Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Merry Christmas”

Since: Jan 11

Happy New Year

#71559 Nov 17, 2012
Whos the Empty Chair NOW wrote:
<quoted text>
OK ...You_are_still_full_of_Bulls hit!!!!!
You don't have to thank me for insulting you...it was my pleasure!!!!
GAME POINT!
What do you think makes a person so angry? If the Neocon values are so great, why are these neocons so angry, helpless, hopeless and frightened?

Is this whole state like this or is just parts of the state? If our friend of the moment is rewarding herself, do you think she can still post?
Whos the Empty Chair NOW

Saint Charles, MO

#71560 Nov 17, 2012
You_are_STILL_Lying wrote:
<quoted text>
Good! I am glad I am pleasing to you! ROFL Please respond with some more vulgarity! You are really good at it, sweetie! LOL
Well OK...

Whatever is, that I've done to hurt you, however I've made you sad, and then I make you break down and cry like John Boehner... I'd like to say right here and now to you...
GOOD!!!!!

God Bless Presdent Obama
CHEERS!
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

West Plains, MO

#71561 Nov 17, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, somebody must really have hurt you. When I first started posting on here just before the 2010 midterms, I quickly saw that there are some very angry people posting here. I can only guess it is externalization because they can't or won't admit their on roll in their lives.
You caught the spelling errors, but didn't see sarcasm that placed them there. That is what I am talking about. You are looking for a whipping boy to pronounce your inadequacies upon. It is a free country, but don't be surprised when I put it back on you.
I hadn't realized you were a woman, but based on some of your previous posts as interesting, I was beginning to suspect it. I say, go to town on yourself. There isn't anything wrong with it and it is a splendid reward. If you are married, I would spread that reward to your husband too. If he is married to someone as angry as you, he deserves it as much as you do.
Hey, Dan, how did you conclude I am a woman? ROFL Maybe I am and maybe I am not. Would you prefer to think of me as a woman or a man? LOL I am not looking for a whipping boy, Dan. I am looking for your vulgar responses that includes name calling. You are really good at it. Did you get awards in school for doing it? So you intentionally had some spelling errors? Wow, you are really good at being deceiving! LOL Also, if you want to believe I am the same person as another on here, that is GREAT!!! I don't mind at all. Tell me how inadequate I am, baby! ROFL You can call me your BIT@H if you want to!:)
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

West Plains, MO

#71562 Nov 17, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>What do you think makes a person so angry? If the Neocon values are so great, why are these neocons so angry, helpless, hopeless and frightened?
Is this whole state like this or is just parts of the state? If our friend of the moment is rewarding herself, do you think she can still post?
So you consider me your friend? That's really sweet, Dan! Thank you, honey! ROFL Why do you have to respond to someone else about me when you can just respond to me? Give me that vulgarity and name calling.....I am diligently waiting! LOL
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

West Plains, MO

#71563 Nov 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Well OK...
Whatever is, that I've done to hurt you, however I've made you sad, and then I make you break down and cry like John Boehner... I'd like to say right here and now to you...
GOOD!!!!!
God Bless Presdent Obama
CHEERS!
Come on....you can be more vulgar than that, can't you? You aren't hurting me at all. You are getting me turned on and excited! Do you really believe in God? Say something else to me "right here and now"! ROFL
twin bridges

Branson, MO

#71564 Nov 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Good! I am glad I am pleasing to you! ROFL Please respond with some more vulgarity! You are really good at it, sweetie! LOL
i love it when you call me sweetie. can't you see it now? let me tell you of my dream. a small government, so no one cares when i ship all my company's manufacturing jobs overseas or to mexico. extra priveleges for myself and all the other whites, so to make sure those darkies stay in their rightful place. everyone forced to follow my religion, so that i never have to face disgusting diversity. that's my dream. what's your's lying?
twin bridges

Branson, MO

#71565 Nov 17, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
General Petraeus has already begun to testify before Congress.
The "he resigned so he would not have to testify about Benghazi" conspiracy theory has been shown to be exactly what it is -- Neo-CON propaganda.
"The only thing he did in the beginning of his testimony is he did express deep regret to the committee for the circumstances for his depature" and reassure the committee that the Libya attacks had nothing to do with his resignation, said Rep. Jim Langevin, R-R.I.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/16/petraeus...
(It must be true -- Fox News reported it!_8-)
that was sarcasm buddy.
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

West Plains, MO

#71566 Nov 17, 2012
twin bridges wrote:
<quoted text>
i love it when you call me sweetie. can't you see it now? let me tell you of my dream. a small government, so no one cares when i ship all my company's manufacturing jobs overseas or to mexico. extra priveleges for myself and all the other whites, so to make sure those darkies stay in their rightful place. everyone forced to follow my religion, so that i never have to face disgusting diversity. that's my dream. what's your's lying?
Please, only respond to me with vulgarity and name calling, ok? ROFL On a side note....do you like BIG government? Do you think we need an even bigger government than what we have? It's okay if you do. You are "entitled" to your position! LOL Also, please don't be racist and call people "darkies". That makes you sound even more liberal! ROFL The color of one's skin matters not!! Are you going to reply with vulgarity? PLEASE DO SO!!!

“Merry Christmas”

Happy New Year

#71567 Nov 17, 2012
<quoted text>
So you consider me your friend? That's really sweet, Dan! Thank you, honey! ROFL Why do you have to respond to someone else about me when you can just respond to me? Give me that vulgarity and name calling.....I am diligently waiting! LOL
I had to look up West Plains. No wonder you are so bitter. I think your next reward after diddling yourself you be to move.

You are talking to another poster on here and I was wondering what his take on you was. Perhaps he can provide some insight into your pathology, that I have have missed.

You have issues with lying. Gender identity problems. Anger. Anger. Anger. Feelings of inadequacy. Anger. Borderline obsessive compulsive disorder and you are trying to get people to be angry towards yourself. Latent masochism resulting from guilt I would guess. I asked for a second opinion, because maybe there is more to you than just that.

I guess the answer is no.

I don't know if what you are, but I think there is a research program somewhere that is just crying for a test subject like you.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#71568 Nov 17, 2012
The Muslim US Dictator wrote:
WHAT PETRAEUS AFFAIR REVEALS ABOUT YOUR EMAILS
Americans' electronic messages available to law enforcement
http://mobile.wnd.com/2012/11/what-petraeus-a...
Y A W N

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#71569 Nov 17, 2012
Obama most dangerous wrote:
Obama is more dangrous than Osama. At least after Osama's death and destruction/economic pain, America came together and overcame .
Just who was the Commander In Chief who directed the death of Osama Bin Laden??? Oh yeah, President Obama.....mmmmm...you were saying?
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

West Plains, MO

#71570 Nov 17, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I had to look up West Plains. No wonder you are so bitter. I think your next reward after diddling yourself you be to move.
You are talking to another poster on here and I was wondering what his take on you was. Perhaps he can provide some insight into your pathology, that I have have missed.
You have issues with lying. Gender identity problems. Anger. Anger. Anger. Feelings of inadequacy. Anger. Borderline obsessive compulsive disorder and you are trying to get people to be angry towards yourself. Latent masochism resulting from guilt I would guess. I asked for a second opinion, because maybe there is more to you than just that.
I guess the answer is no.
I don't know if what you are, but I think there is a research program somewhere that is just crying for a test subject like you.
I am not from West Plains, you silly goose! It's my IP address! LOL I am not angry, sweetie! I am turned on when you try to make guesses about me! I want to hear some more of your lies about all the community work you do, your giving, your awards, etc. Will you do that for me? Also, don't forget to call me names....that's the liberal way! ROFL By the way, GREAT JOB on your spelling this time! You put much more effort in writing your response this time. You get another gold star, baby! LOL
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

West Plains, MO

#71571 Nov 17, 2012
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Y A W N
Are you sleepy? Can you write vulgarities and call people names like Dan can? He is REALLY good at it!!!
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

West Plains, MO

#71572 Nov 17, 2012
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Just who was the Commander In Chief who directed the death of Osama Bin Laden??? Oh yeah, President Obama.....mmmmm...you were saying?
Obama "directed" the death? Sweet! I was under the impression he killed OBL himself! LOL Is Al Qaeda still on the run, as well? I sure hope so!!!

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#71573 Nov 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Come on....you can be more vulgar than that, can't you? You aren't hurting me at all. You are getting me turned on and excited! Do you really believe in God? Say something else to me "right here and now"! ROFL
One of those kinky chicks, eh? I like a little kink myself but you have to watch that S&M stuff, sometimes it goes too far up the nasty tree.....however I suspect nasty is just what you're after.
C'est la vie, better you than me;0)

“Merry Christmas”

Happy New Year

#71574 Nov 17, 2012
<quoted text>
I am not from West Plains, you silly goose! It's my IP address! LOL I am not angry, sweetie! I am turned on when you try to make guesses about me! I want to hear some more of your lies about all the community work you do, your giving, your awards, etc. Will you do that for me? Also, don't forget to call me names....that's the liberal way! ROFL By the way, GREAT JOB on your spelling this time! You put much more effort in writing your response this time. You get another gold star, baby! LOL
Name calling is the neocon way. What causes the controversy is that the people you attack, fight back. Cowards and bullies don't know how to deal with people that fight back. Other than run or start pretending they are on a high horse like you.

No it took more effort to misspell than it does to spell correctly. Interesting isn't it.

So you live outside of West Plains. Then I suggest you stop posting and move now. You are in a cultural, intellectual, and social miasma.
Whos the Empty Chair NOW

Saint Charles, MO

#71575 Nov 17, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Name calling is the neocon way. What causes the controversy is that the people you attack, fight back. Cowards and bullies don't know how to deal with people that fight back. Other than run or start pretending they are on a high horse like you.
No it took more effort to misspell than it does to spell correctly. Interesting isn't it.
So you live outside of West Plains. Then I suggest you stop posting and move now. You are in a cultural, intellectual, and social miasma.
It's called METH Plains by the way...

you know how when Dan returns for all those electro-shock treatments at the Bachman Clinic...she doesn't know who she is...last time she thought she was Bristol Palin???

Sounds to me like shes channeling Dick-Morris this time.

Nice Post The Way!!!!

Welcome to Liberal America!!!!
Obama Wins...The Condervatives LOSE...America WINS
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

West Plains, MO

#71576 Nov 17, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Name calling is the neocon way. What causes the controversy is that the people you attack, fight back. Cowards and bullies don't know how to deal with people that fight back. Other than run or start pretending they are on a high horse like you.
I don't even live close to West Plains. You have called people many vulgar names before. I have read a lot of your posts. Shall I recall some of them for you, honey? Since you have done a lot of name calling, I guess that means you are what you call a NEOCON!! I don't want to stop posting, baby. I like the way you respond to me. You are good at being vulgar and I really like that! Do it some more, sweets! Also, will you misspell some more words for me, please? I like your extra efforts! ROFL
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

West Plains, MO

#71577 Nov 17, 2012
<quoted text>
It's called METH Plains by the way...
you know how when Dan returns for all those electro-shock treatments at the Bachman Clinic...she doesn't know who she is...last time she thought she was Bristol Palin???
Sounds to me like shes channeling Dick-Morris this time.
Nice Post The Way!!!!
Welcome to Liberal America!!!!
Obama Wins...The Condervatives LOSE...America WINS
Hey, you! I know you are talking about me, baby! How do you know I am a "she"? Also, what is a Codervatives? And yes, we are in liberal America! Isn't it great to live in a country where you can kill babies and get away with it, marry the same sex, hate people who disagree with you, say vulgar things to one another, nearly bankrupt, and much much more? LOL Hey, will you please respond back to me with some put downs, vulgarity, and name calling? You are getting pretty darn good at it, precious!
aur56

Monett, MO

#71578 Nov 17, 2012
so childish on here....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bear Creek Frenchies (Jul '17) Jul '17 Puppies 1
Pastor Dan Gayman (Jun '17) Jun '17 Sabbatarian chris... 1
Church of Israel (Jun '17) Jun '17 Sabbatarian chris... 7
Jim and Marie Mowry (Apr '17) Jun '17 Anonymous 3
News Remembering the devastation: the May 4, 2003, t... (May '10) May '17 Anonymous snob 9
Any knows Chuck McGuire (May '17) May '17 Anonymous snob 1
Hammons Walnut Company (Oct '13) May '17 Anonymous 6

El Dorado Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Springs Mortgages