Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
GOP OutofControl FREAKOUT

United States

#74653 Jan 6, 2013
SmifvilleDAN is a Lunitic wrote:
<quoted text>
More lunatic rumblings from the local insane idiot DanFromSmithville.
Hey is MuslimPrez Dan too?
Probably...LOL!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#74654 Jan 6, 2013
disgusted wrote:
I just rec eived one of the new Gold Dollar Coins. I am outraged!!!!
Where is IN GOD WE TRUST?" ...
Ummmm ... next to the hair of Sacajawea, or on the series of presidential coins, to the left of each president.

You must be thinking of the word "Liberty," which is not on the presidential gold coins.

You outrageous people always seem to have difficulty in distinguishing between "In God We Trust" and "Liberty." Perhaps a course in "Reading Comprehension" would help.

#74655 Jan 6, 2013
Oboma Lied People Died wrote:
OBAMA’S GUN CONTROL PRESIDENTIAL THREAT IS IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE
Barack Obama informed the host of Meet the Press on the December 27th show and its viewing audience that he would use the full authority and “full weight” of the presidential arsenal of his office to unleash the dogs of war against legal gun owners....
Wooooooo! "unleash the dogs of war"

Is that something like "The Hound of the Baskervilles"?
Illegal Muslim Prez

Ozark, MO

#74656 Jan 6, 2013
METAMORPHOSIS (1 PICTURE = 1000 WORDS)
http://www.mancow.com/blog...

VIDEO: SYRIANS IN REBEL-HELD AREA OF DAMASCUS RALLY FOR ISLAMIC RULE, RETURN OF THE CALIPHATE…
And it’s the official policy of the United States government to help them make their dream of an Islamic-ruled Syria a reality.

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/01/06/video-syri...

JIHAD ALERT – MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD INVADES TAMPA TO RE-ELECT PRESIDENT OBAMA!
http://theunitedwest.org/jihad-alert-muslim-b...
TeaPublican WHITE TRASH

United States

#74657 Jan 6, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm ... next to the hair of Sacajawea, or on the series of presidential coins, to the left of each president.
You must be thinking of the word "Liberty," which is not on the presidential gold coins.
You outrageous people always seem to have difficulty in distinguishing between "In God We Trust" and "Liberty." Perhaps a course in "Reading Comprehension" would help.
Like that sorry piece of WHITE TRASH could have a Gold Coin...HAH!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#74658 Jan 6, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Talked yourself into a contradiction there....God can't hate "...because God is love".(1 John 4:8)
Of course God is love. He sent his son to die on the Cross for us. However, Romans 8:8 says, "So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God". Therefore, God is not interested in their prayers because they (unbelievers) are enemies of God. He is not going to answer the prayer request of an enemy, as they are not his children. God's main concern is that the human race find salvation. So, no there is no contadiction!

CHEERS!

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#74659 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Like my screen name says you are a lunatic. You are so smitten with this Dan fella you think everyone in the world is him. You don't have the slightest frickin' clue who I am. As long as you think I am someone else it just makes it all the more entertaining. Bitch!!!
Exactly as Dan would have said it. Either you are Dan or you are a nut just like Dan. So it really doesn't matter. You are the one that has become compelled to act like an azzhole. Did I say act?

#74660 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>
More lunatic rumblings from the local insane idiot DanFromSmithville.
Hey is MuslimPrez Dan too?
Just like Dan Mortinsane the Smithville Psycho would say. At least this is keeping you off the streets away from children.

#74661 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you Dan too? I bet DanFromSmithville thinks you are.
Why does a person who calls himself DanFromSmithville think everyone is someone named Dan and from Smithville? Talk about an insane lunatic.
GAME POINT!!!
Just like Dan Mortenstain would say if he were you. Poor, sad, little pathetic Dan Mortenstatin. I would hate to be his son's. He must be a real pain in the butt for them.

Looks like I have a new old stalker again.

Sure got this chimp stirred up. He is flinging his feces at a record pace.

This is fun. Just like old times.

#74662 Jan 6, 2013
GOP OutofControl FREAKOUT wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably...LOL!
I think he is Dan's Dad. The one that found Dan and that dead wet cat in a dumpster outside a Detroit Seven Eleven.
GOP Total FREAKOUT

United States

#74666 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Is everyone on this forum insane? Or is it just you, the multi named St Louis poster, and DanFromSmithville?
I think the 3 of you need to get together and check yourselves into a treatment facility. I don't know if it is that you all are on drugs or just mental, but either way its like the 3 Musketeers of Insanity reading all of your posts.
Sort of Boogles your brain ...HUH?
GOP Total FREAKOUT

United States

#74667 Jan 7, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course God is love. He sent his son to die on the Cross for us. However, Romans 8:8 says, "So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God". Therefore, God is not interested in their prayers because they (unbelievers) are enemies of God. He is not going to answer the prayer request of an enemy, as they are not his children. God's main concern is that the human race find salvation. So, no there is no contadiction!
CHEERS!
God sure seems to be uninterested in answering YOUR prayers Noton...I wonder why????

Have another uneventful UNRAPTURED Day

#74669 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
A person who goes by the name DanFromSmithville that thinks everyone is named Dan and from Smithville is calling others a nut and saying others act like azzholes? You really are one fu/cked in the head delusional lunatic. Get a life you worthless pile of crap. The only lunatic azzhole here is you. Even the St Louis poster isn't as fu/cked in the head as you are and that's saying something since he is clearly a mental case as well.
I don't know who this Dan is that you think everyone is but I do know one thing he has made you his bi/tch.
Just like Dan would have written, even to the point of knowing that everone calls the St Louis Poster by that name.

By now there are only a five or six people really interested in this thread on a regular basis, do you think what you post is going to really matter Dan? Of course what I post seems to matter to you a lot. Now set there on the refresh button so you can respond.

#74670 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Is everyone on this forum insane? Or is it just you, the multi named St Louis poster, and DanFromSmithville?
I think the 3 of you need to get together and check yourselves into a treatment facility. I don't know if it is that you all are on drugs or just mental, but either way its like the 3 Musketeers of Insanity reading all of your posts.
It is just you. Typed almost word for word like your old posts including the wrong-headed notion that Dawg and St Louis Poster are the same person. Giving us pet names, just like the old days. What memories. Us kicking your ass. You running away only to come back under a different name with the same stupidity. Since the wife left you and you don't see your own sons anymore, you haven't got much have you. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Cheer up Dan, slapping you around is fun. I would say you should try it, but you have told us you have your own special way of doing that and are probably furiously at it now.

#74671 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Not at all. If I had to bet on it I would say it is drugs that has rotted your brain.
A lot of problems people have stem from childhood trauma. Since you were thrown in a dumpster by your birth mom while she was servicing a client for a nickel and a handful of sand, I would say that counts. She really wasn't accepting sand as payment, that was just what she ended up with trying to get leverage.

#74672 Jan 7, 2013
Well, my salker Dan Mortinsane was up early, early "posting" furioulsy, just like the old days. I bet he is making bets with his friends about whether I will post or not. I wonder why his buddies are always over at his place late into the night. I guess Greater Life doesn't pay as well as we were lead to believe and Dan is supplimenting his income.

You have to wonder about a guy that would go to the lengths Dan Mortinsane goes to just to one up on an anonymous Topix site. When you have gone that far over the edge, you can be used to make clocks.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#74675 Jan 7, 2013
GOP Total FREAKOUT wrote:
<quoted text>
God sure seems to be uninterested in answering YOUR prayers Noton...I wonder why????
Have another uneventful UNRAPTURED Day
Like the Bible says........there will be SCOFFERS!
CHEERS!

#74676 Jan 7, 2013
Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
METAMORPHOSIS (1 PICTURE = 1000 WORDS)
http://www.mancow.com/blog...
First of all, that blog did not show ONE picture. It showed several pictures.

And what do you care what women wear? You are not the sole world-arbiter of women's fashions, Bubba.

You wear bib overalls and nobody complains.

If you truly want one picture worth 1000 words, try this one. It is a "Second Amendment" gun-hugger:

http://tinyurl.com/a3649pq

#74677 Jan 7, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course God is love. He sent his son to die on the Cross for us. However, Romans 8:8 says, "So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God". Therefore, God is not interested in their prayers because they (unbelievers) are enemies of God. He is not going to answer the prayer request of an enemy, as they are not his children. God's main concern is that the human race find salvation. So, no there is no contadiction!...
There you go again, "Norton." Your original statement was that God could not HEAR the prayers of atheists. NOW you have wiggled over to "God is not interested in their prayers" and "is not going to answer the prayer request of an enemy."

Then you add the final totally illogical statement "as they are not his children." In your cult, is not every human a child created by God? Or perhaps you are saying that Satan created Adam and Eve?

#74678 Jan 7, 2013
"Good News" for the religiously non-affiliated:

Atheists and Religiously Unaffiliated on the Rise in Congress

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4046-atheis...

Even the religious are moving away from Protestantism. Whereas 50 years ago, " ... nearly three-quarters of the members belonged to Protestant denominations," now religious diversity is on the rise in the US Congress.

And, in your favorite Middle-East country Israel, only 2% are even Christians.(Your personal cult is not even officially recognized in Israel.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bear Creek Frenchies Jul '17 Puppies 1
Pastor Dan Gayman Jun '17 Sabbatarian chris... 1
Church of Israel Jun '17 Sabbatarian chris... 7
Jim and Marie Mowry (Apr '17) Jun '17 Anonymous 3
News Remembering the devastation: the May 4, 2003, t... (May '10) May '17 Anonymous snob 9
Any knows Chuck McGuire May '17 Anonymous snob 1
Hammons Walnut Company (Oct '13) May '17 Anonymous 6

El Dorado Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Springs Mortgages