First Prev
of 2
Next Last
He is Clueless

El Dorado, AR

#1 Sep 7, 2011
Is an arrogant, clueless, self-absorb jerk. I don't know anyone that seriously likes this cocky cop who thinks he is the almighty knowing! Wish he would move from this town.
Dude

El Dorado, AR

#2 Sep 7, 2011
I went to school with the prick. All I got to say is you're right on spot with how arrogant that worthless piece of sh*t is always walking around. I mean come on, the only reason he is the police so he can jack someone up because of his size hahahhahaaa. No one liked him in school and no one likes him now.
Joke

El Dorado, AR

#3 Sep 7, 2011
He's a pompous azz
James Kelley

United States

#4 Sep 7, 2011
What's he look like? Short, small build, short dark brown hair, brown eyes, mid to late 20s?
bunny

Camden, AR

#5 Sep 7, 2011
Short, balding, a bit fatty. Probably late 30's by the way he looks.
Epd Blue

El Dorado, AR

#6 Sep 7, 2011
He's in his mid 40's and a f'n joke to the law-enforcement in this town. Also, one of those that is stuck up the chiefs butt, needless to say he knows what brown looks like these days. No one respects him in this town.
Cazz

El Dorado, AR

#7 Sep 7, 2011
Sounds like our next sheriff. Someone call him and see if he will run?
Beg to Differ

El Dorado, AR

#8 Sep 8, 2011
Epd Blue wrote:
He's in his mid 40's and a f'n joke to the law-enforcement in this town. Also, one of those that is stuck up the chiefs butt, needless to say he knows what brown looks like these days. No one respects him in this town.
You don't know the minds of all the people in ElDorado!
Joke

El Dorado, AR

#9 Sep 8, 2011
Oh well I'm sorry, Beg to Differ. 80% don't respect him, then you must be in the 20% that suck up unless you're related or married to him. Which is worse!
Beg to Differ

El Dorado, AR

#10 Sep 8, 2011
Joke wrote:
Oh well I'm sorry, Beg to Differ. 80% don't respect him, then you must be in the 20% that suck up unless you're related or married to him. Which is worse!
Where does your 80% statistic come from....just "made up"???. No I am not related or married to him. He doesn't even know me. I respond based on intelligent observation.
Wrong

El Dorado, AR

#11 Sep 9, 2011
He is Clueless wrote:
Is an arrogant, clueless, self-absorb jerk. I don't know anyone that seriously likes this cocky cop who thinks he is the almighty knowing! Wish he would move from this town.
I know Kevin Holt and he is nothing like you claim. That is unless you are a smartass with a chip on your shoulder who hates cops. He is doing his damn job and if that means pissing off cocky punks so be it.
Sam

El Dorado, AR

#12 Sep 9, 2011
Must have got a DUI, again huh?
He is Clueless wrote:
Is an arrogant, clueless, self-absorb jerk. I don't know anyone that seriously likes this cocky cop who thinks he is the almighty knowing! Wish he would move from this town.
Concerned Christian

El Dorado, AR

#13 Sep 9, 2011
Most no counts that don't know what real work is usually likes someone who works and actually does their job! If we knew who you were we probably wouldn't like any of you! Go Kevin, keep up the good work!
Well

El Dorado, AR

#14 Sep 9, 2011
Sam wrote:
Must have got a DUI, again huh?
<quoted text>
That's Just crazy & mean - he wouldn't be a capt at EPD if he ever got a DUI
A friend

El Dorado, AR

#15 Sep 12, 2011
This is mean and so uncalled for. I was best friends with his wife for many years and I know for a fact that Kevin is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. He would give you the shirt off his back, if you didn't have one. He and my husband work together, He's also helped my husband in the past on many occasions vise versa so how can you sit here and start a post because you may have gotten arrested or ticketed. Accept responsibility and move on, don't start stupid drama on this site.
1985 EHS Graduate

El Dorado, AR

#16 Sep 12, 2011
I went to school with Kevin and I have continued to be his friend for many years. He is not anything like you have said. He is a very kind, compassionate and considerate man. He has a job that requires him to be a jerk. You go work where he does and you would be a jerk to if you had to deal with the idiots in Union County. Its so easy to talk about others instead of encourage and build up others. People need to grow up in this town and take care of their own lives and butt out of everyone elses. Kevin, you are loved and we support you!! Your class of 1985!
Protect Our Kids

United States

#17 Sep 23, 2011
I worked with Kevin Holt. I also work with children. He helped so many kids who were abused, neglected, troubled, and scared. He never hesitated or complained. I know many children who sleep better because of Kevin. So, I don't know how you came to such a conclusion, but the Kevin Holt I know would do anything for anyone without hesitation. He never gave up on my hard to reach kids and he went out of his way to help me and others whenever we asked. Food for thought.
Agree

El Dorado, AR

#18 Sep 23, 2011
Protect Our Kids wrote:
I worked with Kevin Holt. I also work with children. He helped so many kids who were abused, neglected, troubled, and scared. He never hesitated or complained. I know many children who sleep better because of Kevin. So, I don't know how you came to such a conclusion, but the Kevin Holt I know would do anything for anyone without hesitation. He never gave up on my hard to reach kids and he went out of his way to help me and others whenever we asked. Food for thought.
He is a fine upstanding person, and whoever started this thread must not know him, or has a personal grudge of some sort. Pathetic!
jackson

El Dorado, AR

#19 Sep 27, 2011
are you guys talking about "stumpy"?
Abc

Gretna, LA

#20 Sep 27, 2011
Quack quack

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please explain-- community college decisions 10 min well 36
Chris N. 21 min Redneck 3
News Ex-deputy held on child porn charges 1 hr Just sayin 34
Court 2 hr Confused 1
Pain Pills 2 hr New 18
What gas stations have condom dispensers in the... (Jun '12) 4 hr Vance 21
Income Tax 8 hr Kim 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages