kimmie

Conway, AR

#1 Mar 7, 2014
I am looking fpr info on a man named daniel pierce. i waited on him where i work and now he's stalking me. i need his addtess to have him served an order of proyection. He's abput sixty.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3 Mar 7, 2014
Guessing that you're not the famous Kimmy.com that Tedder killed off, you might have better luck registering for an account so that people can privately email you the address. If he's who I think, I haven't seen him out in maybe a year. I believe he had a Facebook account. If you register, I'll see if I can locate his account by my clumsy search means of hopping sideways between likely "Friends" and email you a link.
Tim R

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Mar 7, 2014
Grigori wrote:
Guessing that you're not the famous Kimmy.com that Tedder killed off, you might have better luck registering for an account so that people can privately email you the address. If he's who I think, I haven't seen him out in maybe a year. I believe he had a Facebook account. If you register, I'll see if I can locate his account by my clumsy search means of hopping sideways between likely "Friends" and email you a link.
You are Tedder, you inconsiderate assclown.
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#5 Oct 13, 2014
he skipped town, lives in oklahoma now.... Eufala maybe...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yancy Kyle 6 hr Smooches 4
Marilyns bar on the square (Jan '15) 7 hr yep 38
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 hr mayfly 33,879
Hotshots struggling 9 hr Guy 104
Brookshire's vs Walmart 10 hr Goat 11
Vandal 15 hr Well 4
Anybody ever tried to get custody back from dhs? (Aug '11) Wed Sherry 107

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance