El Dorado, AR

#4 Nov 2, 2012
Fantastic. Need to keep playing the BB Kings Blues channel for background music
chatty cathy

El Dorado, AR

#5 Nov 2, 2012
sunhouse wrote:
Fantastic. Need to keep playing the BB Kings Blues channel for background music
You must have been at Elm Street, dude. Elm street's got the great coffee and the blues on. PJ's has three tv's on and friggin kids everywhere.. and not so great coffee :P
coffee shop client

United States

#6 Nov 3, 2012
chatty cathy wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have been at Elm Street, dude. Elm street's got the great coffee and the blues on. PJ's has three tv's on and friggin kids everywhere.. and not so great coffee :P
You are wrong, fatty cathy :P
curious

United States

#7 Nov 3, 2012
My favorite hangout. Love it.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8 Nov 3, 2012
I like pjs
Rumors_Hurt_Ever yone

Woodbury, CT

#9 Nov 3, 2012
Nice place,pretty good lunches. Just need to add chips when ordering a sandwich and drink. And more DP, ran out last time we were there.
Love

Haslet, TX

#10 Nov 3, 2012
Better than Starbucks!!
PussyCat

El Dorado, AR

#11 Nov 5, 2012
poopooscoot wrote:
I like pjs
Early voted Saturday and ran over to PJ's as we had not had time to check it out...Vanilla Latte....FAB (every bit as good as Starbucks..maybe better...a little sweeter) Good atmosphere and attractive interior....friendly service :)
coffee

El Dorado, AR

#12 Nov 6, 2012
The parking is a problem in that area in the daytime- so could you spend some dollars and purchase the blighted buildings to your West and make it more convenient to visit your store.
Susie

El Dorado, AR

#13 Nov 6, 2012
coffee wrote:
The parking is a problem in that area in the daytime- so could you spend some dollars and purchase the blighted buildings to your West and make it more convenient to visit your store.
I agree tear down these blighted depreciated buildings and get some parking for people that need it.
well

El Dorado, AR

#14 Nov 6, 2012
Susie wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree tear down these blighted depreciated buildings and get some parking for people that need it.
Those buildings are what make it a historic downtown.

Since: Aug 11

Stuttgart, AR

#15 Nov 6, 2012
Decent coffee and customer service.. been thru in the morning so not too many peeps there .. but looks like a great place to hang out and chat!
Great

Cedar Park, TX

#16 Nov 15, 2012
Heard the kitchen lady from Applebees is the new manager and her dimwitted husband the assistant. Guess every method head at Applebees will move there. SAD:-(
Negativity

El Dorado, AR

#17 Nov 15, 2012
Why must one of you people always be rude. She was not a kitchen lady- SHE WAS A MANAGER- as for her husband he has been employed with Pj's! You cannot judge someone you do not know...Give Pj's a chance if you havent already.
PS No I dont work there but I know these people you are "spouting" off bout ..... GREAT!!! PERHAPS YOUR UNHAPPY WITH YOUR LIFE AND FEEL THE NEED TO BASH SOMEONE ELSE?

Since: Aug 11

Stuttgart, AR

#18 Nov 15, 2012
Unfortunately the NEGATIVE commenters outway the POSITIVE commenters so your chances of getting someone to respond in a mature manner is very limited here on Topix
playing along

El Dorado, AR

#19 Nov 15, 2012
ImaFag, DUH.
PappyDan

Fort Worth, TX

#20 Nov 15, 2012
I don't know who manages, but the folks sure are nice there. Good coffee and nice environment, I enjoy it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shealee "s!ank" Carr 3 min reality 16
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 22 min BARNEYII 34,994
The Poor Eppinettes, looks like they all split ... 9 hr HASHTAGTHISBITCHES 23
To Much Make Up 14 hr wishful thinking 2
New "El Do Land" video 14 hr Stacie 30
Jr College Prez; Super contro freak 15 hr don 4
why do white folks smell like that 15 hr calionite 7

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance