Henry Shoeshine
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Chamber Cat

El Dorado, AR

#1 Sep 24, 2013
The Chamber President is leaving for Dallas!
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#2 Sep 24, 2013
Go with him.
Kitty

El Dorado, AR

#3 Sep 24, 2013
Chamber Cat wrote:
The Chamber President is leaving for Dallas!
Who could blame him? No support here to try to better our city.
Come back Pluto

Forrest City, AR

#4 Sep 24, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>
Who could blame him? No support here to try to better our city.
You are crazy if you are serious in believing he hasn't had any support here. Some would argue that many people have been more than accommodating in showing support.
bestwishes

El Dorado, AR

#5 Sep 24, 2013
Ill miss his wife, she is a great realtor
seen

El Dorado, AR

#6 Sep 25, 2013
Why would he leave El Dorado for Dallas- fill in the blanks.
my 2 cents

Maumelle, AR

#7 Sep 25, 2013
seen wrote:
Why would he leave El Dorado for Dallas- fill in the blanks.
It'd be a backwards move. But his wife his from Texas.
What

El Dorado, AR

#8 Sep 25, 2013
How is dallas a backwards move? Did you read pine bluff? That would be a backwards move from here.
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#9 Sep 25, 2013
Go Homo Go. Talk to yourself Goberlips. Ask question, change name, answer qustion. LMAO. FkingIdiot.
my 2 cents

Cabot, AR

#10 Sep 25, 2013
What wrote:
How is dallas a backwards move? Did you read pine bluff? That would be a backwards move from here.
Just like Pine Bluff, Dallas is a backwards move. High property taxes (more than you'd save in avoiding state income tax), high sales taxes, long commutes, assholedrivers, and longer working hours. I'd have to be a significant pay increase for anybody with common sense to consider.
Concerned

Haslet, TX

#11 Sep 25, 2013
Would really think they'd step off their high horse to "champion" eldo... Kim pills bury is head of ad for the chamber n you'll never meet a more self centered arrogant aristocratic bitch.. Their high society life n their "contributions" go hand in hand and carry little weight outside their circles...
TGIF

Vilonia, AR

#12 Sep 26, 2013
God Almighty...

Henry NEVER got the support of the Mayor or the City Council. Many times Henry would be hauled up before the council and would have to explain (like they were children) everything he did for the Chamber. When Thermaflite came to town, the city nearly screwed it up and it took County Judge Mike Loftin & Henry to get everything in place.

So whatever support Henry received, was from the County, not the City.

You can defend the Mayor & Council all you want, but it just doesn't change the facts. Mayor Rash (yes I said Rash, not Hash) is as incompetent as the City Council is. Henry going to Dallas is quite a step up. I wish the best for Henry in the future.

There comes a time when you have to give up and start over. Time to flush the Mayor and the ENTIRE COUNCIL and start over.
actually

El Dorado, AR

#13 Sep 26, 2013
I understand Mayor Hash is thinking about running for Governor.
Clean Drawers

El Dorado, AR

#14 Sep 26, 2013
TGIF wrote:
God Almighty...
Henry NEVER got the support of the Mayor or the City Council. Many times Henry would be hauled up before the council and would have to explain (like they were children) everything he did for the Chamber. When Thermaflite came to town, the city nearly screwed it up and it took County Judge Mike Loftin & Henry to get everything in place.
You can defend the Mayor & Council all you want, but it just doesn't change the facts. Mayor Rash (yes I said Rash, not Hash) is as incompetent as the City Council is. Henry going to Dallas is quite a step up. I wish the best for Henry in the future.
There comes a time when you have to give up and start over. Time to flush the Mayor and the ENTIRE COUNCIL and start over.
Let's be fair. Not all the city council members are incompetent, just the majority.
Citizen

El Dorado, AR

#15 Sep 26, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Would really think they'd step off their high horse to "champion" eldo... Kim pills bury is head of ad for the chamber n you'll never meet a more self centered arrogant aristocratic bitch.. Their high society life n their "contributions" go hand in hand and carry little weight outside their circles...
wow...that is a mouthful about Kimberly.....but her sister Megan is NOT SO MUCH like her...more "down to earth" and most likeable.
Citizen

El Dorado, AR

#16 Sep 26, 2013
But, who cares, they're btch's, IMAFAG. I will sukieUdikie. hehehehehehe
yep

El Dorado, AR

#17 Sep 27, 2013
TGIF wrote:
God Almighty...
Saw Henry on the news last night. He said that it would be great to be working in an area where the city will work with him. Well, he didn't say that word for word, but it sure sounded like that's what he meant.
Only problem

Tyler, TX

#18 Sep 27, 2013
He's not going to Dallas. He's going to Wichita Falls. I don't blame him at all for wanting to get his family out of the god-forsaken hole that is El Dorado.
Turdis brown

Haslet, TX

#19 Sep 27, 2013
TGIF wrote:
God Almighty...
Therma flite is a joke, obviously your common sense rivals that of the city council and our forward thinking elected officials... Just think how pitiful it would've been if Luther Lewis was our mayor, at least Frank shows he has some logic!
Nope

North Little Rock, AR

#20 Sep 27, 2013
Turdis brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Therma flite is a joke, obviously your common sense rivals that of the city council and our forward thinking elected officials... Just think how pitiful it would've been if Luther Lewis was our mayor, at least Frank shows he has some logic!
ThermaFlite is a joke? Tell that to one of their 40 employees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Special message for pedophile TEDDER 1 hr true 10
Kasey the bad as* 2 hr weirdo 4
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Reality Check 38,354
laura lee wright 3 hr Laura Lee wright 11
EFE folks are hot AF 4 hr wtfeva 3
Creepy Safeway murders 8 hr Judge 23
Amway hanky panky dolls 12 hr Jeri Radcliffe 1

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance