Comments
67,301 - 67,320 of 96,392 Comments Last updated 44 min ago
good luck

Park Hills, MO

#71413 Nov 15, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one pulling the race card if you are in fact telling the truth at all. You are using logical phallacies and putting words in other's mouths. Shame on you.

How stupid are you? On a scale of one to ten with ten being stupidest, I give you a 16. You don't think that the demographics of a significant political movement haven't been mapped out by someone. It has by several someones stupid. Look it up. You apparently don't understand what the word hypocrite means. Let me school you. It means saying one thing and doing another or claiming a belief but failing to uphold that belief. I didn't, you are. I said that the same group that is livid about the election results is the same group that has not liked Obama from the get go. How is that hypocrisy? It isn't, but you don't understand that.

You have a basic inability to comprehend what you are reading. I didn't say it was all white people. I said that it is largely the same group as has been at Obama's throat for the last five years. Try reading slowly, sounding out each word. Don't be afraid to use a dictionary for the hard words. If you need help with the concepts, ask your mommie. Go ahead, give it a whirl.

Thanks for calling me dear, but I am not inclined to consider an alternative lifestyle. Nice of you to think of me though.
After looking through all of your previous posts the only way you know how to defend anything you think you should believe in is to stoop down to name calling and belittling others. I am not impressed with your party as this is the majority of how everyone on the extreme left (like you) react to everyone who doesn't agree with you.
Good bye, I am done with you. I will look back at these posts in 4 years to see how far we have gotten.
You really aren't helping your cause. To someone in the middle...the majority of you on this site are so filled with hate you couldn't sway anyone.

Sikeston, MO

#71414 Nov 15, 2012
Impeach Obama
Could Happen

West Plains, MO

#71415 Nov 15, 2012
guest wrote:
Impeach Obama
There have been only 2 presidents who were impeached and both were democrats:

Andrew Johnson
Bill Clinton

Nixon resigned before he was impeached!
Jobless Claims

West Plains, MO

#71416 Nov 15, 2012
This week's numbers came out: 439,000 new claims, yet they were expecting 375,000. Surprise surprise!!! Of course it's been only one full week since the election, so the next few weeks will tell if there is going to be a pattern. Hopefully, this is just a fluke! And yes, I am the same person as "Could Happen".
Jobless Claims

West Plains, MO

#71417 Nov 15, 2012
My guess is the increase to 439,000 will be primarily blamed on hurricane Sandy!
aur56

Aurora, MO

#71418 Nov 15, 2012
guest wrote:
Impeach Obama
Good luck with that....you might need a valid reason...your opinion doesn't matter.my opinion doesn't matter..

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#71419 Nov 15, 2012
guest wrote:
Impeach Obama
Impeach cobbler.

(Question: On what charges? Beating Romney?_8-)

#71420 Nov 15, 2012
good luck wrote:
<quoted text>
After looking through all of your previous posts the only way you know how to defend anything you think you should believe in is to stoop down to name calling and belittling others. I am not impressed with your party as this is the majority of how everyone on the extreme left (like you) react to everyone who doesn't agree with you.
Good bye, I am done with you. I will look back at these posts in 4 years to see how far we have gotten.
You really aren't helping your cause. To someone in the middle... the majority of you on this site are so filled with hate you couldn't sway anyone.
I challenge you to go back a few weeks, or months, before the election and read the name-calling by the Neo-CONs. Concentrate on the guy from "Smithville MO" and his various aliases. If you are not impressed with the Democrat Party, I suggest that you not vote for it. For two more years (if not four more), I don't care what anybody thinks.

The independents and the moderate Republicans were swayed enough to join Democrat voters in electing President Obama. Democrats also picked up 2 US Senate seats, and 5 US House seats.

Bye, bye! See you in four years.

#71421 Nov 15, 2012
Headline: At Republican Confab, Romney Gets the Blame

At the gathering of governors in Las Vegas, former Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour didn’t mince words, calling for a “brutally honest assessment of what we did,” and recommending a “a very serious proctology exam” for the GOP.

I'm beginning to like this guy Barbour.

http://bit.ly/W83jFg
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#71422 Nov 15, 2012
I heard on TV last nite that people are getting dumber! Yeah, I understand that after this election. The Dumbocrats are getting dumber. I can think of 3 right off hand. Obama, Reid and Pelosi! I think Obama is in real trouble and I wonder how he is going to smooth talk himself out of the Libya mess.:))

Of course, we have Dawg, who has the answer to everything!

CHEERS!
Question

Branson, MO

#71423 Nov 15, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
Headline: At Republican Confab, Romney Gets the Blame
At the gathering of governors in Las Vegas, former Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour didn’t mince words, calling for a “brutally honest assessment of what we did,” and recommending a “a very serious proctology exam” for the GOP.
I'm beginning to like this guy Barbour.
http://bit.ly/W83jFg
I would rather go down because I have fought hard in what I believe in, than go down after giving in to what I don't believe in. What about you? I agree the republican party is dwindling; however, for those few republicans who are truly standing on what they are rooted in believing, I have to commend them!
Question

Branson, MO

#71424 Nov 15, 2012
Norton wrote:
I heard on TV last nite that people are getting dumber! Yeah, I understand that after this election. The Dumbocrats are getting dumber. I can think of 3 right off hand. Obama, Reid and Pelosi! I think Obama is in real trouble and I wonder how he is going to smooth talk himself out of the Libya mess.:))
Of course, we have Dawg, who has the answer to everything!
CHEERS!
Have to disagree with you on Obama being dumb. I think he is actually quite smart.....it's his followers who are not able to think on their own. Obama will not be touched by the Libya mess. There will be one or more others who take the fall!

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

#71425 Nov 15, 2012
good luck wrote:
<quoted text>
You really aren't helping your cause. To someone in the middle...the majority of you on this site are so filled with hate you couldn't sway anyone.
Ah, the you are belittling me speech. It hasn't proved effective over the last five years, but what the hey, it is the best you have.

I am not a liberal. I am not a Democrat. I am a centrist. I just don't like stupidity and attack it when you show your head. I don't hate anyone, but if you feel you must blame others for your failure to bring something to the table, by all means fire away.

Really, are you going to look back here in fours years? That will be time well spent.

Look at the headlines this morning. Obama has brought justice to those impacted by the Deep Horizon accident.

By the way, it is a racist to impune that a black person can't be a hypocrite. Just thought I would tell you.

You have fun now.
Ralph

United States

#71426 Nov 15, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Impeach cobbler.
(Question: On what charges? Beating Romney?_8-)
I believe Obama will not finish his term.....
Could be impeachment, his incompetence and far left ideology is crossing the the line of criminal. Could be a form of seal team 6, screwing with the armed forces making their jobs ridiculously close to death and causing death due to the far, far left ideology. Either way, Obama will not see it coming due to his arrogant narcissism and he will not be honored or missed.
IToldYouSO

Saint Peters, MO

#71427 Nov 15, 2012
"What [the American people] heard is, we are a party that cares more about people that have already lived the American Dream and made it, as opposed to the rest of the country that is still trying to climb that ladder," said Bob McDonnell, the governor of Virginia and outgoing RGA chairman. "That's not our position. We honestly did not do a good job saying why those principles of limited government and lower taxes and individual responsibility and energy independence, et cetera, why is that better for every American family."

I wonder how many people down there in Branson Missouri and rural Missouri are in the 2% group? When we really sit back and think about it, there maybe a couple of hundred in all of rural Missouri that are in the 2%. Kinda funny how the other 98% of rural Missourians think they are even on the same PLANET the people Mitt Romney was catering to.

He could care less about you Rural Missourian's just like he cares less about the 98%'ers in the Suburbs and inner cores of Kansas City, Springfield, Columbia, Jefferson City and Saint Louis. Wake up and smell the Meth cooking in your back yards!

Here's the national Journals article were the quote came from. I know you won't read it and even if you did you won't understand what REPUBLICAN GOVERNORS are saying about the guy you voted for.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/politics/at-re...

Threats pending

#71428 Nov 15, 2012
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to disagree with you on Obama being dumb. I think he is actually quite smart.....it's his followers who are not able to think on their own. Obama will not be touched by the Libya mess. There will be one or more others who take the fall!
I have to disagree with you as well. Obama supporters tend to be more intelligent, educated and open minded. I mean open minded in the pre-Neocon sense of a willingness to listen to new ideas not blindly absorb them, but with an eye to critical review, consideration and evaluation. I am not saying that this is true of all of his supporters, but it is true of many of them. To cast them as mindless sheep is not only erroneous, but is a disservice to them but to true conservatives as well. When you mischaracterize the opposition, you usual don't understand what is going on and you lose. The country loses too.

I myself would love to see intelligent, compassionate, open minded and reasonable people on both sides.

Threats pending

#71429 Nov 15, 2012
Where is Dan Mortinsane? He is always a good example of the kind of thinking that lands you in dumpster.

Threats pending

#71430 Nov 15, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Obama will not finish his term.....
Could be impeachment, his incompetence and far left ideology is crossing the the line of criminal. Could be a form of seal team 6, screwing with the armed forces making their jobs ridiculously close to death and causing death due to the far, far left ideology. Either way, Obama will not see it coming due to his arrogant narcissism and he will not be honored or missed.
Your post doesn't make any sense. What is all this jibber jabber about the military?
Cuz Jed

United States

#71431 Nov 15, 2012
aur56 wrote:
<quoted text> Good luck with that....you might need a valid reason...your opinion doesn't matter.my opinion doesn't matter..
The Election was fixed! reount the votes from Florida , Ohio, etc...

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#71432 Nov 15, 2012
CONs have begun to eat their own? Out of the mouths of short, round little CON consultants/strategists? Karl Rove ("Bush's Brain") was very recently quoted as saying: "Rove: Romney had a 'butt-ugly primary"! I guess that would explain that Obama landslide, huh? Poor little CONs!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/onpolitics/2012...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 27 min northwye 325
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr Cbusa 1,842
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 2 hr neveratfault 231
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Thu stupid bills for ... 6,930
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Aug 22 Mary Lou 10,209
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 22 Doug 269
The pastor who could (Mar '08) Aug 12 truth 18
•••

El Dorado Springs News Video

•••
•••

El Dorado Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

El Dorado Springs People Search