) Aug '14 truth 18
"Right To Farm" sells out Missouri to China Aug '14 Jerry Foster 1
Two drivers hurt in traffic accident in Vernon ... Jul '14 becky mccollum 1
Another Community Wages Battle Over Sewage (May '08) Jul '14 Resident 4
whats happening in Stockton? Jul '14 LetItMarinate 1
Remembering the devastation: the May 4, 2003, t... (May '10) May '14 Dani 7

El Dorado Springs News Video

El Dorado Springs Jobs

El Dorado Springs People Search