“River of tears flowing out of ”

Since: Jan 11

West Plains

#72320 Dec 3, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I would agree except he is taking us further into the gutter! Unless a miracle happens, I expect the next four years to get worse instead of better. Americans are becoming dumber......therein lies the problem. How many people actually are in tune to what is happening? I suspect, not many.
Merry Christmas!
CHEERS!
That is the problem and you are the example. You are meaner, and more hatefull too.

Did I mention angrier or fearful? You have dialed those up as well.
Cheneys Lesbo Daughter

Saint Charles, MO

#72322 Dec 3, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You better hope you get a new brain. The old one ins't doing it for you.
Excellent observation ... GAME POINT!!!!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#72324 Dec 3, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You better hope you get a new brain. The old one ins't doing it for you.
So, apparently you disagree with me. Your choice......just trying to save you from the terrible things that will be coming upon this world. Yes, I will be getting a new everything that will be much better than what I have now. I am glad I am smart enough to know that.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#72325 Dec 3, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>That is the problem and you are the example. You are meaner, and more hatefull too.
Did I mention angrier or fearful? You have dialed those up as well.
Actually, I am not a mean person but I am a frustrated person. People frustrate me when they cannot and will not accept the truth. I am fearful for people that do not understand what is happening to this world. What used to be wrong is totally acceptable to Liberals now, and what used to be right is old-fashioned and narrow-minded now. For instance......comedy shows! They all have to have filthy talk, sex, etc. and call it funny. Then we wonder what has happened to our kids!'nuff said!

CHEERS!

West Plains

#72326 Dec 3, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
So, apparently you disagree with me. Your choice......just trying to save you from the terrible things that will be coming upon this world. Yes, I will be getting a new everything that will be much better than what I have now. I am glad I am smart enough to know that.
CHEERS!
You are such a hypocrite. You aren't interested in saving people that disagree with you. You are interested in rubbing their nose in what you consider to be your superior belief. You are the most objectionable, least likely Christian to set an example for the saving of others. You prove that on here daily. Just a piece of advice, I would worry about my own skin if I were you. You have a lot more holes in it than you believe.

You don't have to be smart to buy into that kind of nonsense. Suicide bombers blow themselves up every day for the same reason.

West Plains

#72327 Dec 3, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I am not a mean person but I am a frustrated person. People frustrate me when they cannot and will not accept the truth. I am fearful for people that do not understand what is happening to this world. What used to be wrong is totally acceptable to Liberals now, and what used to be right is old-fashioned and narrow-minded now. For instance......comedy shows! They all have to have filthy talk, sex, etc. and call it funny. Then we wonder what has happened to our kids!'nuff said!
CHEERS!
Why should people be forced to accept what you consider to be the truth? Why should they be forced to accept anything? A religion that has to be forced onto its followers and practicioners is not a religion. It is a cult, or a totalitarian form of government/worship.

No your oversimplified, narrow-minded, antiquated view is not enough said. You can't blame culture for everything and after all you support the constitution that gave us this freedom. You want the good old days when dad could rape his darling daughter and she kept her mouth shut so that they looked like the all American family. Or the blacks kept their place while white middle class America took off on the American Dream. Yeah, the good old days.

The days when dad beat mom if she got out of line. Dad beat the kids if they got out of line.

You have such a myopic, mono-dimensional view of the world. Those are fragile. Are we to blame because your fragile world view is so easy to break?

West Plains

#72328 Dec 3, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
I like how you manipulate my response and put words in my mouth. I didn't agree or disagree with what you said, yet you spin it to your advantage. Not above lying I see. Isn't there something about lying in the Bible? I gues it doesn't apply to you though.

Yes, I agree that you need a new brain...a new personality...new outlook...and just any conscience at all.
Norton is a FAKEChristian

Saint Charles, MO

#72329 Dec 4, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
NORTON.... What you really mean is that you are a not a REAL Christian...and that you have a very weak faith which is why you cling to all this EXTREMIST fundamentalist dogma... or else your faith is threaten by the TRUTH...and the TRUTH is something you can't handle...in fact it scares the shit out of you

Even Pat Robertson disagrees with you ...have another nice UNRAPTURED Day!

There is a reason you are so frustrated and MEAN....You have a very WEAK Faith...that is the reason your prayers go unaswered...and GOD answered mine...I'm fighting for the Lord and you are working for SATAN!

God Bless
CHEERS!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#72330 Dec 4, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I am not a mean person but I am a frustrated person. People frustrate me when they cannot and will not accept the truth. I am fearful for people that do not understand what is happening to this world. What used to be wrong is totally acceptable to Liberals now, and what used to be right is old-fashioned and narrow-minded now. For instance...... comedy shows! They all have to have filthy talk, sex, etc. and call it funny. Then we wonder what has happened to our kids!'nuff said!...
"Norton," there is a remarkable invention called the "TV remote," or "channel changer." Don't hesitate to use it!

Since: Feb 11

Columbia, MO

#72331 Dec 4, 2012
Good news everyone, after more than thirty years of searching by the news media, Ronald Reagan’s infamous “Welfare Queen” has finally been found.

“She has eighty names, thirty addresses,” Reagan warned during his 1976 run for President about a nameless, Cadillac-driving woman who’s conning the social safety net. He added:“She’s got Medicaid, getting food stamps, and she is collecting welfare under each of her names.” In total, Reagan said,“Her tax-free cash income is over $150,000.”

http://laborcenter.berkeley.edu/retail/walmar...

Columbia, MO

#72333 Dec 4, 2012
another welfare queen:

Dick Armey agreed to leave the tea party group FreedomWorks in exchange for $8 million in consulting fees, according to the Associated Press. The fees would be paid out annually in $400,000 installments, according to the report.

//
Teabagger's money well spent.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#72334 Dec 4, 2012
1Watt Hermit wrote:
Good news everyone, after more than thirty years of searching by the news media, Ronald Reagan’s infamous “Welfare Queen” has finally been found.
“She has eighty names, thirty addresses,” Reagan warned during his 1976 run for President about a nameless, Cadillac-driving woman who’s conning the social safety net. He added:“She’s got Medicaid, getting food stamps, and she is collecting welfare under each of her names.” In total, Reagan said,“Her tax-free cash income is over $150,000.”
http://laborcenter.berkeley.edu/retail/walmar...
Republicans in general -- at least those who post on this thread -- are the REAL "welfare queens"! They enjoy government-provided services such as police, fire, education, good roads, and the occasional unnecessary war with third-world countries.

Of course, they are unwilling to actually PAY for these government services, so they throw the revenue burden to middle-income people, or simply "buy governmental services" on "credit," hoping the US will never have to pay the interest.

Thus, since such conservatives like the "BIG-DOLLAR" items, the budget deficit becomes unsustainable because of the interest on the massive debts, like those incurred by Reagan, Bush41, and Bush43.

Another favorite ploy by politicians like Romney is to say that the federal government should stay out of, for example, "education," and that "education" should be left to the states. Cute!

The overall effect is that the federal government has fewer "expenses," but those expenses have to be taken over by individual states. Thus, the "average Joe" taxpayer pays less federal taxes, but MORE state taxes. If he is lucky, he breaks even.

Since some states are actually less efficient than the feds, the "average Joe" in those states winds up paying even MORE overall taxes by this "states rights" ploy. Reagan used it extensively, and said that he was "reducing federal expenditures." Conveniently, he failed to mention "increasing state expenditures."

Remember: these Republicans, especially of the "Neo-CON" kind, are sly devils! Beware!
IToldYouSo

Saint Peters, MO

#72335 Dec 4, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans in general -- at least those who post on this thread -- are the REAL "welfare queens"! They enjoy government-provided services such as police, fire, education, good roads, and the occasional unnecessary war with third-world countries.
Of course, they are unwilling to actually PAY for these government services, so they throw the revenue burden to middle-income people, or simply "buy governmental services" on "credit," hoping the US will never have to pay the interest.
Thus, since such conservatives like the "BIG-DOLLAR" items, the budget deficit becomes unsustainable because of the interest on the massive debts, like those incurred by Reagan, Bush41, and Bush43.
Another favorite ploy by politicians like Romney is to say that the federal government should stay out of, for example, "education," and that "education" should be left to the states. Cute!
The overall effect is that the federal government has fewer "expenses," but those expenses have to be taken over by individual states. Thus, the "average Joe" taxpayer pays less federal taxes, but MORE state taxes. If he is lucky, he breaks even.
Since some states are actually less efficient than the feds, the "average Joe" in those states winds up paying even MORE overall taxes by this "states rights" ploy. Reagan used it extensively, and said that he was "reducing federal expenditures." Conveniently, he failed to mention "increasing state expenditures."
Remember: these Republicans, especially of the "Neo-CON" kind, are sly devils! Beware!
Yellow Dawg, these hillbilly's are certainly fun to torment. Their "get rid of the department of education" stance shows what happens when the applicable learning materials aren't purchased for the classroom. The demographic make-up of the GOP apparently is spot on. The under-educated lower wage blue collar worker on the low end. The lack of common sense is very disturbing though.
Rediculous Republicans

Saint Charles, MO

#72336 Dec 4, 2012
1Watt Hermit wrote:
another welfare queen:
Dick Armey agreed to leave the tea party group FreedomWorks in exchange for $8 million in consulting fees, according to the Associated Press. The fees would be paid out annually in $400,000 installments, according to the report.
//
Teabagger's money well spent.
Ironic isn't ,that the leader of the this failed tea party movement, would be named "DICK" Army...hahahahahahahaha
carter

United States

#72337 Dec 4, 2012
I vote for norten

Columbia, MO

#72338 Dec 4, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Even worse, they refuse to serve in the military. cowards. They talk up war but somebody else has to fight them. Yet when the wounded come back they want to ignore them.
RiDICKulous Repulicans

Saint Charles, MO

#72339 Dec 5, 2012
BREAKING NEWS

Fox News has Benched Kark Rove and Dick Morris !!!!

Conservatives are in complete disarray!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahaha
IToldYouSo

Saint Peters, MO

#72340 Dec 5, 2012
RiDICKulous Repulicans wrote:
BREAKING NEWS
Fox News has Benched Kark Rove and Dick Morris !!!!
Conservatives are in complete disarray!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahaha
Someone at Fox must have suffered blunt trauma to the head. Or Rove and Morris can't stop wetting their pants. Get those guys some pull-ups!
Truth Hurts

Kingston, WI

#72341 Dec 5, 2012
You people are morons.
The ONLY reason Obama won is because Romney
was a very, very crappy pick. Obama got less votes
than he did before, Romney got less votes than McCain.

Two turds ran, one turd floated to the top.

I thought Romney was going to "squeak" out a win, didn't happen. I didn't vote for him and wouldn't.
Evidentally a lot of people felt the same way.

My opinion and that's all it is.
People are tired of casting thier vote for the lesser of two evils. They won't do it and will stay home.

Take this one to the bank, if a true conservative shows there isn't a dem that stands a chance. Until that happens, I'm a libertarian.
Ri DICK ulous Republicans

Saint Charles, MO

#72342 Dec 5, 2012
Truth Hurts wrote:
You people are morons.
The ONLY reason Obama won is because Romney
was a very, very crappy pick. Obama got less votes
than he did before, Romney got less votes than McCain.
Two turds ran, one turd floated to the top.
I thought Romney was going to "squeak" out a win, didn't happen. I didn't vote for him and wouldn't.
Evidentally a lot of people felt the same way.
My opinion and that's all it is.
People are tired of casting thier vote for the lesser of two evils. They won't do it and will stay home.
Take this one to the bank, if a true conservative shows there isn't a dem that stands a chance. Until that happens, I'm a libertarian.
And what pray tell is a REAL Conservative...Todd Aiken????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
police department Oct 4 tiger 2
The pastor who could (Mar '08) Aug '14 truth 18
"Right To Farm" sells out Missouri to China Aug '14 Jerry Foster 1
Two drivers hurt in traffic accident in Vernon ... Jul '14 becky mccollum 1
Another Community Wages Battle Over Sewage (May '08) Jul '14 Resident 4
whats happening in Stockton? Jul '14 LetItMarinate 1
Remembering the devastation: the May 4, 2003, t... (May '10) May '14 Dani 7

El Dorado Springs News Video

El Dorado Springs Jobs

El Dorado Springs People Search