Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#78914 Mar 25, 2013
EXPLAINING THE OBAMA ECONOMY TO 6TH GRADERS
~ Some liberals may even be able to comprehend this!

Our government-run public education system is very bad. So bad that generations of Americans educated in public schools don’t understand economics. They don’t understand how Obama’s policies damage the economy, kill jobs, and destroy their children’s future. So I’m going to educate the masses with very simple examples that even a 6th grader can understand.

Let’s compare America to your household. That makes it very simple and easy to understand.

Let’s say you make $50,000 per year…and you owe $250,000 in credit card and consumer debt. You’re in deep trouble, right? One way or another, you are headed for bankruptcy court in the future.

Then you receive a credit line in the mail for $250,000. Are you rich? Of course not. That new credit line or credit card is not “income.” It’s more debt- a loan to be paid back at high interest rates. You didn’t just gain $250,000. You just added $250,000 to your debt. You still make $50,000, but instead of owing $250,000 in debt, you now owe $500,000. You think you’re “saved.” Actually you’re twice as broke as before. Insanity.

That’s exactly what Obama is doing to the U.S. economy. He added $6 trillion in debt in only four years to “save” us from a terrible economy. Well he didn’t save anyone. He just put all of us into much deeper debt. This debt will destroy the lives of our children and grandchildren. And the economy isn’t even better. It’s in shambles. If interest rates go up in the future, the entire U.S. economy will be destroyed by the debt.

But there is one part of the economy thriving- the stock market. That keeps going up because Obama has guaranteed the richest fat cats on Wall Street profits by the billions- from you! Obama is stealing $85 billion per month from the taxpayers…mostly the middle class…to buy bonds that no one else wants…and to buy mortgages that no one else wants…which automatically makes the stock market go up. That $85 billion per month that the Fed is printing goes straight to the bottom line of the biggest companies publicly traded on Wall Street.

Sounds great until you realize those trillions of dollars printed by the Fed to make the stock market go up…so Obama can act like the economy is getting better…are not riches…they are debt. They are loans that need to be paid back by you, your children, and grandchildren. Insanity.

Even worse, can you imagine if the $250,000 credit line that came in the mail to “save” you, was issued by YOU? That’s exactly what’s happening under Obama. We are so broke, so indebted, so insolvent, that no one wants to buy our bonds anymore. That’s why the United States, Europe and Japan buy 60% to 90% of their own bonds. Do you understand what this means? That’s like you being so broke, so in debt, that you loan yourself the money to pay the bills you can’t afford.

Can you imagine if you owned a bank and gave yourself a $250,000 loan that no one else would give you, because you are unqualified to handle more debt. You’d be destroying your own future, plus your own bank. You didn’t “save” yourself, or your bank. You killed two birds with one loan! Insanity.

How about Obama’s claim that he “saved” the auto industry. Once again it’s a combination of pure fraud and pure delusion. He didn’t actually “save” anyone. He just grabbed about $100 billion from the taxpayers- that’s YOU- to redistribute to auto unions…so their members could continue to get their obscene unsustainable pensions…and then kickback a hundred million dollars or so to Obama’s Presidential campaign. It’s called “pay for play.” It’s fraud and someone should go to prison.
MORE:
http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/explain...
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#78915 Mar 25, 2013
replaytime wrote:
I see a few of you have said that you grew up in Podunk. Most of us grew up in Podunk. So at one time we all had manners and were respectful for those were taught by parents in those Podunk little towns. I myself grew up in the country and was 19 miles from the closest town and it only had a population of 1800+. What happened to our manners and respect we were taught? Is it we have forgot them? Is it we only have them in person? Or is it we forget them to act like the few bad seeds do so we can play their little game?
Manners, it's mostly gone. It's pathetic when you shop and the clerks don't say "Thank You". Lots of time I thank them because I'm so used to saying "thank you".

Morals, they're mostly gone too! Why? in my opinion,

1. Taking God out of our lives

2. Taking 10 commandments. What is wrong with "don't stel", honor thy father and thy monther, etc?

3. Kids are being brainwashed by liberals in school, especially college. They are now trying now to stop home schooling!

MOST Libeals have no problem with killing babies but will spend millions to defend Murderers on death row and we, us working folks, spend millions keeping them up in prisons, with their free gyms, libraries, tv's, etc.

It's all gone crazy! What's wrong is right and what's right is wrong! http://www.openbible.info/topics/evil_days

http://www.npr.org/2012/03/09/148295675/pleas...

“Lets all play DantheDipshyts”

Since: Mar 13

game.of annoyance. It's fun.

#78919 Mar 25, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
Manners, it's mostly gone. It's pathetic when you shop and the clerks don't say "Thank You". Lots of time I thank them because I'm so used to saying "thank you".
Morals, they're mostly gone too! Why? in my opinion,
1. Taking God out of our lives
2. Taking 10 commandments. What is wrong with "don't stel", honor thy father and thy monther, etc?
3. Kids are being brainwashed by liberals in school, especially college. They are now trying now to stop home schooling!
MOST Libeals have no problem with killing babies but will spend millions to defend Murderers on death row and we, us working folks, spend millions keeping them up in prisons, with their free gyms, libraries, tv's, etc.
It's all gone crazy! What's wrong is right and what's right is wrong! http://www.openbible.info/topics/evil_days
http://www.npr.org/2012/03/09/148295675/pleas...
Pretty much everything you post is bashing of a party. Both parties have worked to destroy the country. As far as you say Taking God out of our lives. That is a choice for no one can really take God out of your life. He lives inside of people.Saying a prayer out loud or in silence will be heard the same. It is not the laws taking God out as you say it, it is the people not teaching their kids about God as they used to do so in turn those kids grow up knowing less and teaching their kids even less about him.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#78921 Mar 25, 2013
EXPLAINING THE OBAMA ECONOMY TO 6TH GRADERS
~ Some liberals may even be able to comprehend this!
http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/explain...
Sure! I comprehend it. More anti-Obama propaganda from one of your favorite "Neo-CON" sources: "theblaze."

#78922 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text> ... They are now trying now to stop home schooling!...
"they"? Who are "they"? Do give us a factual example, "GunHugger"!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#78923 Mar 25, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure! I comprehend it. More anti-Obama propaganda from one of your favorite "Neo-CON" sources: "theblaze."
Let me see..........I believe that's much better than the HUFF POST that you are so fond of!!!!

CHEERS!

#78924 Mar 25, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies a little history of our national debt; The national debt went from $16 billion to $42 billion in 1930-1940. It went from $42 billion to $257 billion form 1940-1950. It went from $257 billion to $285 billion from 1950-1960. It went from $285 billion to $370 billion from 1960-1970. It went from $370 billion to $907 billion from 1970-1980. It went from $907 billion to $3 trillion from 1980 to 1990. It went from $3 trillion to $5 trillion from 1990 to 2000 it went from $5 trillion to $8 trillion from 2000 to 2005. It went from $8 trillion to $13 trillion from 2005 to 2010. Both Democrats and Republicans have had their turn in office and both have had their hand in adding to the debt. It has been out of control for a long time so why are you just now seeing that?

#78925 Mar 25, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me see.......... I believe that's much better than the HUFF POST that you are so fond of!!!!...
It appears that is but just one more thing which you believe in.

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#78927 Mar 25, 2013
replaytime wrote:
Gun Grabbing Commies a little history of our national debt; The national debt went from $16 billion to $42 billion in 1930-1940. It went from $42 billion to $257 billion form 1940-1950. It went from $257 billion to $285 billion from 1950-1960. It went from $285 billion to $370 billion from 1960-1970. It went from $370 billion to $907 billion from 1970-1980. It went from $907 billion to $3 trillion from 1980 to 1990. It went from $3 trillion to $5 trillion from 1990 to 2000 it went from $5 trillion to $8 trillion from 2000 to 2005. It went from $8 trillion to $13 trillion from 2005 to 2010. Both Democrats and Republicans have had their turn in office and both have had their hand in adding to the debt. It has been out of control for a long time so why are you just now seeing that?
Excellent point. Don't forget, when one party or administration gets wild with the spending, the interest shows up on the next administration which gets all the blame for it.

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#78928 Mar 25, 2013
replaytime wrote:
I see a few of you have said that you grew up in Podunk. Most of us grew up in Podunk. So at one time we all had manners and were respectful for those were taught by parents in those Podunk little towns. I myself grew up in the country and was 19 miles from the closest town and it only had a population of 1800+. What happened to our manners and respect we were taught? Is it we have forgot them? Is it we only have them in person? Or is it we forget them to act like the few bad seeds do so we can play their little game?
I am not looking to pick a fight with you, but I am just reminding you that when you first started posting on here, you didn't always show manners and you were very blunt about the point that you weren't here to make friends. Courtesy is often given when it is received. Discourtesy follows the same model.

I would be glad to see an increase in civility on this thread so long as it doesn't water down discussion and debate.

#78929 Mar 25, 2013
Three old men were at a cafe talking about having trouble going to the bathroom in the mornings. The first guy said I pee about 7:00am but can’t poop until about 8:30am. The second guy said I pee about 7:30am but it’s like 10:00am before I can poop. The third guy said I pee around 6:00am and poop at around 6:05am. The other two guys said what’s wrong with that? The third guy says I don’t get up till 6:30am. lol

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#78930 Mar 25, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You "yawn" at "albtraum"'s military family history.
What is YOUR military background, "super patriot"?
Sorry About That Dawg . It was totally Directed at albtraum .

Her Miltary family History is something to be honored .

She however is another STORY
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#78931 Mar 25, 2013
replaytime wrote:
Don't get your panties in a Wad! I know both parties are to blame! There are good and bad in both parties. I usually vote for the person instead of the party BUT... there are much fewer GOOD candidates on the Democrat side than on the Republican side.

According to vice chair of the Democratic National Committee, being pro-life is morally equivalent to being a racist? That's what Donna Brazile indicated at the DNC Women's Caucus gathering in Charlotte when she compared Republicans to segregationists:“They want to relegate women to the back of the bus,” she said.

AND.. the Demoncraps want to provide Huzzies, like Sandra Flukie, with free contraception! Now why would working folks want to pay for these Huzzies to screw around? They can get off their backs, get a job and pay for their own contraceptives!

HISTORY:
Under President Barack Obama, the national debt has grown by more than $6 trillion, the largest increase under any president in U.S. history.

NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF AMERICA, HAS THE U.S. PRESIDENT DELIBERATELY HARMED AMERICANS, UNTIL NOW
http://wwwwakeupamericans-spree.blogspot.com/...

By 2016, the United States will no longer be the world’s No. 1 economy. That title will be handed over to none other than the current No. 2: China.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2013/03...

WILLIAM J. CLINTON - XLII President of the United States: 1993-2001
~ The Savior of the Liberals, signed NAFTA into law on Dec 8, 1993, along with bestowing Most Favored Nation Trade Status on China on May 28, 1993
STATEMENT on Most-Favored-Nation Trade Status for China
May 28, 1993
http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php...

How China Conquered America
http://www.whiteoutpress.com/timeless/how-chi...

Clinton unconditionally renewed The Most Favored Nation Trade Status to China despite $3bn of trade sanctions against Peking and a host of other tensions between the two countries.

I am SICK AND TIRED of liberals CONSTANTLY saying "Well Obama inherited a terrible economy from Bush! That's why we have all these problems!". How pathetic of an argumentation this is! Does anyone remember the recession George W. Bush inherited from Slick Willie when he first took over?

Barack Obama governs (if you prefer to call it that) an America that’s in debt from top to bottom. All this can't be blamed entirely on the current administration, but never before in American history have we lived so far beyond our means!

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#78932 Mar 25, 2013
CBS Says there SORRY to Vietnam Vets for their filming of insults to their service at American memorial in Hanoi on amazing race program !!!!

Great Going Bob Beckel !!!!!! WTG
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#78934 Mar 25, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I am not looking to pick a fight with you, but I am just reminding you that when you first started posting on here, you didn't always show manners and you were very blunt about the point that you weren't here to make friends. Courtesy is often given when it is received. Discourtesy follows the same model.
I would be glad to see an increase in civility on this thread so long as it doesn't water down discussion and debate.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Dawg, are you tuned in?

CHEERS!

#78935 Mar 25, 2013
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry About That Dawg . It was totally Directed at albtraum .
Her Miltary family History is something to be honored .
She however is another STORY
Okay, but you did not answer my question.

#78936 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text> ... I am SICK AND TIRED of liberals CONSTANTLY saying "Well Obama inherited a terrible economy from Bush! That's why we have all these problems!"....
Of course you are SICK AND TIRED of hearing it. Sometimes the truth hurts!

#78937 Mar 25, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Dawg, are you tuned in?...
Sure. You always have the option of acting like a Christian, so I am patiently waiting.
nondandawgfan

United States

#78938 Mar 25, 2013
replaytime wrote:
Three old men were at a cafe talking about having trouble going to the bathroom in the mornings. The first guy said I pee about 7:00am but canÂ’t poop until about 8:30am. The second guy said I pee about 7:30am but itÂ’s like 10:00am before I can poop. The third guy said I pee around 6:00am and poop at around 6:05am. The other two guys said whatÂ’s wrong with that? The third guy says I donÂ’t get up till 6:30am. lol
Hahaha! Good one!!
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#78939 Mar 25, 2013
Video: Hundreds Of DHS Armored Trucks On The Move?

Footage of hundreds of armored trucks, similar to ones reportedly purchased recently by the Department Of Homeland Security has appeared online, raising more questions over their intended use.

The video was uploaded to YouTube last week by a user who stated that it was shot in the middle of the desert between Hackberry and Peach Springs, Arizona.

It shows hundreds of military style trucks loaded on to a train, presumably in the process of being delivered domestically for law enforcement or military purposes.

The video raises significant questions in the wake of reports that the Department of Homeland Security, headed by Janet Napolitano, recently purchased around 2,700 MRAP trucks that many believe are to be deployed to local law enforcement agencies around the country.

It is clear that the DHS does have fleets of armoured vehicles intended for use in the US.

Here is a demonstration video of such a vehicle by ICE agents:

Does the latest video show these same type of trucks in the process of being delivered?

The footage is the latest in a spate of similar videos to surface on the internet in recent months showing huge amounts of military equipment packed onto trains en route within the US.

As we reported today, the DHS’ mass arms build-up continues, with the report that the agency has bought another 360,000 rounds of hollow point ammunition to add to the roughly 2 billion bullets already bought over the past year.

Such stark activity with little to no background detail has prompted several Congressmen to ask the federal government for an explanation. According to some elected representatives, the DHS has refused to answer specific questions on the purchases, stating only that the ammunition is for “training purposes” over the next five years, and has been bulk ordered to save money.

As we have pointed out numerous times however, military experts have noted that hollow point bullets are unsuitable for training, and are much more expensive than full metal jackets.

Efforts by government media mouthpieces to dismiss the story have only caused it to become more viral.

The DHS has also purchased 7,000 fully automatic assault rifles, as well as cementing a $2 million dollar relationship with a contractor that recently had to apologize for producing shooting targets of pregnant women, children and elderly gun owners depicted in residential settings.

The DHS has also been busy buying large supplies of body armor, leading to shortages. Last year, the agency put out an urgent order for “riot gear” in anticipation of civil unrest. The agency has also ordered bullet-proof checkpoint booths and hired hundreds of new security guards to protect government buildings over the course of the last 12 months. None of this has been addressed by the mainstream media.

http://www.infowars.com/video-hundreds-of-dhs...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISO Gloria J Stricklin/Charles E Dec 11 jenniflower 1
police department Oct '14 tiger 2
The pastor who could (Mar '08) Aug '14 truth 18
"Right To Farm" sells out Missouri to China Aug '14 Jerry Foster 1
Two drivers hurt in traffic accident in Vernon ... Jul '14 becky mccollum 1
Another Community Wages Battle Over Sewage (May '08) Jul '14 Resident 4
whats happening in Stockton? Jul '14 LetItMarinate 1

El Dorado Springs News Video

More from around the web

El Dorado Springs People Search