Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Feb 11

United States

#71539 Nov 17, 2012
Howdy...

Thank y'all kindly fer tha infumashun 'bout tha 'Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie'...

Aftar a hard day drinkin' suds then spendin' all weekend a-trainin' wif tha good ol' boys of tha 'Souf Arkansor City-zen's Milishah'('cept every forth Sterdae nite when I goes bowlin') Ah iz well aware of tha need fer such pretection frum tha insideous mind bendin' rays that tha guv'ment is beamin' inta our homes an' branes thru tha Televishun - espeshially when them thar bleedin' hart pinko commies on 'Entertainment T'night' is on!

Ah'm shore y'all will agree that God, Guts, Guns and Aluminum Foil has made America tha country it is t'day...

Less keep orl three.... ummm.. orl four... y'all...

Kindest ree-gards

Billy-Bob-Joe-Jebidiah-John-Bo y

(but y'all kin jes' call me "Cletus")

Pee.S. Pleeze find encosed a pikshur of me in my new helmet that Ah now wear when I iz with my buds from tha 2nd Platoon 'Souf Arkansor City-zen's Milishah'.

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/testimonials/afdbtes...

Since: Feb 11

United States

#71540 Nov 17, 2012
digby speaks the truth:

I do have to love the sarcastic tone he takes describing volunteers bringing water and pizza to the people standing in line to vote. It's not just government they hate. It's not just racial minorities they hate. Clearly, what truly makes them mad is the idea of being decent to your fellow man.
You_are_STILL-Ly ing

West Plains, MO

#71541 Nov 17, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Do I know you?
I am not lying, but this is Topix and you can say that about anybody you want. If you are the person I think you are, you have demonstrated a knack for vulgarity, derision and stupidity far in excess of anything I have done or will ever do. I recall you mentioning something about my 4 year old daughter and what you would do to her. Not only a threat of violence against a child, but one of the violent destruction of innocence. You are a disgusting human being. I also recall you mentioning on two different occassions that you would no longer be talking to me. Yet, just as the last time, here you are again. I don't have to make stuff up when I am surrounded by such sad, pathetic little people. You give me more reality to work with than I will ever need. There is no reason to make anything up when the ammunition you hand me is so much better. Besides, I am honest and honorable. I don't lie. I don't think I am better than other people, but I am better than you.
I figure my vertues are what make those like you so angry. I give you lying little rats a maze of truth to run through and you know you can't do it, so. like trapped rats, you turn viscious.
You take care. I am sorry if you can't see the truth in life and think things are so bad for you. While you wallow in misery and anger, I am going to enjoy spending my bonus and putting that money into our economy.
Nice try, but you are still lying. I have no idea who you are, and you obviously have me confused with another person posting on here. You are NOT honest and honorable. I have read SEVERAL of your posts. You talk nice out of one side of your mouth, then you start throwing out vulgarity. You have no virtues, and your spelling SUCKS! If you truly do have a 4 year old daughter as you claim (but you are probably lying about that, too), then I pity her to have you as an example in her life. You are pathetic! But you were as predictable as I thought you would be! LOL
Obama most dangerous

United States

#71542 Nov 17, 2012
Obama is more dangrous than Osama. At least after Osama's death and destruction/economic pain, America came together and overcame . After Obama's death and destrution of the Ameierican way the whole world suffers and is on fire. Wake up America, they say the Mexicans and Negroes voted him in. Think again, They are the ones most opressed by him. It is their votes that are the easiest to defraud. We are under attack America, Obama is here to destroy us.......

“Merry Christmas”

Since: Jan 11

Happy New Year

#71543 Nov 17, 2012
You_are_STILL-Lying wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, but you are still lying. I have no idea who you are, and you obviously have me confused with another person posting on here. You are NOT honest and honorable. I have read SEVERAL of your posts. You talk nice out of one side of your mouth, then you start throwing out vulgarity. You have no virtues, and your spelling SUCKS! If you truly do have a 4 year old daughter as you claim (but you are probably lying about that, too), then I pity her to have you as an example in her life. You are pathetic! But you were as predictable as I thought you would be! LOL
If you don't have any idea who I am, then how do you know I am lying. You make mention of my confusing you with someone else on here, but you post from the same locations as that person and you post with an alledged knowledge of the history on here that indicates you have posted here before and often. With all that in mind, I can only conclude that you are a gutles TROLL looking to stir up something or you are someone that I utterly destroyed in an arguement and coming on here like some gutless coward to whine and name call is the best you have.

You don't have to believe anything I post. I have learned that NeoCons like you don't like the truth anyway. It won't change how I am enjoying a very good year and spending a well earned bonus on myself and my family. I am not keeping it in the family as has become the NeoCon tradition either. I am donating, time, money and sweat to helping my community. I know from reading over the last five years how you NeoCons don't like that sort of thing, but I consider it a duty, honor and pleasure.

The spelling police again. A clear sign that I am up against somebody that has no real arguement. You can go throgh this thread and see where the intellectually beaten have fired that last shot into the bushes hoping without reason to hit something. As I said in a previous post, you give me all the real ammunition I need and I never have a reason to make things up. Not that I would anyway.

I throw vulgarity, disdain and trash talk to those like you. You get what you give. You reap what you sow. If you don't like it, you have the right to ignore it.

I hope you find whatever it is in yourself that is causing you so much pain and are able to deal with it in a positive manner. It is obvious from your posts that you feel powerless and are here to take that out on someone. That you have picked me is on the most recent in a lifetime of mistakes you have made.

“Merry Christmas”

Happy New Year

#71544 Nov 17, 2012
Now, I know that last post of mine contained spelling errors and some typos. For those of you that aren't smart enough to realize it, this type of forum doesn't really lend itself to proofing and I am not going to run my posts through Word to spell check them.

I have learned to ignore the spelling errors in a post as a triviality and I wouldn't waste time acting like a child by making a big deal out of it.

Most of the spelling errors result from a person trying to quickly type a response or make a initial post.

It is almost embarassing to have to point this out, since it is obvious and most posters are aware, but as a service to the less educated on here, I feel it my duty to make these observations. These are likely the same people that I had to help with reading in middle school.

“Merry Christmas”

Happy New Year

#71545 Nov 17, 2012
Obama most dangerous wrote:
Obama is more dangrous than Osama. At least after Osama's death and destruction/economic pain, America came together and overcame . After Obama's death and destrution of the Ameierican way the whole world suffers and is on fire. Wake up America, they say the Mexicans and Negroes voted him in. Think again, They are the ones most opressed by him. It is their votes that are the easiest to defraud. We are under attack America, Obama is here to destroy us.......
Thank you for that thoughtful and coherent post about...What is this post about?
You_are_STILL-Ly ing

West Plains, MO

#71546 Nov 17, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't have any idea who I am, then how do you know I am lying. You make mention of my confusing you with someone else on here, but you post from the same locations as that person and you post with an alledged knowledge of the history on here that indicates you have posted here before and often. With all that in mind, I can only conclude that you are a gutles TROLL looking to stir up something or you are someone that I utterly destroyed in an arguement and coming on here like some gutless coward to whine and name call is the best you have.
You don't have to believe anything I post. I have learned that NeoCons like you don't like the truth anyway. It won't change how I am enjoying a very good year and spending a well earned bonus on myself and my family. I am not keeping it in the family as has become the NeoCon tradition either. I am donating, time, money and sweat to helping my community. I know from reading over the last five years how you NeoCons don't like that sort of thing, but I consider it a duty, honor and pleasure.
The spelling police again. A clear sign that I am up against somebody that has no real arguement. You can go throgh this thread and see where the intellectually beaten have fired that last shot into the bushes hoping without reason to hit something. As I said in a previous post, you give me all the real ammunition I need and I never have a reason to make things up. Not that I would anyway.
I throw vulgarity, disdain and trash talk to those like you. You get what you give. You reap what you sow. If you don't like it, you have the right to ignore it.
I hope you find whatever it is in yourself that is causing you so much pain and are able to deal with it in a positive manner. It is obvious from your posts that you feel powerless and are here to take that out on someone. That you have picked me is on the most recent in a lifetime of mistakes you have made.
You are really good at making stuff up! I bet you get lots of awards and recognition for all your good deeds. Is your hand sore from patting your own back? LOL You are about as brainless as I have seen on Topix. There are MANY people who have the same IP address, so please don't act like you aren't aware of that. You still need to work on your spelling, because you have that fictional 4 year old girl who will be modeling herself after you! No one has power on Topix, you lame brain! LOL I just like seeing you respond to me! So far, you havebeen extremely predictable! LOL Have you seriously been on Topix for 5 years? If so, which you are probably lying again, you have a very boring life! LOL Again, you HAVE NO HONOR!!! ROFL Come on now, and throw some more on me. I know you have it in you! LOL
You_are_STILL-Ly ing

West Plains, MO

#71547 Nov 17, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
Now, I know that last post of mine contained spelling errors and some typos. For those of you that aren't smart enough to realize it, this type of forum doesn't really lend itself to proofing and I am not going to run my posts through Word to spell check them.
I have learned to ignore the spelling errors in a post as a triviality and I wouldn't waste time acting like a child by making a big deal out of it.
Most of the spelling errors result from a person trying to quickly type a response or make a initial post.
It is almost embarassing to have to point this out, since it is obvious and most posters are aware, but as a service to the less educated on here, I feel it my duty to make these observations. These are likely the same people that I had to help with reading in middle school.
There you go bragging on yourself again! LOL Were you the teacher's pet? Did you get a lot of gold stars and get recognized on awards day for all of your good deeds? LOL By the way, this post was much better. You only had one spelling error. ROFL Surely you can bash me! Bring it on! LMAO
You_are_STILL-Ly ing

West Plains, MO

#71548 Nov 17, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for that thoughtful and coherent post about...What is this post about?
You might want to post again to that person. You forgot your vulgarity and name calling! ROFL But I assume you will do it to me. I enjoy reading your enraged responses! LMAO You can even tell me how bad I am, how good you are, and that you OWN ME! I have noticed you like to use that phrase, as well! ROFL
Whos the Empty Chair NOW

United States

#71549 Nov 17, 2012
You_are_STILL-Lying wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go bragging on yourself again! LOL Were you the teacher's pet? Did you get a lot of gold stars and get recognized on awards day for all of your good deeds? LOL By the way, this post was much better. You only had one spelling error. ROFL Surely you can bash me! Bring it on! LMAO
You are one sad-messed-up-bitch!

My advice to you:
Get off drugs ...Get off Topix ...Get a Job ...
Then try to get a life!

ROLMFAO!
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

West Plains, MO

#71550 Nov 17, 2012
Whos the Empty Chair NOW wrote:
<quoted text>
My advice to you:
Then try to get a life!
ROLMFAO!
Thank you, sweat heart! Do you have any more vulgar things to say to me? ROFL
Whos the Empty Chair NOW

United States

#71551 Nov 17, 2012
Obama most dangerous wrote:
I'm so glad the FBI is reading this post of yours...hahahahahaha!!!
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

West Plains, MO

#71552 Nov 17, 2012
<quoted text>
My advice to you:
Then try to get a life!
ROLMFAO!
Just for curiosity, what does ROLMFAO mean, and can you lie as well as Dan can? ROFL

“Merry Christmas”

Happy New Year

#71553 Nov 17, 2012
Well I can see that I was wright about the deap seated anger that this person has. I don't really know what else to tell them. I can't help it that I em well read, highly antelligent and don't have any tolerance for stupidity. It is just the way I am. This person has obviously picked me as thare target because they do believe what I post. If that were not the case, then they would read what I have posted, ignore it and move on.

I have a sujjestion for this person. Everyday, give yourself three rewards. It doesn't have to be big or costly. Just do something to make yourself feel better. After a while you will feal bettar and it will show. Better to build from a happy foundation than this said foundation you show us on here.
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

West Plains, MO

#71554 Nov 17, 2012
<quoted text>
I'm so glad the FBI is reading this post of yours...hahahahahaha!!!
WOW, I agree with you! I bet the FBI monitors these posts constantly. In fact, I bet they have HUNDREDS of agents dedicated to monitoring Topix posts! ROFL
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

West Plains, MO

#71555 Nov 17, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
Well I can see that I was wright about the deap seated anger that this person has. I don't really know what else to tell them. I can't help it that I em well read, highly antelligent and don't have any tolerance for stupidity. It is just the way I am. This person has obviously picked me as thare target because they do believe what I post. If that were not the case, then they would read what I have posted, ignore it and move on.
I have a sujjestion for this person. Everyday, give yourself three rewards. It doesn't have to be big or costly. Just do something to make yourself feel better. After a while you will feal bettar and it will show. Better to build from a happy foundation than this said foundation you show us on here.
Come on Dan...your spellings just went south!!! Are you "Orville" or "Wilbur" wright? ROFL You MUST be highly intelligent, because you say you are! I like your suggestion, but I am not use to getting rewards like you are, Dan! How did you become such a great person? Please tell me the history. You are such an amazing person! LMAO Will you PLEASE throw in some more vulgarity and name calling? It really turns me on, because right (not "wright" LOL) now I have one hand rubbing my inner thighs and the other rubbing my chest! LOL
Whos the Empty Chair NOW

Saint Charles, MO

#71556 Nov 17, 2012
You_are_STILL_Lying wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, sweat heart! Do you have any more vulgar things to say to me? ROFL
OK ...You_are_still_full_of_Bulls hit!!!!!

You don't have to thank me for insulting you...it was my pleasure!!!!

GAME POINT!
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

West Plains, MO

#71557 Nov 17, 2012
<quoted text>
OK ...You_are_still_full_of_Bulls hit!!!!!
You don't have to thank me for insulting you...it was my pleasure!!!!
GAME POINT!
Good! I am glad I am pleasing to you! ROFL Please respond with some more vulgarity! You are really good at it, sweetie! LOL

“Merry Christmas”

Happy New Year

#71558 Nov 17, 2012
You_are_STILL_Lying wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Dan...your spellings just went south!!! Are you "Orville" or "Wilbur" wright? ROFL You MUST be highly intelligent, because you say you are! I like your suggestion, but I am not use to getting rewards like you are, Dan! How did you become such a great person? Please tell me the history. You are such an amazing person! LMAO Will you PLEASE throw in some more vulgarity and name calling? It really turns me on, because right (not "wright" LOL) now I have one hand rubbing my inner thighs and the other rubbing my chest! LOL
Wow, somebody must really have hurt you. When I first started posting on here just before the 2010 midterms, I quickly saw that there are some very angry people posting here. I can only guess it is externalization because they can't or won't admit their on roll in their lives.

You caught the spelling errors, but didn't see sarcasm that placed them there. That is what I am talking about. You are looking for a whipping boy to pronounce your inadequacies upon. It is a free country, but don't be surprised when I put it back on you.

I hadn't realized you were a woman, but based on some of your previous posts as interesting, I was beginning to suspect it. I say, go to town on yourself. There isn't anything wrong with it and it is a splendid reward. If you are married, I would spread that reward to your husband too. If he is married to someone as angry as you, he deserves it as much as you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bear Creek Frenchies (Jul '17) Jul '17 Puppies 1
Pastor Dan Gayman (Jun '17) Jun '17 Sabbatarian chris... 1
Church of Israel (Jun '17) Jun '17 Sabbatarian chris... 7
Jim and Marie Mowry (Apr '17) Jun '17 Anonymous 3
News Remembering the devastation: the May 4, 2003, t... (May '10) May '17 Anonymous snob 9
Any knows Chuck McGuire (May '17) May '17 Anonymous snob 1
Hammons Walnut Company (Oct '13) May '17 Anonymous 6

El Dorado Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Springs Mortgages