MCSA Falsified my medical records

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MCSA VICTIM

United States

#1 Oct 31, 2013
MCSA Falsified my medical records! When the truth comes out they deleted the last thread ! Lying , thieving cowards to collect for services you never rendered
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#2 Oct 31, 2013
MCSA VICTIM wrote:
MCSA Falsified my medical records! When the truth comes out they deleted the last thread ! Lying , thieving cowards to collect for services you never rendered
Now this turns me against this Hospital. I didn't know they allowed nastyAzzFag its in the building. I was at MCSA yesterday and knew something stank bad, now I know it was aFag, thought it was a skunk.
Ummm

El Dorado, AR

#3 Oct 31, 2013
MCSA VICTIM wrote:
Well, why would they? I don't believe it.
for real

El Dorado, AR

#4 Oct 31, 2013
Ummm wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, why would they? I don't believe it.
You need to believe it because they billed me over $30,000 for standard heart cath with no procedures done told there was no blockage. Found out later did not even need the heart cath. Places like this racking up charges that are not needed why all this affordable care crap started. If I really need it ok but don't run up unnecessary charges so when I do need something insurance says too much already. People here need to quit accepting whatever they say and start getting second opinion. I will from now on
MCSA

United States

#5 Oct 31, 2013
Had me as involuntary instead of voluntary ! Had a list of all kinds of drug and lab work $2300 when all they did was got my vital signs that night talked to me and sent to Rivendale and I volunteered at my own free will they had 72 hours to adjust my meds in the patient rules!! MCSA Forwarded false paperwork to Rivendale they used false information and ficticious lab test alledging all types of drugs and everything when all mcsa did was my vital signs I had good insurance Rivendale tryed to abuse too on mcsa false records! They threatened my job and everything had to fight in court come from Benton in a sherriffs car like a damn criminal and I won in court the prosecuting atty took me to the hospital to get my Yucon that had been over there over a week said they could get in very serious trouble for their actions against me!! I couldnt get any legal help for their wrong doings
MCSA Victim

United States

#7 Oct 31, 2013
Needless to say I have been struggling to make ends meet and no longer live the lifestyle I once did I can no longer deal with this time to let the public know I dont see how they can do this
MCSA Victim

United States

#8 Oct 31, 2013
MCSA Time to correct this and right your wrongs you have wrecked my life and you are not going to get away with this any longer !!
well

Chicago, IL

#9 Nov 1, 2013
You need to find a non local attorney.
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#10 Nov 1, 2013
You need to move to San Fagcisco to where the rest of your lyingHomo kind infests. FkingIdiot.
Hospitifull

El Dorado, AR

#11 Nov 1, 2013
They charged me $1200 for exam and blood work. My wife had the same exam and blood work at SAMA it was $162. They told me at MCSA that they were not a small clinic but a hospital. The lady at MCSA told me they were a FOR PROFIT hospital. You ask me I call them a Hospitiful!
Danica

El Dorado, AR

#12 Nov 1, 2013
Drive to Little Rock.
MCSA Victim

United States

#13 Nov 1, 2013
Im suffering greatly for their lies and wrongful actions begged all along for legal help now this has crippled me mentally and financially their lies and falsifying records for services not rendered they already collected too much when blue cross paid them for unrendered services their lies has cost me a good job and all my benefits their lies hurt my credit its now to where i cant continue on rather than live a good life I have struggled theres no way I should have to pay them a dime what they did to me ! They want my blood they fixing to see it cant live good anymore or get any assistance whatsoever I no longer care to live like this MCSA YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET AWAY WITH THIS THE PUBLIC ALL OVER WILL KNOW ABOUT THIS
Nevah

Dallas, TX

#14 Nov 1, 2013
You need to get Blue Cross involved if you haven't already. They can demand that the correct test results are sent to them and they will determine if this is fraudulent or not. Good luck.

Since: Jun 09

El Dorado, AR

#15 Nov 1, 2013
To the OP. Sue them, Prove it, Profit.
shazaam

El Dorado, AR

#16 Nov 1, 2013
If you really have a complaint against the hospital, this is not the way to handle it. You sound like you're ranting and raving as if you are mentally ill. A charge for services not rendered is no reflection on you. If you dispute the charges, then tell the insurance and let them handle it. They take charges off all the time if there is some mistake. This would not cause you to lose your job. Ranting and raving and being out of control would scare any employer and they would probably let you go. You seem to me to need to go back to your doctor and get treatment. If you're not taking your meds, you need to. If the meds are not working, you need to tell your doctor. It sometimes takes a long time to find the right meds for people. If you have family, see if they will help you. Carrying on on Topix will not help one bit. You are not thinking clearly.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17 Nov 1, 2013
Just don't suddenly stop taking meds. That is when the nurses drown all their children in the bathtub. They need to be tapered off under good supervision, preferably supervised by a physician who did not prescribe them in the first place, especially if you are getting prescriptions from multiple social service types.
Its freakFagFriday

El Dorado, AR

#18 Nov 1, 2013
Folks, ALL these comments are the topixFag. Have you ever seriously saw a MF this ignorant? On and on and on. This is what happens when the govt. gives you a ticket to ride. Welfare, foodstamps, housing, free VD Clinic. This sic MF lives on Topix. Worthless and useless as roadkill in a ditch. No purpose, but Topix. Look down the front page of Topix, ALL this homo POS. Nothing but a fkingFagIdiot. Homo is no figure of speech, that's what the nasty MF is.
truth

Franklin, TN

#19 Nov 2, 2013
MCSA needs to be investigated and shutdown.
MCSA Victim

United States

#20 Nov 2, 2013
They have hurt me bad may not have got any legal help in this pos town but this is not going away people are going to know what they did to me
Ummm

El Dorado, AR

#21 Nov 3, 2013
for real wrote:
<quoted text>You need to believe it because they billed me over $30,000 for standard heart cath with no procedures done told there was no blockage. Found out later did not even need the heart cath. Places like this racking up charges that are not needed why all this affordable care crap started. If I really need it ok but don't run up unnecessary charges so when I do need something insurance says too much already. People here need to quit accepting whatever they say and start getting second opinion. I will from now on

How did they know there was no blockage if they didn't do procedure, as you state...and furthermore, they had to have a physician's order to perform the procedure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frank Foster 50 min love muzik 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Politics 39,364
Pooting women 13 hr right wing dumbass 12
gay club!!! in eldorado!!! (Mar '11) 16 hr tyler 51
Creepy Safeway murders 16 hr Lynn 39
Hobby Lobby 17 hr legend 11
Jeff Teague Wed Goodness 6

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance