Deputies Arrest Folsom Man in Drugstore Robberies

A 20-year-old Folsom man is in custody, suspected in a series of pharmacy robberies in Folsom, El Dorado Hills and Sacramento. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Give me a break

Rancho Cordova, CA

#2 Mar 20, 2008
He must be related to Rush Limbaugh

“ah! kitty love!”

Since: Dec 07

Placer Co, CA

#4 Mar 21, 2008
maybe Williams was trying to host a pharm party, and wanted to be a generous host by supplying the goods himself.

I hope he gets drug counselling alongside his jail time
Myshaela Williams

Auburn, CA

#6 Mar 21, 2008
Pierre is my brother. And he's in jail now so its over.
Dawn Tirey

Newcastle, CA

#7 Apr 5, 2008
Pierre Is my son and he,s not perfect. But like everybody else In this cruel world, he has issues. So until you've walked In his shoes, who are you to criticise him.
No Wonder

United States

#8 Apr 6, 2008
Not EVERYBODY has issues like those! Most people manage to go through life without robbing drugs from stores. Most people don't find it too difficult to stay out of jail. Most people go to work and make an "honest" living. Where did YOU go wrong with your son? Did he get the idea that robbery and the druggy lifestyle was okay from you or were you not paying enough attention to what he was doing before it was too late for him?
As a person who has managed to stay out of jail I don't think I need to walk in anybodys shoes to be able to judge whether what they did was wrong or not. Yours is the kind of thinking that is most likely what sent your son down the wrong path. I hope his sister walks the right path and has a good life!
LoLa

Thornton, CA

#9 Apr 6, 2008
what happend with the pills he robbed?

“Allergic to BS & liberals”

Since: Dec 07

Somewhere in the foothills...

#10 Apr 7, 2008
No Wonder wrote:
Not EVERYBODY has issues like those! Most people manage to go through life without robbing drugs from stores. Most people don't find it too difficult to stay out of jail. Most people go to work and make an "honest" living. Where did YOU go wrong with your son? Did he get the idea that robbery and the druggy lifestyle was okay from you or were you not paying enough attention to what he was doing before it was too late for him?
As a person who has managed to stay out of jail I don't think I need to walk in anybodys shoes to be able to judge whether what they did was wrong or not. Yours is the kind of thinking that is most likely what sent your son down the wrong path. I hope his sister walks the right path and has a good life!
Very good post!
C-Ya

Sacramento, CA

#11 Apr 7, 2008
No Wonder wrote:
Perfectly stated!
As sholes

Sacramento, CA

#12 Apr 28, 2008
I hope you all get addicted and see that side of life. It's truly hell.
the unknown

Sacramento, CA

#13 Jul 1, 2008
Pierre is a punk bitch and deserves everything that is coming to him. All we can hope is that he gets raped in prison and karma takes its toll... end of story.
Myshaela

Folsom, CA

#14 Jul 30, 2008
the unknown wrote:
Pierre is a punk bitch and deserves everything that is coming to him. All we can hope is that he gets raped in prison and karma takes its toll... end of story.
F you! Go die somewhere!
Myshaela

Folsom, CA

#15 Jul 30, 2008
Pierre is actually one of the smartest individuals i know! Look! He made a mistake! And hes going to learn from it!Hes only 19 he has his whole life ahead of him, so even if he gets five years, and gets out of jail in his twenties,he still has time to change!And as far you "the unknown" who are you!?Judjing my brother like your so succesfull!?Do the world a favor and grow up! P.S. Im 14 telling you this, your pathetic.
Myshaela Williams

Folsom, CA

#16 Jul 30, 2008
No Wonder wrote:
First of all, im glad you want me to go down the right path. Im getting good grades in school, no drugs, smoking,or alcohal. But all of my progress was because of my mom and dad. They're helping me achieve great things, and they did the same with all three of there kids. Pierre is an adult, and was treated the same as anyother loved child. He moved, and unfortunatly made some bad choices, and will learn from them! But none of the blame should be put on his parents! Because they did the best they posibly could with him, treated him with respect, gave him life skills, helped him get a job, i dont know how many times! But when pierre moved, he hung out with the wrong croud, and unfortunatly, made a bad choice.But he was an adult!Paents can not, baby their kids there whole life, pierre just needs a bit of a growing up lesson, and unfortunatly this was the way it had to happen.
lol pierre

Sacramento, CA

#17 Dec 2, 2008
went to school with him.

he turned on everyone who was nice to him.

we chased him out.
JackSlade

Sacramento, CA

#18 Jan 4, 2009
Dawn Tirey wrote:
Pierre Is my son and he,s not perfect. But like everybody else In this cruel world, he has issues. So until you've walked In his shoes, who are you to criticise him.
Yeah, I have issues, so does everyone.
Shay

Folsom, CA

#20 Jan 8, 2009
lol pierre wrote:
went to school with him.
he turned on everyone who was nice to him.
we chased him out.
HA! Ya like all people do in Folsom California! Get over yourself! Dude I could probably kick ur ass!HA!
barfo

Sacramento, CA

#22 Jun 3, 2009
Shay wrote:
<quoted text>
HA! Ya like all people do in Folsom California! Get over yourself! Dude I could probably kick ur ass!HA!
dude wasn't trying to act tough, he was just pointing out that pierre was a jackass even in high school. definitely 100% true. i hope he learns his lesson and has a great life, but he was never anything but a jerk in my memory
yoo

Fresno, CA

#23 Jun 5, 2009
that oc shit is all bad, its to hard to stop cold turkey. no one can say shit till they actuallty go throught it.
dave

Chico, CA

#24 Sep 4, 2009
I played ball with him in hs he wasnt a bad guy just did dumb things and got in with the junkies after hs.. what ended up happening to him how much time did he get? i hope he gets clean and turns it around hes still young..
Secede From EDC

Placerville, CA

#25 Sep 18, 2009
Spilling the milk is a mistake.
Dating a biker is a mistake.
Robbing drug-stores knowing the possible consequences is STUPID.

I'm sure he's learning that now, as well as learning how to do it better in the future from his bunk-mate pals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So Cal vs. Nor Cal: The battle rages on (Oct '07) 13 hr Mylan Donees 57
Response Team Helps Citrus Heights Police in Do... Wed Neb 2
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 28 maranatha 246
Serrano Country Club in El Dorado Hills,CA http... (Aug '10) Oct 27 serranodude 18
Rio Linda pastor arrested for child molestation (Dec '10) Oct 25 ANON 6
feel good Oct 25 ANON 2
Fair oaks explosion (Jan '13) Oct 18 goldseekers4 9

Winter Storm Warning for El Dorado County was issued at October 30 at 11:57AM PDT

El Dorado Hills Dating
Find my Match

El Dorado Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Dorado Hills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Dorado Hills

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]