Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
The Illegal Muslim Prez

Branson, MO

#72132 Nov 28, 2012
Millions Of Illegal Aliens Elected Obama
http://www.westernjournalism.com/michael-sava...

FBI MAY IMPOUND ‘PRO-OBAMA’ VOTING MACHINES
Despite there being evidence of massive voter fraud in the presidential election; despite the Obama Administration suppressing the traditionally conservative military vote by “losing” absentee ballots and simply mailing them out too late to make a difference, election officials have, as expected, ignored the mounting calls to investigate whether Obama actually won the election.
Now a movement is afoot to impound the thousands of voting machines that “malfunctioned”, switching a Romney vote to one for Obama. Some local officials have put the suspected voting machines in “quarantine” before they can be erased of information to determine if, in fact, the Obama campaign hacked into the machines.
Many local officials are calling on the FBI to do a forensic analysis of the voting machines—which are really computers—to determine if they have, in fact, been “hacked.”
http://www.westernjournalism.com/fbi-may-impo...

COMMUNIST PARTY USA CELEBRATES OBAMA WIN
http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/communist-party-us...

U.S. CENSUS BUREAU REPORTS NEARLY 15 MILLION HOUSEHOLDS ON FOOD STAMPS IN 2011…
The Muslim Food Stamp President! Do Illegals get this too? They voted for him?
http://weaselzippers.us/2012/11/28/u-s-census...

‘WELFARE NATION’: THE SAD TRUTH
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/welfare-natio...

EGYPT’S ISLAMIST PRESIDENT HEAPS PRAISE ON OBAMA,“HE HAS BEEN VERY HELPFUL, VERY HELPFUL”… Why not? Both are Muslims, both are Dictators!
http://weaselzippers.us/2012/11/28/egypts-isl...

D.C. Suburb Spending $100K on ‘Application Assistance’ for Illegals Seeking Obama's 'Deferred Action'
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/dc-suburb-spe...
Norton is a TOOL of SATAN

Florissant, MO

#72133 Nov 29, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I said I had heard it before. Do I have proof? NO! However, I think there is something strange about how Obama got elected to be President, even the first time.
CHEERS!
Norton WE KNOW ..there is something STRANGE about you..and this post is PROOF!!!!

However, God let's you post your ignorance here, to show us how blessed we are...to not be you...and as a warning...to not us his name in vain ..like you!

God BlessCHEERS
Norton is a TOOL of SATAN

Florissant, MO

#72134 Nov 29, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still dumb. Paul Harvey hit things right on! Everything he said is true today, and absolutely, things are much worse today than they were in 1965. Come on, you have to know that! Just because you are a Liberal you will not admit the truth! No, Paul Harvey is not the Devil but he sure knew how the Devil works. Paul Harvey died but I bet he will live again. Remember we are going to have a Rapture!
Go ahead, live it up, bad mouth the church, drink, do drugs, don't get married, just live with someone....., let the kids do whatever they want..........and the list goes on and on.
I was a kid in 1965. I remember how things were then and I am sorry my kids never got to experience that life. We didn't have drugs at school. We respected the teachers and our elders. I had great respect for my parents. NOW, the world is in chaos!
We also, celebrated Christmas for the reason it was meant to be celebrated........not just a holiday!
'nuff said
CHEERS!
Well I was there

Norton You're a dumbass ...40,000 Americans had died in Vietnam ...it was on the TV news everynight...

the protests and the Hippy movement were social unrest had started ...and then LSD WAS LEGAL!!!!

Norton ...You are an IDOIT...and a disgrace to your race..the HUMAN Race.

Jesus said it best..."You Know NOT What You Do" and you DON'T

'nuff said
God Bless
CHEERS
GOP Gone Down in FLAMES

Florissant, MO

#72135 Nov 29, 2012
Here Is A GOP Time Line That Should Make Sence To You:

2008 - Lost Election
2012 - Failed to regain Presidency
2014 - Lost Control of the House
2016 - Failed to regain Presidency
2020 - Complete irrelevance as a major party

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#72136 Nov 29, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear Dawg, I don't expect to grow wings and float up to Heaven either. I expect to go in a nano second, get a new body and live in a wonderful place. You still have on rose-colored glasses and your heart has hardened. Sometimes a heart becomes unreachable if it becomes too hard. I would think any person with a lick of common sense could understand the Bible. Just nature alone should be a clue....
You still have on black opaque glasses and your head has hardened.

Sometimes a head becomes unreachable if it becomes too hard.

I understand the Bible: Mythology, Hebrew history, Hebrew laws.

Here's one of "nature's clues" for you: the shark is a killing-machine.

#72137 Nov 29, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? You are clueless!...
Huh? You said this in response to my post: "Did you also celebrate 'Black Friday' for the reason it was meant to be celebrated?'Black Friday' is not just a holiday! Keep that in mind!"

"Black Friday" was created to encourage shopping on the Friday after Thanksgiving. The reason it is meant to be celebrated is for the stores to make money!

Sort of like Christmas! Created for the stores to make money. Take off those black opaque glasses! Look around! Get a clue!

#72138 Nov 29, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I said I had heard it before. Do I have proof? NO! However, I think there is something strange about how Obama got elected to be President, even the first time....
I think there is something strange about how your got born, even the first time. Even "stranger" is about how you got "born again."

(Psssst! Here's a clue from NJ Governor Christie: "President Obama got elected because he got more votes!")

#72139 Nov 29, 2012
The Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
Millions Of Illegal Aliens Elected Obama
http://www.westernjournalism.com/michael-sava...
FBI MAY IMPOUND ‘PRO-OBAMA’ VOTING MACHINES
Despite there being evidence of massive voter fraud in the presidential election; despite the Obama Administration suppressing the traditionally conservative military vote by “losing” absentee ballots and simply mailing them out too late to make a difference, election officials have, as expected, ignored the mounting calls to investigate whether Obama actually won the election.
Now a movement is afoot to impound the thousands of voting machines that “malfunctioned”, switching a Romney vote to one for Obama. Some local officials have put the suspected voting machines in “quarantine” before they can be erased of information to determine if, in fact, the Obama campaign hacked into the machines.
Many local officials are calling on the FBI to do a forensic analysis of the voting machines—which are really computers—to determine if they have, in fact, been “hacked.”...
Sure. The voting machines were "switching a Romney vote to one for Obama"! ROFL! For evidence, watch this video:

As you can see, an "Obama vote" switches to a "Romney vote" -- in Pennsylvania. Similar irregularities were observed in North Carolina.

Here's the truth, from Huffington Post. The computer programmer who took the video explains how the scam was done:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/11/06/us...

#72140 Nov 29, 2012
GOP Gone Down in FLAMES wrote:
Here Is A GOP Time Line That Should Make Sence To You:
2008 - Lost Election
2012 - Failed to regain Presidency
2014 - Lost Control of the House
2016 - Failed to regain Presidency
2020 - Complete irrelevance as a major party
No wonder the Republican motto is "Back to the Past -- When We Used to Win Elections!"

“Drown the frenzy!!”

Since: Nov 10

Greater Southeast Missouri

#72141 Nov 29, 2012
The Color of Feces Act has failed again.

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#72142 Nov 29, 2012
The Democrat mottoes is "Back to my groin" and "Get in my belly!!"
gogo

Columbia, MO

#72143 Nov 29, 2012
Sir Traveler of Missouri wrote:
The Democrat mottoes is "Back to my groin" and "Get in my belly!!"
What does that even mean? And Sir, no one will take you seriously with grammar like that.
dognes

Masontown, PA

#72144 Nov 29, 2012
youtube.com/watch... … My Grandma late to vote? ha ha

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#72146 Nov 29, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You taught a Sunday School class, huh? Perhaps that is one of the reasons some people don't understand the Bible today. You are just a very angry person for some reason. BTW, the world will never end. There will be changes but it will never end. Too bad you don't get into a real Bible study and find out the truth.
CHEERS!
Idiots always annoy me, and yes, I mean you. You were born with a potential and it's obvious that you've wasted what little chance you might have had.

I did delve deeply into bible study, that's why I deep sixed it.

Our world will end some day as all planets and stars do.....but that's a bit farther down the road. It's funny that a Deist should study and promote the bible, something here doesn't add up. But then your mish mash of ideas is a study in abnormal psychology anyway;0)

Toodles!

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#72147 Nov 29, 2012
Hope all of you who voted for Obama like having those 401k's. You won't have them long. Obama and the Democrats are talking about raiding them. But, you voted for him.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#72148 Nov 29, 2012
dognes wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=gbFa91vDc2 4 … My Grandma late to vote? ha ha
Painfully lame.

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#72149 Nov 29, 2012
Well Dawg, your "lord and savior" won the election.
Just remember that when they tell you that since you no longer work and pay taxes, you are no longer human but a parasite needing extermination.
Just remember that when they force you to attend "Reverend" Wrights church of the USA. Just remember that when your children and grandchildren are begging for scraps on the street while DC is spending trillions to build Obama monument. Just remember when they come to get me, I'll tell them you are a very conservative friend of mine. Just remember that you got exactly what you asked for and shut up.

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#72150 Nov 29, 2012
It won't be much longer before the liberals will abolish the first amendment outright, then the whole Constitution. They'll do it by international treaty and by the liberalized SCOTUS.
The only people with money will be Obama and friends and we'll have to sell off the west coast to China to pay the interest. We won't be able to borrow money from Somalia. And what we have left will crumble into ruin.
But the whole cluster of yellow dogs will continue to waller in their opiate lives getting cash from the DNC for their votes and sucking the government teet dry while the rest of us try to figure out how we got to this.
It was apathy that brought down the Roman Empire. What took them nearly 500 year to do. We have done in a few decades.

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#72151 Nov 29, 2012

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#72152 Nov 29, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The pastor who could (Mar '08) Aug 20 Eldo 24
David Bell single again Aug 9 Farmers wife 1
Information on Mt. Carmel Inn (May '11) Jun '16 Cathy Kendrick 4
Sheriff Deputy Larry Stoddard (Dec '08) Jun '16 Agent 007 23
Looking for Hill family decedents Apr '16 Jim Adams 1
Mayor Mar '16 Meee 1
News El Dorado Springs annual picnic to begin next week (Jul '07) Feb '16 davy 3

El Dorado Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Springs Mortgages