COMMING SOON TO YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD-Hor...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Horsey sauce

Osceola, MO

#42 Jan 2, 2013
I've been tired of the same ol same ol for quite a while. I'd eat a horse burger, would be at least as good as most of the beef from around here. Some cultures consider the crap we eat as poisonous too. Why not horse.
HEADS UP

Morristown, TN

#43 Jan 3, 2013
Horsey sauce wrote:
I've been tired of the same ol same ol for quite a while. I'd eat a horse burger, would be at least as good as most of the beef from around here. Some cultures consider the crap we eat as poisonous too. Why not horse.
Then eat Sh$t.You stupid dumb a$$.
Horsey sauce

Osceola, MO

#44 Jan 16, 2013
Well i done a little research and it turns out that HORSE is a delicacy in lots of other places. Why not be open minded about it. I'm all for not having this plant in your back yard but hell a horse is just another animal maybe we should eat em. I can see it now Horse exported to china, they process it and we buy it back and eat it. I know, I know, I can eat sh*t and I,m a dumbass . I just dont see the big deal. With all the hungry folks out there in the world why not feed em horses. They are protien rich and theres lots of the DAMN THINGS NOBODY WANTS ANYMORE. So eat a horse and save a cow.
HEADS UP

Manchester, TN

#45 Jan 18, 2013
Horsey sauce wrote:
Well i done a little research and it turns out that HORSE is a delicacy in lots of other places. Why not be open minded about it. I'm all for not having this plant in your back yard but hell a horse is just another animal maybe we should eat em. I can see it now Horse exported to china, they process it and we buy it back and eat it. I know, I know, I can eat sh*t and I,m a dumbass . I just dont see the big deal. With all the hungry folks out there in the world why not feed em horses. They are protien rich and theres lots of the DAMN THINGS NOBODY WANTS ANYMORE. So eat a horse and save a cow.
China right they have killed thousands of pets dogs mostly with pet foods and dog treats.When we start trusting China to feed us that will be a big mistake.They found rat poison in dog food.So it all they China made delicacy you want.
HEADS UP

Manchester, TN

#46 Jan 18, 2013
Horsey sauce wrote:
And just how would this help the Hungry?A delicacy means very expensive You think the Government is going to buy it and give it to the poor.Use a little common sense when you come up with your Big Ideas to save the World.
HEADS UP

Manchester, TN

#47 Jan 18, 2013
Horsey sauce wrote:
Since you like doing your research so well.research on why its not even legal to use in pet foods in the USA any more.Oh wait i know the answer to that because it full of drugs that are labled not intended for food consumption.It was even killing zoo animals.If you get bored with this you can do a little research on what the plants did to the the towns in Texas and Illinois before the last plants were shut down.
Dirty pop tart

United States

#48 Jan 20, 2013
Lived outside of Rockville most my life, there's only a couple hundred people in town if that. And I believe they're wantin to stick this horse set up in the old beef slaughterhouse that sits on the highway. It's awful, it's horrible, it may not last, but everyone's looking at it as its potential jobs for now so screw it. --

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News El Dorado Springs annual picnic to begin next week (Jul '07) May '15 Gitter Dunn 2
whats happening in Stockton? (Jul '14) May '15 Gitter Dunn 2
Healy PC el dorado springs mo. (Mar '13) May '15 John W 5
News The pastor who could (Mar '08) Apr '15 God changes 20
Information on Mt. Carmel Inn (May '11) Apr '15 harry lefferts 3
Anyone know anything about Breanna G. or her mom (Feb '14) Mar '15 Anonymous 2
ISO Gloria J Stricklin/Charles E (Dec '14) Dec '14 jenniflower 1
More from around the web

El Dorado Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

El Dorado Springs Mortgages