yeah

El Dorado, AR

#1 Sep 11, 2012
Are dr Gomez and dr ray the only pediatricians in el dorado? Is there a new one near the hospital?
Parent

White Hall, AR

#2 Sep 11, 2012
Yes a new pediatrician in Grove Medical bldg - Dr. Obiozo. He is nice and easy to get appointment.
yeah

El Dorado, AR

#3 Sep 12, 2012
Ok great! I thought there was a pediatrician in the same building that everyone called dr. O that left? Is that not the same one?
Jim

El Dorado, AR

#4 Sep 13, 2012
The other Dr O was Oyebola. He's gone now. Dr. Obiozo is the new one. I've heard he's really nice, but I have no personal knowledge. Also, Dr Ray has had Nurse Practitioner students pretty nice who are working with him for the past several months.
Kara

Vilonia, AR

#5 Oct 9, 2012
What about Eleonor Cajita, M.D.? I did a provider search for my insurance and it lists Cajita, Oyebola, Ray and Gomez. Apparently Oyebola is no longer a choice. Can anyone recommend or not recommend the others?
nope

United States

#6 Oct 9, 2012
The cajitas left well over a year ago, close to 2. Provider info needs to
Be updated lol
choices

El Dorado, AR

#7 Oct 10, 2012
Jim wrote:
The other Dr O was Oyebola. He's gone now. Dr. Obiozo is the new one. I've heard he's really nice, but I have no personal knowledge. Also, Dr Ray has had Nurse Practitioner students pretty nice who are working with him for the past several months.
Dr. Ray came recommended from the health dept. for me. He and his staff have been great, glad I chose him because I have heard nothing but complaints about the others. My grandson loves him!
Jim

El Dorado, AR

#8 Oct 10, 2012
Dr. Robert Watson takes kids. Good doctor.
Christy

El Dorado, AR

#9 Mar 26, 2013
Oh I took my son to dr. Gomez and I will never go back. I went once and then again a week later for a checkup. Both times I WAITED over 2 hours before being seen by a doctor. Dr. Gomez puy something in my sons ear that was dirty when checking his fluid levels for ear infection. It seriously had a piece of hair stuck to it and pen marks all over. I almost left right there. The office is really dirty and grossed me out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 11 min BARNEYII 33,848
Frank Foster 1 hr actually 19
Murphy Arts District open house 1 hr Pass Revoked 14
Immigrant strike day 1 hr Bahahaha 17
Segregated schools? 1 hr Reverend Run 4
Daddy don't live in El Dorado no more 5 hr What 2
Lifestyle club Sun Abc123 5

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance