Gun Grabber Commies

Ava, MO

#76455 Feb 14, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Gun Gobbler. Still mad because Facebook was fist to market before your All Over My Face Book. Let us not forget your hypocrisy of praising Chick-fil-A and supporting that companies rights to its views.
If you like a toothless old gob. Gun Gobbler is the man for the job.
http://www.mrctv.org/sites/default/files/embe...

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#76456 Feb 14, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, I am just trying to establish a dialogue greater than the same old, same old you so often post.
How huge a part of this culture do you think guns are? Do you think everybody before the 20th Century walked around with a gun? Does this mean that everyone has a gun now. I actually agree that we are a culture obsessed with guns, but that isn't all there is to it. There is a lot of mythology out there as well. Keep in mind, I support the right to keep and bear arms and own a number of guns myself, but anybody that says they need a Bushmaster or an AR-15 to protect themselves is stone cold moron.
No one has said that guns kill people. I certainly never have. But if you want to kill a whole lot of people really quickly, a gun would be among the best choices for the job. Of course, if you are going to attack defenseless little children, I have to admit that a person could kill a fair number very quickly with a large knife. But realistically, a gun is a better choice over a knife or other weapon that you have to get in close and personal to use.
Your suggestion applies to people against guns just as easily and appropriately as it does to those that want to maintain the 2nd Amendment. Don't forget that people have a right not to want guns in this country, even if you disagree with it.
Statistically speaking, if you have children, they are more likely to die from drowning in a swimming pool than from a gun that is in your house.
I don't agree with your assessment of racial profiling and the application of current gun laws. That is just showing your bigotry. I do agree with you that we need to keep guns out of the hands of criminals while still allowing law abiding citizens to access them. But be careful how you word your approach to that point.
Thanks for your reply . Question . How was i being a bigot in my post ? I included everybody inan effort to avoid that , See it don't matter what you do a liberal will always try to make you look like a bad person

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#76457 Feb 14, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of over-used cliches:
1. Ya and you can lead a horse I water,
2. karma is a bitch,
3. all those other cliche sayings that get overused
4. Get a grip man.
5. The only person you impress is yourself.
Were it not for cliches, you would have nothing to say.
Clinches ? I love Clinches !!!

How About

1.If Indians had motorcycles Custer would not of made it to the Little Bighorn !

2. Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya !

3. If Bullshlt was money you would be RICH !!

4. Never do today what you can put off till later

5. If its to good to be true it probaably is

Number 3 Applys to YDD. i.e.(richer)

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#76458 Feb 14, 2013
Gun Grabber Commies wrote:
That is a joke, "Gun Gobbler"!(Love the name DFS gave you.)

You Neo-CONs are always "humor-challenged." I suppose it is genetic.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#76459 Feb 14, 2013
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>{To DFS:} Thanks for your reply . Question . How was i being a bigot in my post ? I included everybody inan effort to avoid that , See it don't matter what you do a liberal will always try to make you look like a bad person
You might try looking at your Comment #76421, in which you say:

" ... But when a criminal gets busted and breaks a gun law what happens ? For one if He or She is Black they hollar and CRY That there being treated unjust or being picked on because there Black...."

tinyurl.com/saybigot
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#76460 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
By "either," do you mean like your Judaeo-Christian "God" has not been proven either?
You don't get it because you have on rose-colored glasses or blinders. Which is it? There's all kinds of proof you just choose not to believe it.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#76461 Feb 14, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I think it means that Norton knows the truth, but doesn't have the guts to admit it.
Naw, that would mean I am putting Norton on a mental and moral level of a garbage-eating possum and I have a lot more respect for possums than that.
I do know the truth and I have the guts to admit it! I have a lot of respect for possums, too. You know why..........they are one of God's little creatures. Most are smarter than humans!

CHEERS!

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#76462 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
You might try looking at your Comment #76421, in which you say:
" ... But when a criminal gets busted and breaks a gun law what happens ? For one if He or She is Black they hollar and CRY That there being treated unjust or being picked on because there Black...."
tinyurl.com/saybigot
U MIGHT want to read the WHOLE post

Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk
The cabbit

Chaffee, MO

#76463 Feb 14, 2013
* comes in, Punches republicans. bitch smacks democrats. Then whips out ballz and teabags entire forum. Then leaves holding middle finger high.*
The REAL USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#76464 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
U MIGHT want to take this to a G-A-Y bar where you might fit in better ...because U are a dumb silly little PuZZZZeee

Say hello to your drag queen Pa
the only real usa first

Sikeston, MO

#76465 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey, Loser, rennig on any bets lately.can't wait till 14 so you can lose the house too.
Gun Grabber Commies

Ava, MO

#76466 Feb 14, 2013
The REAL USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
U MIGHT want to take this to a G-A-Y bar where you might fit in better ...because U are a dumb silly little PuZZZZeee
St louis is full of dumb liberal gay boys!

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images...
Gun Grabber Commies

Ava, MO

#76467 Feb 14, 2013
ALERT: Barack Hussein Obama has signed ANOTHER Executive Order -- this time, he's new police powers... to FOREIGN POLICE!

YOU READ THAT RIGHT: Obama's new "Executive Order 13524 -- Amending Executive Order 12425" http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/ex... grants the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL) "rights" on American soil that place it beyond the reach of our own law enforcement agencies, such as the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)!

This lays the ground work for INTERPOL do do what the President cannot legally justify doing. INTERPOL, on instructions from the Obama regime, will now be able to carry out actions prohibited to our own law enforcement!

Barack Obama is taking the U.S. down the path to MARTIAL LAW -- we MUST STOP HIM NOW!

MORE HERE:
http://www.rightmarch.com/martiallaw.htm
Gun Grabber Commies

Ava, MO

#76468 Feb 14, 2013
Why Does Interpol Need Immunity from American Law?

You just can’t make up how brazen this crowd is. One week ago, President Obama quietly signed an executive order that makes an international police force immune from the restraints of American law.

Interpol is the shorthand for the International Criminal Police Organization. It was established in 1923 and operates in about 188 countries. By executive order 12425, issued in 1983, President Reagan recognized Interpol as an international organization and gave it some of the privileges and immunities customarily extended to foreign diplomats. Interpol, however, is also an active law-enforcement agency, so critical privileges and immunities (set forth in Section 2(c) of the International Organizations Immunities Act) were withheld. Specifically, Interpol’s property and assets remained subject to search and seizure, and its archived records remained subject to public scrutiny under provisions like the Freedom of Information Act. Being constrained by the Fourth Amendment, FOIA, and other limitations of the Constitution and federal law that protect the liberty and privacy of Americans is what prevents law-enforcement and its controlling government authority from becoming tyrannical.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/191918/w...

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#76469 Feb 14, 2013
not even close to being The REAL USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
GFY Ladyboy

Scared liberal lol
Gun Grabber Commies

Ava, MO

#76470 Feb 14, 2013
MISSOURI DEMOCRATS CALL FOR GUN CONFISCATION
The denial is over: Government is coming for the guns.

Democrats around the country are in a race to destroy the Second Amendment and the latest outrage is going down in Missouri.

Democrats Rory Ellinger and Jill Schupp have introduced House Bill 545, a law that with the stroke of a pen will turn thousands of law-abiding Missourians into class C felons. It will ban the possession, sale, transfer or manufacture of semi-automatic rifles and magazines capable of holding more than ten rounds.

The law is in effect de facto confiscation demanding the “surrender” of firearms to the government.

“Any person who, prior to the effective date of this law, was legally in possession of an assault weapon or large capacity magazine shall have ninety days from such effective date to do any of the following without being subject to prosecution,” the proposed law states.” Residents will be ordered to “remove the assault weapon or large capacity magazine from the state of Missouri… Render the assault weapon permanently inoperable; or… Surrender the assault weapon or large capacity magazine to the appropriate law enforcement agency for destruction, subject to specific agency regulations.”

Missouri’s proposed law is strikingly similar to one recently enacted in New York:

MORE:
http://www.infowars.com/missouri-democrats-ca...

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#76471 Feb 14, 2013
the only real usa first who steals peoples names wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Loser, rennig on any bets lately.can't wait till 14 so you can lose the house too.
Another

Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk who is scared of ALL Conseratives ROFL !

Now be SURE and tell us all what those 4 letters MEAN . Hes soooo proud of that hehe

Try not to wet your pants tonight

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#76472 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
So true
TheREAL USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#76473 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
GFY Ladyboy
Scared liberal lol
Tell us about all your DEAD Relatives
Scared PuZZZeee LOL
TheREAL USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#76474 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Ozark is full of your inbred GAY family members

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISO Gloria J Stricklin/Charles E Dec 11 jenniflower 1
police department Oct '14 tiger 2
The pastor who could (Mar '08) Aug '14 truth 18
"Right To Farm" sells out Missouri to China Aug '14 Jerry Foster 1
Two drivers hurt in traffic accident in Vernon ... Jul '14 becky mccollum 1
Another Community Wages Battle Over Sewage (May '08) Jul '14 Resident 4
whats happening in Stockton? Jul '14 LetItMarinate 1

El Dorado Springs News Video

More from around the web

El Dorado Springs People Search