Officials say 2 dead, 4 sick from wild mushrooms
Authorities say two residents of a Northern California assisted living facility have died and four others are hospitalized after eating soup with wild mushrooms.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sacramento Bee Newspaper.
“When I Rest... I Rust ”
Since: Apr 07
#1 Nov 11, 2012
Another sad case due to the lack in the "quality control" of a comercially assisted living facility.
The fact that this caregiver was introducing "wild" mushrooms into the facility's nutritional program, should have been a warning sign in that most mushrooms not store bought... are poisonous.
#2 Nov 11, 2012
at least she didn't try to bury them in her yard.
Add your comments below
|Review: Folsom Academy - Family Taekwondo||22 hr||jpeschke||1|
|Folsom High Student's Body Found Hanging From Tree (Mar '07)||Mar 13||Kareem||24|
|Review: Duane Lyons Group (Mar '11)||Mar 4||wondering||6|
|Review: CGA Property Management (Jun '08)||Feb '17||rhonnyg3||23|
|Zak Ford Folsom BOE President a Lawbreaker||Jan '17||wjabbe||2|
|What Is El Dorado Hills About? (Mar '08)||Jan '17||2ndtonone||23|
|At EID: Water rate hikes OK'd||Jan '17||suzie brown||1|
Find what you want!
Search El Dorado Hills Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC