Serrano CC&Rs and their effect on hom...

Serrano CC&Rs and their effect on home prices

Posted in the El Dorado Hills Forum

George Caryotakis

Sunnyvale, CA

#1 Nov 10, 2010
Would you publish an open letter to the Serrano Homeowner's Association, if you approve a draft that I would submit? Please respond to the email address below,

[email protected]
Judy

Roseville, CA

#2 Nov 10, 2010
LOL, the CC&Rs are not the problem in Serrano, the Homeowners Association is an organization driven by ego and corruption. Lets go back in history, Serrano was developed by Parker Development Co. and Teichert Construction, I believe construction started in the early 90's...and it nearly bankrupted Mr. Parker..Teichert bailed from the venture, and a REIT from S.F. bailed out Mr. Parker by the name of Catullus...Serrano survives. The gold rush of real estate begins in El Dorado County; influx of folks from the Bay, and Southern Cal. The rush began around 1998. They then appointed Mr. Tom Howard, Tom then recruited a team of cronies, latter known as Parker's boys. They have sat on the board for the past 10 years, not having fair elections and torturing residents over minuscule infractions. Like open garage doors, paint, landscape plants, etc. Its quite the clown show, Parker's boys run ramped in Serrano, like drunken pirates. There is tons of dirt, and with the real estate market in the dumps, this association will get what it deserves. Pretentious pricks, with glass houses...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rescue group takes in mutilated pup injured by ... Apr 24 Julie Jane 1
News Kit Carson Mountain Men step back into Californ... Apr 24 Lucy Jane 1
News Bayside Church new to Auburn (Aug '08) Apr 22 Maria 22
What Is El Dorado Hills About? (Mar '08) Apr 18 happyhomeowner 21
Follow the money in El Dorado County (Oct '14) Apr 11 ENTER USERNAME 2
Panning for Gold (Sep '15) Apr 9 lilsweettea 4
News So Cal vs. Nor Cal: The battle rages on (Oct '07) Apr 7 surferdude3328 64
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Hills Mortgages