Boycott The Sun Paper
The Buzz Kill

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Feb 17, 2012
The Sun paper has gone way to far. Help spread this article and get the word around to boycott the sun

http://www.thebuzzkillblog.com/2012/02/journa...
rear view mirror

Independence, KY

#2 Feb 28, 2012
Perhaps the little community that I grew up in, we so proudly called Eldo, should place a headstone on the gawd awefull attempt to renovate downtown?
Then list the achievemnts of the Sun Newspaper:
The distruction of many personal and professional lives and families. The loss of jobs that would drive any buisness owner crazy, but we can rob Mrs Sunderworth of Millions of dollars... PLEASE ! The continued demise of Concord Baptist Church and other Baptist churches in the area, by attacking , one by one, solid and strong members of those churches. Who would blame any person for not attending church with this behavior?
And the condemnation of a child's death when his own child murdered. Lastly, how important is it that Kimbel sits on every board and has her nose into every organization? How important is it we continue to hide behind the First Admendment for our own self promotion? Next time you renew your subscription, or pick up the latest edition, ask yourself: How important is it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bear Creek Frenchies (Jul '17) Jul '17 Puppies 1
Pastor Dan Gayman (Jun '17) Jun '17 Sabbatarian chris... 1
Church of Israel (Jun '17) Jun '17 Sabbatarian chris... 7
Jim and Marie Mowry (Apr '17) Jun '17 Anonymous 3
News Remembering the devastation: the May 4, 2003, t... (May '10) May '17 Anonymous snob 9
Any knows Chuck McGuire (May '17) May '17 Anonymous snob 1
Hammons Walnut Company (Oct '13) May '17 Anonymous 6

El Dorado Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Springs Mortgages