chris rennick

United States

#78991 Mar 27, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Methinks thou doth protest too much.
Or maybe others don't protest enough. Obama has his own private militia and he's trying to eliminate the 2nd amendment right which was placed specifically to protect these United States from tyrants. Do the math democrat.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#78992 Mar 27, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
AMERICA, ARE YOU PREPARED TO DIE FOR A COMMUNIST DICTATOR?
As history is about to repeat itself for those who are paying attention, a major storm is coming. We have our Communist / Muslim Brotherhood plant, Barack Hussein Obama, running around now stating that he isnít a dictator. Anyone who has paid attention over the past five years knows that whatever he says is always the exact opposite of what he does....
Yes. History does "repeat itself." Hitler used propaganda to unite the German people under his Nazism. Communism used "agitprop" to scare the Russian people into submission.

Now, you American Neo-CONs are using identical tactics in your efforts to take over this nation. Your propaganda should be resisted and revealed for the lies that it is.

The Neo-CON-controlled Republican Party could not win at the ballot box, so now you are using lies and fear-based propaganda in your attempts to win the minds of the people. Day after day, you spew your propaganda, copied from an army of Neo-CON propagandists.

"GunHugger," it is clear that you are not smart enough to come up with your massive amount of daily propaganda all by yourself. Who are your bosses? Where do you get this fear-based, lying propaganda? What are the objectives of your conspiracy?

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#78993 Mar 27, 2013
chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe others don't protest enough. Obama has his own private militia and he's trying to eliminate the 2nd amendment right which was placed specifically to protect these United States from tyrants. Do the math democrat.
I did the math already. And it proved to me that you guys are Neo-CON (or Fascist) propagandists attempting to splinter the US citizenry so you can take over this country by force -- not by the ballot box!

You lie, day after day, planting seeds of fear into whomever will believe your lies.

2nd amendment rights? Do tell us who has taken away those rights. NOBODY!

Saint Louis, MO

#78994 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>Methinks thou doth protest too much.
Lol
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#78995 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes. History does "repeat itself." Hitler used propaganda to unite the German people under his Nazism. Communism used "agitprop" to scare the Russian people into submission.
Now, you American Neo-CONs are using identical tactics in your efforts to take over this nation. Your propaganda should be resisted and revealed for the lies that it is.
The Neo-CON-controlled Republican Party could not win at the ballot box, so now you are using lies and fear-based propaganda in your attempts to win the minds of the people. Day after day, you spew your propaganda, copied from an army of Neo-CON propagandists.
"GunHugger," it is clear that you are not smart enough to come up with your massive amount of daily propaganda all by yourself. Who are your bosses? Where do you get this fear-based, lying propaganda? What are the objectives of your conspiracy?
Why don't you wake the he!! up! Most of the people supporting Obama want a free handout! This is not "fear-based lying propaganda". Nobody's wanting to take over this nation except the 'wannabe dictator Obama'! That is exactly what he is after. It is as plain as day to me. When you really get into what the Obamacare stands for..........it is SCARY! People are not informed.....they really do not know because they have not investigated it because nothing like this has happened before and they are too busy with their own lives to bother. They, for God's sake, trust the government or just think things will never really get bad. Well, I can tell you we are on the way to destruction of this nation if we keep going down this path we are on.

Impeachment would be a good thing before it's too late!

If I am wrong, which I don't think I am, I will gladly apologize!

WISEUP AMERICA!

CHEERS!
chris rennick

United States

#78996 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>I did the math already. And it proved to me that you guys are Neo-CON (or Fascist) propagandists attempting to splinter the US citizenry so you can take over this country by force -- not by the ballot box!

You lie, day after day, planting seeds of fear into whomever will believe your lies.

2nd amendment rights? Do tell us who has taken away those rights. NOBODY!
Yet Obama is trying to. Watch the news. As for being a fascist you have some serious issues. I don't belong to any political parties because they're all the same. They take a liar and put him in an office to run this nation. Name ONE person put in office that did EXACTLY what he said he would. You are an idiot go shoot your self and save someone else a bullet.
GOP the Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#78997 Mar 27, 2013
chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet Obama is trying to. Watch the news. As for being a fascist you have some serious issues. I don't belong to any political parties because they're all the same. They take a liar and put him in an office to run this nation. Name ONE person put in office that did EXACTLY what he said he would. You are an idiot go shoot your self and save someone else a bullet.
Harvey...STFU!!!
GOP the Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#78998 Mar 27, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you wake the he!! up! Most of the people supporting Obama want a free handout! This is not "fear-based lying propaganda". Nobody's wanting to take over this nation except the 'wannabe dictator Obama'! That is exactly what he is after. It is as plain as day to me. When you really get into what the Obamacare stands for..........it is SCARY! People are not informed.....they really do not know because they have not investigated it because nothing like this has happened before and they are too busy with their own lives to bother. They, for God's sake, trust the government or just think things will never really get bad. Well, I can tell you we are on the way to destruction of this nation if we keep going down this path we are on.
Impeachment would be a good thing before it's too late!
If I am wrong, which I don't think I am, I will gladly apologize!
WISEUP AMERICA!
CHEERS!
Yet another day, and Norton has not been raptured...WISEUP NORTON

The Rapture...just like a conservative take-over is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!

Join a NORMAL CHURCH!
chris rennick

United States

#78999 Mar 27, 2013
GOP the Party of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>Harvey...STFU!!!
I will not stfu. Obama is no president he's a tyrant. His actions will lead to another civil war.

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#79000 Mar 27, 2013
chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not stfu. Obama is no president he's a tyrant. His actions will lead to another civil war.
There is no factual indication that such a fantastic result is pending.

founded in facts.

#79001 Mar 27, 2013
I saw this on CNN this morning and thought some of you might find it interesting. This article is spot on, based on my experience on this thread with some posters.

The Internet: It's like never leaving junior high By Todd Leopold
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/27/tech/web/intern...

founded in facts.

#79002 Mar 27, 2013
another guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurt whose feelings? You're so stupid, everyone thinks so! You are mere dirt beneath my feet! You wouldn't know what serving your country if it hit you upside your pathetic empty head! Run along little sheep!
I am highly intelligent and that pisses you off. I understand. If I was mere dirt beneath your feet you wouldn't be so upset and you wouldn't even dain to respond to me. I am fully aware of what server your country means, but I suspect you have no real idea.

founded in facts.

#79003 Mar 27, 2013
another guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurt whose feelings? You're so stupid, everyone thinks so! You are mere dirt beneath my feet! You wouldn't know what serving your country if it hit you upside your pathetic empty head! Run along little sheep!
You and the Elmhurst poster are exactly the type of internet user that the article I linked is referring to. Look at the juvenile level that your post reflects. "You're so stupid, everyone thinks so" is a phrase probably spoken thousands of times over the years in every junior high/middles school in this country. Yes, it took intelligence to come up with it, but not very much.
chris rennick

United States

#79008 Mar 27, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I am highly intelligent and that pisses you off. I understand. If I was mere dirt beneath your feet you wouldn't be so upset and you wouldn't even dain to respond to me. I am fully aware of what server your country means, but I suspect you have no real idea.
Even the highest amount of intelligence means absolutely nothing if you have no COMMON SENSE!!!!
Juan Valdez

West Plains, MO

#79009 Mar 27, 2013
"The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicion can destroy, and the thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own; for the children, and the children yet unborn. And the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined... to The Twilight Zone."

Rod Serling said this back in the 60s at the end of that "Maple Street" episode. Brilliant.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#79011 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
It does not take much intelligence to find out what's happening to our country, just the ability to search, which is required if you want the truth since the main stream media is an arm of the Demoncrap Party! http://www.youtube.com/embed/KDL6d2muAsM

On the other hand, not to see and understand what is happening to our country is either stupidity/ignorance, and/or Stubbornness and Hard Headed! In your case, it's my opinion that you are STUBBORN AND HARD HEADED! I just can't understand why people like you do not put our country first, over political parties! We all will have to suffer if our country goes down, rich and poor, democrats and republicans, white, black, and hispanic.

I'm not rich, I'm not poor, I'm middle class, I would say. I started out poor and worked my way up. Never was on a guberment handout. And I don't like paying high taxes to keep up lazy ass bum's and huzzies like sandra flukie! Now, this is my motivation for my "massive amount of daily propaganda", as you call it!

WHO ARE MY BOSSES? My God, my Wife and Family! There is no conspiracy, only motivation caused by my love of God, Family and Country!

founded in facts.

#79012 Mar 27, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Between you, your boyfriend Dawg, and his retarded son this is actually something believable. Although I'm not so sure your dumbass even made it to jr high.
Thank you for providing a typical example of your juvenile style of posting and a prime example of what the article is referring to.

I am still keeping my eyes open for other posters from Elmhurst, IL. So far, two years and you are it.

founded in facts.

#79013 Mar 27, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
40 million sperm in the average ejaculation
20 - the number of people that paid to sleep with your mom that day
800 million sperm ejaculated in her and you're the one that got through.
I bet she regrets sleeping around at the family reunion.
The oral method you are using to calculate these numbers is not recognized by medical science.

founded in facts.

#79014 Mar 27, 2013
chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
Even the highest amount of intelligence means absolutely nothing if you have no COMMON SENSE!!!!
I know. That is why nothing you say makes any sense. You are taking the first steps. Keep up the good work. Attaboy!

founded in facts.

#79015 Mar 27, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not take much intelligence to find out what's happening to our country, just the ability to search, which is required if you want the truth since the main stream media is an arm of the Demoncrap Party! http://www.youtube.com/embed/KDL6d2muAsM
On the other hand, not to see and understand what is happening to our country is either stupidity/ignorance, and/or Stubbornness and Hard Headed! In your case, it's my opinion that you are STUBBORN AND HARD HEADED! I just can't understand why people like you do not put our country first, over political parties! We all will have to suffer if our country goes down, rich and poor, democrats and republicans, white, black, and hispanic.
I'm not rich, I'm not poor, I'm middle class, I would say. I started out poor and worked my way up. Never was on a guberment handout. And I don't like paying high taxes to keep up lazy ass bum's and huzzies like sandra flukie! Now, this is my motivation for my "massive amount of daily propaganda", as you call it!
WHO ARE MY BOSSES? My God, my Wife and Family! There is no conspiracy, only motivation caused by my love of God, Family and Country!
Well it doesn't take much intelligence to do what you are doing. Really, you were poor, but never had any help from the government. So you say. It is propaganda and your admittance is the first step in curing the problem.

You left out a distinct inability to filter out garbage as a driver for your posts.

Did it ever occur to you that you might be part of the problem and not any part of a solution?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
police department Oct '14 tiger 2
The pastor who could (Mar '08) Aug '14 truth 18
"Right To Farm" sells out Missouri to China Aug '14 Jerry Foster 1
Two drivers hurt in traffic accident in Vernon ... Jul '14 becky mccollum 1
Another Community Wages Battle Over Sewage (May '08) Jul '14 Resident 4
whats happening in Stockton? Jul '14 LetItMarinate 1
Remembering the devastation: the May 4, 2003, t... (May '10) May '14 Dani 7

El Dorado Springs News Video

El Dorado Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE