Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Question

Ozark, MO

#71448 Nov 15, 2012
Ralph

United States

#71449 Nov 15, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure that you were attempting to make some sort of a point. One more time, on what charges might the president be impeached?
I do not want any more half-baked propaganda. Be specific.
Be Specific? You must be living under a rock. No wonder you are a proud Demoncrat!
Question

Ozark, MO

#71450 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
As soon as the Neo-CONs fully realize that President Obama won a second term, they will (perhaps) see that continuing to try to ruin the economy will not help their political goals. In fact, American voters forgave the president because they know how hard the Neo-CONs worked to keep the economy down to prevent President Obama from having that second term.
(Look up the meeting on the night of the 2009 inauguration when 14 Republicans met to plot how to prevent President Obama from getting a second term. They carried out those plans by fighting every effort to get the economy to improve. In my opinion, that is downright treasonous. Ryan, Gingrich, and Rove were in that group. There is even a video of Gingrich being interviewed by Al Sharpton, and Gingrich admits the meeting and their goals freely. Since 2009, Rush Limbaugh also has said that he wants Obama to fail -- and thus America to fail -- and thus Rush's "dittoheads" to fail. These actions are not the actions of a patriot.)
If the market scares you, get out and buy gold. OR, you might consider buying more stock. You know the adage: buy low, sell high.
What you describe is not treason. Treason would be against the USA or constitution or aiding another country that is anti USA. Treason could also be from selling secrets that would harm the USA and turning on your own country. There is no crime in disagreeing with a president's economic agenda or wanting the president to fail.

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#71451 Nov 15, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
Be Specific? You must be living under a rock. No wonder you are a proud Demoncrat!
In other words, you have no idea and are just shooting your mouth off. It's OK we understand.
Layoffs are beginning

Brookfield, CT

#71453 Nov 15, 2012
Question wrote:
http://www.theblaze.com/storie s/more-layoffs-announced-inclu ding-500-at-nbc-citibank-and-o ne-huge-obama-donors-medical-c ompany/
Wow! Thanks for this link! This is very scary! With All of these layoffs who will pay taxes to fund all of these government programs?

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#71456 Nov 15, 2012
Tipped Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't mark this message as 'I agree'with the green check mark. Because - just when you THINK Norton "will not get any dumber" he DOES!!!!!
Understand. I was just trying to be nice!

#71457 Nov 15, 2012
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
I am talking about ALL people! I don't agree with everything you say, but my hat is still off to you, because you are very solid in your belief(s). You will not go down by giving in and going against the things you solidly believe in!
Thanks, but that is not necessarily true. Christine O'Donnell could get me to vote for her, if she played her cards right.

#71458 Nov 15, 2012
Question wrote:
http://www.theblaze.com/storie s/more-layoffs-announced-inclu ding-500-at-nbc-citibank-and-o ne-huge-obama-donors-medical-c ompany/
The re-election of President Obama gave many CEOs the opportunity to do what they have been planning to do for months. They can now lay of lots of employees, and claim that Obama caused it. And, in may cases, ship the jobs to China.

Don't believe all the excuses that you are told.

#71459 Nov 15, 2012
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
What you describe is not treason. Treason would be against the USA or constitution or aiding another country that is anti USA. Treason could also be from selling secrets that would harm the USA and turning on your own country. There is no crime in disagreeing with a president's economic agenda or wanting the president to fail.
If it will make you feel better, then I will say that Gingrich and Company plotting to hold the US economy down is "near-treasonous." Satisfied?

(I must point out that if you wish the president to fail, and thus take actions to cause the US economy to fail, that DOES harm the USA -- which apparently meets your definition of "treason.")
Truth Hurts

Brookfield, MO

#71460 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
I am sure that you were attempting to make some sort of a point. One more time, on what charges might the president be impeached?
I do not want any more half-baked propaganda. Be specific.
I'll give it a shot Dawg, not saying that I agree with it but it's what is floating around.

I'll start with Libya.
The theory is they were running arms from our good buddy mummars weapons stash, through Turkey into Syria. That's all well and good, EXCEPT they are "allegedly" going to known terrorist groups.

We are in a war with terror groups, which in turn would be arming the enemy which would be treason. Impeachable offence.

Not saying I agree with the theory, but if true he needs to be gone.

Part two.

The generals sex scandle, this one I agree with.

He knows what went down in Lybya and refused to cooperate with a coverup. They had dirt on him from day one "his mistake".
Now he is being blackmailed to either tell thier story or be court martialed for adultry. The latter strips him of all honer and benifits.

Either way this administration is either totally incompetant or corrupt. This is a HUGE black eye.

Add fast and furious etc.

Not saying I believe every spin, but this rabbit hole is one deep sob.

Any vet should be outraged over Libya, we don't abandon anyone.
I know it pissed in my wheaties.

Bash away.
Layoffs are beginning

United States

#71461 Nov 15, 2012
Whos the Empty Chair Now wrote:
<quoted text>Well bitch... I've signed that LIBERAL petition, that asks congress to DEPORT... ANYONE... that signs a "Session Petition".

Tea-Publican = Confederate+TREASON!
Haha, that's no surprise! Lets open our borders, not deport illegals but jump on the bandwagon and deport US citizens who express their freedom of expression.
Question

Ozark, MO

#71462 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
The re-election of President Obama gave many CEOs the opportunity to do what they have been planning to do for months. They can now lay of lots of employees, and claim that Obama caused it. And, in may cases, ship the jobs to China.
Don't believe all the excuses that you are told.
Unfortunately, I think companies will be moving their businesses to countries outside the US.
dumb

United States

#71463 Nov 15, 2012
guest wrote:
not a damn democrat for sure
Jgcnfb
Question

Ozark, MO

#71464 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
If it will make you feel better, then I will say that Gingrich and Company plotting to hold the US economy down is "near-treasonous." Satisfied?
(I must point out that if you wish the president to fail, and thus take actions to cause the US economy to fail, that DOES harm the USA -- which apparently meets your definition of "treason.")
It wasn't my definition. LOL Near-treason will get no one imprisoned! LOL Also, I didn't say that I wanted the president to fail, however, if what these people did was treasonous, then why are they not being brought up on charges?
Question

Ozark, MO

#71465 Nov 15, 2012
Whos the Empty Chair Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Well bitch... I've signed that LIBERAL petition, that asks congress to DEPORT... ANYONE... that signs a "Session Petition".
Tea-Publican = Confederate+TREASON!
And you call me that name because I merely defined treason? Good for you on signing a petition...that is one of your rights as a US citizen!!! None of these session petitions will go anywhere, and it's not the first time these petitions have been drawn up! No worries!!
observer

Brookfield, CT

#71466 Nov 15, 2012
Question wrote:
<quoted text>And you call me that name because I merely defined treason? Good for you on signing a petition...that is one of your rights as a US citizen!!! None of these session petitions will go anywhere, and it's not the first time these petitions have been drawn up! No worries!!
Well said "Question". This person has anger issues and obviously no class.
Whos The Empty Chair Now

Saint Louis, MO

#71467 Nov 15, 2012
observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said "Question". This person has anger issues and obviously no class.
Listen..what ever it was that I said to you that made you so unhappy...please write it nicely on a piece of paper, put it in an envelope, then fold it up and go shove it up your ass...comprende?

Speaking of "NO CLASS" ...funny hearing that from a person living in Park Hills ...ROLMFAO!!!!!

CHEERS!

#71468 Nov 15, 2012
Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll give it a shot Dawg, not saying that I agree with it but it's what is floating around.
I'll start with Libya.
The theory is they were running arms from our good buddy mummars weapons stash, through Turkey into Syria. That's all well and good, EXCEPT they are "allegedly" going to known terrorist groups.
We are in a war with terror groups, which in turn would be arming the enemy which would be treason. Impeachable offence.
Not saying I agree with the theory, but if true he needs to be gone.
Part two.
The generals sex scandle, this one I agree with.
He knows what went down in Lybya and refused to cooperate with a coverup. They had dirt on him from day one "his mistake".
Now he is being blackmailed to either tell thier story or be court martialed for adultry. The latter strips him of all honer and benifits.
Either way this administration is either totally incompetant or corrupt. This is a HUGE black eye.
Add fast and furious etc.
Not saying I believe every spin, but this rabbit hole is one deep sob.
Any vet should be outraged over Libya, we don't abandon anyone.
I know it pissed in my wheaties.
Bash away.
"Floating around"? Yep. Crap floats.

Nice piecing together of a conspiracy theory, but as you say:

"the theory"
"allegedly"
"don't know what went down in Libya"
if you were in the service and paying attention, you know that VERY FEW are ever court-martialed for "adultery"
"not saying that I believe every spin" ???

Sure SOUNDS like you do.

So tell me. What happened in Libya? Tell us precisely, if you know. You don't so stop fantasizing.(And I would also suggest that you stop pissing in your wheaties.)

Since: Feb 11

United States

#71469 Nov 15, 2012
I surprised the TeaBirchers are still hanging around. Raising your profiles by showing that the Obama brainwashing programs have gaps in coverage. It just makes it easier for Agenda 21 agents to track you down and haul you off to FEMA camps.
You should really be in your bunkers without any contact with the outside world so you can hold out as long as possible.

#71470 Nov 15, 2012
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, I think companies will be moving their businesses to countries outside the US.
Wow! Not much gets past you, does it?

That's capitalism for you. Optimize your profits. Many companies have moved their operations to countries outside the US. Wake up! This is now a global economy, and everybody is competing with everybody else.

If you don't believe me, listen to the accent of the "tech support" guy the next time you call your computer company's "help number."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump Nov '16 davy 1
clinton Nov '16 davy 1
chickens Sep '16 davy 1
Dtf girls Sep '16 Kbb13 1
News The pastor who could (Mar '08) Aug '16 Eldo 24
David Bell single again (Aug '16) Aug '16 Farmers wife 1
Information on Mt. Carmel Inn (May '11) Jun '16 Cathy Kendrick 4

El Dorado Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance