Trent Birt of El Dorado Hills Arreste...

Trent Birt of El Dorado Hills Arrested in Tahoe | PLACERVILLE . INFO

There are 14 comments on the www.placerville.info story from May 29, 2008, titled Trent Birt of El Dorado Hills Arrested in Tahoe | PLACERVILLE . INFO. In it, www.placerville.info reports that:

A 56-year-old El Dorado Hills man led law-enforcement officers on a high-speed chase down Pioneer Trail early Sunday morning, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.placerville.info.

just me

Billings, MT

#1 Jun 5, 2008
who puts these on news for a week don't you have other news in El Dorado Hills, instead of arrests?? what a shame!
just you

Lubbock, TX

#2 Jul 18, 2008
I would have to say it is much more of a shame to be the person who had the brilliant idea of driving after drinking and proceeding to run from the police. El Dorado Hills isn't exactly a big city with high-speed chases happening left and right. It's good he was arrested before someone got hurt by his careless choice to get behind the wheel. You would think someone who is 56 years old would be smarter than this, but I guess we all make mistakes. He should be glad it was the police that ended his drunken drive and not the life of another person.
Trent Birt

El Dorado Hills, CA

#3 Jul 10, 2009
1. There was no alcolhol in my system. 0%
2. There was no drugs in my system. 0%
3. There were no charges brought to court. 0
4. Yes, we all make mistakes. It is whom we make them against.
just you wrote:
I would have to say it is much more of a shame to be the person who had the brilliant idea of driving after drinking and proceeding to run from the police. El Dorado Hills isn't exactly a big city with high-speed chases happening left and right. It's good he was arrested before someone got hurt by his careless choice to get behind the wheel. You would think someone who is 56 years old would be smarter than this, but I guess we all make mistakes. He should be glad it was the police that ended his drunken drive and not the life of another person.
sw-az

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Jul 22, 2009
Twent, what happened? Sqweet!
Twent

El Dorado Hills, CA

#5 Jul 23, 2009
Long story Warholawitz. Internet sites like this can refuse to tell the complete "Storey".

V-n-V, validation and verification of Ecc 12:13-14, the wisest man took a while to determine and summed up life with. You know fear of God is a good thing. Brings obedience before you find yourself in the belly of whale. There was a called destination for Jonah and there is a choice of life's destination for those who listen. Choice for some, a calling for others. Truth will change direction, thus the defining principle of repentance. Another good thing, no? Suffice the itchie ear for now?
One concerned parent

Placerville, CA

#6 Aug 6, 2009
Why don't we talk about the epidemic in El Dorado hills with teen kids dieing from Oxicontin overdoses? There has been yet another El Dorado hills resident who has died this last week due to the affects of Oxicontin. This was not a prescribed drug to this individual, but somehow, someway these kids are getting there hands on them, and the overall affect, is death! Someone in El Dorado Hills, who is a psychiatrist, not a general practioner, is prescribing a pain killer to these kids. Then the kids smash them, and liquify the drug then use it with a syringe. It becomes catastrophic being that the drug is a time released drug.. Tragedy seems to strike once a week here in El Dorado hills and its heart breaking to see these kids and young adults die from this. We need to take a stand against doctors who prescribe such a drug!!!!!!
me2a

Folsom, CA

#7 Sep 30, 2009
Why don't we talk about the epidemic in El Dorado hills with teen kids dieing from Oxicontin overdoses? There has been yet another El Dorado hills resident who has died this last week due to the affects of Oxicontin. This was not a prescribed drug to this individual, but somehow, someway these kids are getting there hands on them, and the overall affect, is death! Someone in El Dorado Hills, who is a psychiatrist, not a general practioner, is prescribing a pain killer to these kids. Then the kids smash them, and liquify the drug then use it with a syringe. It becomes catastrophic being that the drug is a time released drug.. Tragedy seems to strike once a week here in El Dorado hills and its heart breaking to see these kids and young adults die from this. We need to take a stand against doctors who prescribe such a drug!!!!!!
parent

Soda Springs, CA

#8 Oct 30, 2009
One concerned parent wrote:
ya i live in edh and i have teens 14 and 17 the pills are bad here my 14 year old had to go to cdrp because some people giving our children drugs someone need to stop this help help help
Scootie

Campbell, CA

#9 Oct 30, 2009
lol just.. yea look in Placerville's paper. I think El Dorado is the county.
just me and you

Sacramento, CA

#10 Dec 4, 2009
Amazing how Tx people think they have all the answers when they don't have the facts. Shooting off their advice with no concern of actual events. Learn the facts or keep your advice to yourself.
tr irn

Sacramento, CA

#11 Jan 14, 2010
wn?

piercing son

Since: Mar 09

South Lake Tahoe, CA

#12 Feb 2, 2010
Pville has apparently turned into Oxyville.
sarah

Butte, MT

#13 Jul 28, 2012
This story and comments made me laugh
Toe Jam

Sacramento, CA

#14 Jul 31, 2012
One concerned parent wrote:
Why don't you start your own thread instead of hijacking this one?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve hoss? Jul 24 barf 1
Steve Hoss Jul 24 barf 1
Poll Is Randy Hagar a quack? (Apr '08) Jul 23 anon 26
Just want Sex Ladies leave numbers. Jul 20 Anonymous 1
News Skunks Are Invading Sacramento Area Neighborhoods Jul 17 RayOne 4
News Grand jury report slams Citrus Heights red-ligh... Jul 13 jack 1
Commercial Retail Mini-Market within Orangevale... Jul 10 Eye Watch Districts 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Hills Mortgages