Proposed recycling-center move draws ...

Proposed recycling-center move draws flak in El Dorado County

There are 12 comments on the Sacramento Bee Newspaper story from May 2, 2008, titled Proposed recycling-center move draws flak in El Dorado County. In it, Sacramento Bee Newspaper reports that:

Last Updated 1:40 pm PDT Friday, May 2, 2008 Citizens for Responsible Planning rented the Union Mine High School theater and invited the community to a meeting earlier this week to question plans to move a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sacramento Bee Newspaper.

RockDog

Roseville, CA

#1 Jun 11, 2008
DUMP THE DUMP!
LET'S TALK TRASH...COMMUNITY ACTION UPDATE IS SCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY, JUNE 28 @ 7PM AT THE UNION MINE HIGH SCHOOL CAFETERIA.
palelager

United States

#2 Jun 28, 2008
is there a meeeting sat 62808 at union mine hs at 7pm on the moving of the dump
Rick

Fair Oaks, CA

#3 Jun 30, 2008
What's Wrong with the Transfer station at throwitaway
Jerrodd

Nicolaus, CA

#4 Jun 30, 2008
Rick wrote:
What's Wrong with the Transfer station at throwitaway
Stuporvisor Jack Sweeney has a financial interest in the move.His business partner owns the land where the new dump is proposed and he owns property near the Throwita way site that will increase in value when the old dump is replaced with retail.He is as slimey as they get.One of the previous posts on this subject in a different thread, lists his home address.I suggest every concerned citizen go knock on his door and tell him how you feel.
RockDog

Roseville, CA

#5 Jul 2, 2008
Jerrodd wrote: "Jack Sweeney has a financial interest in the move.His business partner owns the land where the new dump is proposed and he owns property near the Throwita way site"

Who is the friend and where exactly is the property you speak of Jerrodd?
Please go to this link and get the APN info.
http://www.co.el-dorado.ca.us/Planning/Parcel...

Thanks
RockDog

Roseville, CA

#6 Jul 2, 2008
By the way, Join:
Residents Involved in Positive Planning RIPP, INC. at [email protected] ask for Leonard Stroud. We can as a community stop this ridiculous MRF.
Lets stop just complaining and DUMP THE DUMP!

Complaining stops nothing!
RockDog

El Dorado Hills, CA

#7 May 15, 2009
There is another much larger discussion on this issue at this TOPIX link:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/diamond-sprin...
stupid guy

San Rafael, CA

#8 Jan 25, 2010
yep
stupid guy

San Rafael, CA

#9 Jan 25, 2010
wowowowowowow
Trenttheman

Fair Oaks, CA

#10 Apr 28, 2010
stupid guy wrote:
wowowowowowow
Your handle fits your mentality
John Smith

Sacramento, CA

#11 Apr 29, 2010
Dear Trenttheman

About 90% of the information on this topic is either wrong or plain ignorant of the facts.The fact that this site allows unnamed people to make false accusations against other people is just wrong. Do you have anything important or factual to add to this discussion.
John Smith

Sacramento, CA

#12 Apr 29, 2010
TOPIX allows people to slander other people without any regard for the truth or facts. I have never seen such a collection of misspoken people then the folks who write on this site. Whats funny is Topix will probably edit this writeup and purge the negative comments about themself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Folsom High Student's Body Found Hanging From Tree (Mar '07) Mar 13 Kareem 24
Review: Duane Lyons Group (Mar '11) Mar 4 wondering 6
Review: CGA Property Management (Jun '08) Feb '17 rhonnyg3 23
Zak Ford Folsom BOE President a Lawbreaker Jan '17 wjabbe 2
What Is El Dorado Hills About? (Mar '08) Jan '17 2ndtonone 23
News At EID: Water rate hikes OK'd Jan '17 suzie brown 1
News Pro-marijuana TV ads push legalizing and taxing... (Jul '09) Jan '17 Ladybug 101

El Dorado Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Hills Mortgages