Gun Grabber Commies

Ozark, MO

#76249 Feb 9, 2013
ITíS BEEN A BAD WEEK FOR ROBBERS IN DETROIT: CONCEALED CARRY HOLDERS FIGHT BACK AND OPEN FIRE

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/08/it...
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Charles, MO

#76250 Feb 9, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I Thessalonians 4:16-18 (NIV) says there will be a Rapture (caught up)
CHEERS!
I can't wait to hear the responce to this

"Laissez les bon temps rouler!"

lol

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#76251 Feb 9, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
If a person says they are a Christian and do not believe in the Rapture, I believe they have a problem! The Rapture is not a new concept. It is in the Bible!(it is just the word rapture that is not in the Bible..... the concept is)
The Bible makes it very clear....
Stoning people to death is not a new concept. It is in the Bible! Stoning is quite similar to "Sharia law." The Bible makes it very clear.

#76252 Feb 9, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ever dislike Obama's position, give him a week to change.
How about giving us a list of examples? Includ the length of time it took President Obama to change his mind.

#76253 Feb 9, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you betcha.......... Sarah Palin and I are on the same page. The Rapture is true (and if you would read the Bible you would know that) and I believe the Obama Death Panel is true. You just wait and see how many older people get treated with the stupid Obamacare. When you reach 70 they will pick and choose. Funny, some of these stupid people with high IQ's (no common sense) don't realize they will get old someday, too....
I bet you can see the Kansas City stockyards from your house!_8-)

If you want an example of "Death Panel," you only have to look to a clerk sitting at a desk in the office of your healthcare insurance company. The bottom line is PROFIT. Withholding of healthcare is an everyday occurrence, based upon age of the insured. Got prostate cancer above age 70? "Watchful waiting" is what you will get.

" ... some of these stupid people with high IQ's don't realize they will get old someday, too ... " !!!! What are you TALKING about? I don't think you have "common sense."

#76254 Feb 9, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. The Rapture is an American principle not included in the Catholic teachings. And it is not in the Bibleóit is supposedly implied in some texts, yet it's as moronic as your ability to read and comprehend the Bible.
The Rapture is an American concept founded by the late-late John Darby in around 1830 or so. You and your ilk are one of the reasons why Americans do not believe in anything ó you have the tendency to make up scriptures as you go, change the text on a dime, and then bitch and moan when no one believes a word you say.
Most Christians do not believe in the Rapture. I am one. Deal with reality, and get your minister to teach more than just the Darby Chronicles of Nonsense.
Sheesh 3:22-29
Oh! Oh! Watching "Norton" and "TripleNegative" duke it out, it appears that there is "Trouble in Paradise"!

#76255 Feb 9, 2013
FAIR and BALANCED wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed... well said... I give you the credit you deserve
The credit that "TripleNegative" deserves is NONE! The guy likes to try to act like he is an intellectual.

#76256 Feb 9, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
NORTON, NORTON, I believe you're getting older....but common sense? Come on! That includes the ability to use new, changing information to adapt.....you do not display that attribute. Christians in general are doing a great job though. There are over 50 versions of the Bible now (in English) to make sure inerrancy evolves.
Perhaps if Christians keep re-writing the Bible, one day they will get it right!_8-)

#76257 Feb 9, 2013
Gun Grabber Commies wrote:
ITíS BEEN A BAD WEEK FOR ROBBERS IN DETROIT: CONCEALED CARRY HOLDERS FIGHT BACK AND OPEN FIRE
http://www.theblaze.su x ...
"Gun-Hugger": http://tinyurl.com/a3649pq
Norton

Shawnee, KS

#76258 Feb 9, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps if Christians keep re-writing the Bible, one day they will get it right!_8-)
Yeah, you are sure to be the one that would know, huh?

You are clueless what it says now.

CHEERS!
Norton

Shawnee, KS

#76259 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Stoning people to death is not a new concept. It is in the Bible! Stoning is quite similar to "Sharia law." The Bible makes it very clear.
Sooooooo, what's your point? There are many things in the Bible to teach us how not to be. Where are your brains? Let me guess!

CHEERS!
Trouble in GOP Paradise

Saint Charles, MO

#76260 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh! Oh! Watching "Norton" and "TripleNegative" duke it out, it appears that there is "Trouble in Paradise"!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha

"Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler"
Let the good times roll

GAME POINT!!!!!
Norton

Shawnee, KS

#76261 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
I bet you can see the Kansas City stockyards from your house!_8-)
If you want an example of "Death Panel," you only have to look to a clerk sitting at a desk in the office of your healthcare insurance company. The bottom line is PROFIT. Withholding of healthcare is an everyday occurrence, based upon age of the insured. Got prostate cancer above age 70? "Watchful waiting" is what you will get.
" ... some of these stupid people with high IQ's don't realize they will get old someday, too ... " !!!! What are you TALKING about? I don't think you have "common sense."
So you think nobody is going to make a profit with Obamacare? Is that what you are trying to say in your garbled message? I don't think you have common sense..........I know you don't have common sense!

CHEERS!

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#76262 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, things change, just imagine King James' scholars being told about spell check and autocorrect??....

#76263 Feb 9, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you are sure to be the one that would know, huh?
You are clueless what it says now....
BlueLetterBible has 18 versions of the Bible on its website. Plus there is the Douay-Rheims Catholic bible, plus the Holman Christian Standard Bible and the Book of Mormon.

And they are all identically the same and have no errors!_8-)

Is that what your "common sense" tells you, "Norton"?

#76264 Feb 9, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooooooo, what's your point? There are many things in the Bible to teach us how not to be. Where are your brains? Let me guess!...
I am sure that you never eat pork. And are circumcised. The Bible is very clear on these points.

Sure. So guess where my brains are.

I know where YOUR brains are ... you love God with all your HEART! ROFL!(Psssst, "Norton" -- the heart does not think -- it merely pumps blood.)

#76265 Feb 9, 2013
Trouble in GOP Paradise wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler"
Let the good times roll
GAME POINT!!!!!
"Fat Tuesday" is the big day! You don't have much time left! "Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler"

#76266 Feb 9, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think nobody is going to make a profit with Obamacare? Is that what you are trying to say in your garbled message? I don't think you have common sense.......... I know you don't have common sense!...
Look, "Norton"! So you think that I do not have common sense. Fair enough!

I don't think that you have ANY sense!

And, yes -- I am sure that the fatcat healthcare industry will continue making profits, but hopefully not as much as the obscene profits they are making now. The "Affordable Care Act" forces the healthcare industry to provide a certain percentage of its receipts for healthcare benefits to its subscribers -- or REFUND a percentage!

From the IRS -- Medical Loss Ratio (MLR):

Beginning in 2011, insurance companies are required to spend a specified percentage of premium dollars on medical care and quality improvement activities, meeting a medical loss ratio (MLR) standard. Insurance companies that are not meeting the MLR standard will be required to provide rebates to their consumers beginning in 2012.

http://www.irs.gov/uac/Affordable-Care-Act-Ta...

#76267 Feb 9, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, things change, just imagine King James' scholars being told about spell check and autocorrect??....
I am so grateful that God provided us with:

1. the Internet
2. digital communications devices
3. digital photography
4. word processors
5. spell-check and grammar-check
6. automobiles
7. ice cream
8. a brain with which to enjoy all the above

(If you ever want to read some "kiss-up" declarations, just read the introduction to the KJV in which King James' scholars tell him how great he is!)
Rapture Trouble

Saint Charles, MO

#76268 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Look, "Norton"! So you think that I do not have common sense. Fair enough!
I don't think that you have ANY sense!
And, yes -- I am sure that the fatcat healthcare industry will continue making profits, but hopefully not as much as the obscene profits they are making now. The "Affordable Care Act" forces the healthcare industry to provide a certain percentage of its receipts for healthcare benefits to its subscribers -- or REFUND a percentage!
From the IRS -- Medical Loss Ratio (MLR):
Beginning in 2011, insurance companies are required to spend a specified percentage of premium dollars on medical care and quality improvement activities, meeting a medical loss ratio (MLR) standard. Insurance companies that are not meeting the MLR standard will be required to provide rebates to their consumers beginning in 2012.
http://www.irs.gov/uac/Affordable-Care-Act-Ta...
"Look, "Norton"! So you think that I do not have common sense. Fair enough!
I don't think that you have ANY sense!"
hahahahahahahahaha
I agree with you about Norton

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr Toby 2,879
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 13 hr Obama Bitches 530
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Sun grave digger 303
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Sep 20 Obama Bitches 10,212
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Sep 12 grave digger 6,936
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Doug 269
The pastor who could (Mar '08) Aug '14 truth 18
•••

El Dorado Springs News Video

•••
El Dorado Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

El Dorado Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••